Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 19:53

:lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 224
Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Location: Belgium

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by spinster » 18 Oct 2010, 19:59

:lol: :shhh:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 18 Oct 2010, 22:23

No idea how reliable this source is, but oh well, anything to keep the rumour mill going. We're going to have to get to 400 pages somehow! :lol:

Redbull announced that they will not finance Kimi’s 2011 WRC onslaught! Rumor has it that the Monster brand will be negotiating with him shortly.

http://www.promotor.co.za/live/2010/10/ ... ings-kimi/

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 23:23

sleenster wrote:No idea how reliable this source is, but oh well, anything to keep the rumour mill going. We're going to have to get to 400 pages somehow! :lol:

Redbull announced that they will not finance Kimi’s 2011 WRC onslaught! Rumor has it that the Monster brand will be negotiating with him shortly.

http://www.promotor.co.za/live/2010/10/ ... ings-kimi/


Ah but Sleenster, isn't it clear that Red Bull won't finance Kimi in WRC next year :blink:

Which of course means.... F1 :p
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 537
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by icemaid » 19 Oct 2010, 00:57

Wolfie wrote:
sleenster wrote:No idea how reliable this source is, but oh well, anything to keep the rumour mill going. We're going to have to get to 400 pages somehow! :lol:

Redbull announced that they will not finance Kimi’s 2011 WRC onslaught! Rumor has it that the Monster brand will be negotiating with him shortly.

http://www.promotor.co.za/live/2010/10/ ... ings-kimi/


Ah but Sleenster, isn't it clear that Red Bull won't finance Kimi in WRC next year :blink:

Which of course means.... F1 :p



I hope you're right Wolfie. :pray:
But Kimi being subborn may want to stay put in WRC.

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 19 Oct 2010, 01:36

Wolfie wrote:
sleenster wrote:No idea how reliable this source is, but oh well, anything to keep the rumour mill going. We're going to have to get to 400 pages somehow! :lol:

Redbull announced that they will not finance Kimi’s 2011 WRC onslaught! Rumor has it that the Monster brand will be negotiating with him shortly.

http://www.promotor.co.za/live/2010/10/ ... ings-kimi/


Ah but Sleenster, isn't it clear that Red Bull won't finance Kimi in WRC next year :blink:

Which of course means.... F1 :p


We've had this argument a million times already, Wolfie. Unless you want to have the same argument a million times more. :p

Well, I suppose we have to get to 400 pages somehow. :lol: :hug:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 19 Oct 2010, 02:01

wolfie,

then why would RB be upset at kimi? if they r neg for F1 seat, they would not be showing they r upset with kimi... i dunno just my 2 cents it is not going well for kimi on all fronts
The JINX

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 19 Oct 2010, 03:27

brendakarli wrote:wolfie,

then why would RB be upset at kimi? if they r neg for F1 seat, they would not be showing they r upset with kimi... i dunno just my 2 cents it is not going well for kimi on all fronts

So that Mark Webber doesnt come to know about the behind the doors talks and it should in no ways affect the current campaign in F1. :n
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Maria d » 19 Oct 2010, 03:59

luieluv wrote:
brendakarli wrote:wolfie,

then why would RB be upset at kimi? if they r neg for F1 seat, they would not be showing they r upset with kimi... i dunno just my 2 cents it is not going well for kimi on all fronts

So that Mark Webber doesnt come to know about the behind the doors talks and it should in no ways affect the current campaign in F1. :n

yes,i like it. kimi in red bull f1 in2011
i dont think webber will win the wdc, for some reason i think the man with the long eyebrow will take it for the f team.
it would be cool if SV can pull a kimi and win.
the other part of me thinks that Red Bull paid kimi for 1 year in rally, and wanted him for next year and kimi said no,so thats why it took so long for webber to sign his 1 year deal for next year.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 19 Oct 2010, 04:26

all nice theories, but the skeptic/pessimist in me says otherwise...dun forget I am the jinx :cool:

PS: and yes, mono-brow for the WDC 2010! Flag:##
The JINX

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by rko281 » 19 Oct 2010, 05:48

brendakarli wrote:all nice theories, but the skeptic/pessimist in me says otherwise...dun forget I am the jinx :cool:

PS: and yes, mono-brow for the WDC 2010! Flag:##


Off-Topic: show
You should know by now that your JINX doesn't work :p , at least not for the ones that you don't like, maybe your JINX is working only with the ones that you support :zz: .

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 19 Oct 2010, 05:59

rko,

Off-Topic: show
yeah, it seems to be the case...actually at the start of the season it was working fine cos I was really focused on supporting mono-brow but I have been extremely distracted of late with other things and just lost my focus, so mono-brow is doing very well again. I hope to get my head in order for the remaining 3 races! And I'll start right here: YES !!YES!! YES!! Forza Ferrari Flag:## Forza Fernando Flag:## Flag:##
The JINX

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 19 Oct 2010, 06:01

brendakarli wrote:rko,

Off-Topic: show
yeah, it seems to be the case...actually at the start of the season it was working fine cos I was really focused on supporting mono-brow but I have been extremely distracted of late with other things and just lost my focus, so mono-brow is doing very well again. I hope to get my head in order for the remaining 3 races! And I'll start right here: YES !!YES!! YES!! Forza Ferrari Flag:## Forza Fernando Flag:## Flag:##

:lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1608
Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Julia » 19 Oct 2010, 06:07

ok , did I get it correct now, so the current leading "back to F1" theory is that RB have the whole autumn tried to force Kimi back to F1 but the man is stubborn and the latest what they come up with is to criticize his driving/crashing in public or informing that they are withdrawing from rally altogether (choose which publication you believe in) and when that didn't help our friend Helmut took to one of the most drastic things ie he called Kimi after the second crash in France and said - thats it, no more new spare parts to your WRC-toy this year and no more money to your WRC-hobby before you have signed the F1-contract for next year... (the reason Kimi couldn't use Superrally) :zz:

And the sneaky RB are letting the old aussie lead the championship so he isn't going to suspect anything but we all know that he is going to be leapfrogd by RB:s wonderkid on one way or another in the last race... and then they tell Mark that do you remember when you bashed the team 4 months ago... well we didn't actually tolerate it so we sack you now! :n

What happen to the other "back to F1" theories which I categorizing to the 1% chance of never say never to F1/ crazy F1 circus:
That Schumacher would call it a day or the one Kulta seem to put his cents on that Mark would call it a day after winning the WDC? ...Or even the musical chair version where Massa moves to whatever team, Mark decides to become the perfect no2 to Alonso in Ferrari and Seb gets his friend Kimi by his side in RB.

I so need my morningcoffee .... :blink: :lol:
Last edited by Julia on 19 Oct 2010, 07:42, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 19 Oct 2010, 06:18

:lol: Julia you are so awesome....I have no words Image

Post Reply