It is currently 16 Aug 2017, 15:14

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 06:52  
F1 Driver

sleenster wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:
^ I take that as 'nothing happens in rally'.

In that same article he also said he will probably not go back to F1.

Maybe NASCAR then?? :lol:

hey, NASCAR and RENAULT is the two things we actually heard that Kimi has totally ruled out :lol:

Last edited by Julia on 15 Oct 2010, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 06:57  
F1 Rookie

sleenster wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:

"I will probably not go back to F1. But it could be that nothing happens in rally" - Means 'I would be forced to go back to F1. You see I only said - probably not to F1. But I would if I can't rally". :p

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:06  
F1 Routinier

Whats making this episode of kimi could lose red bull as a sponsor hilarious is that our very own crappy site MTV3 has not yet picked it up and blown out of proportion :lol:

Which means even they dont consider this too serious. :n

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:08  
F1 Driver

SpaMaster wrote:
sleenster wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:

"I will probably not go back to F1. But it could be that nothing happens in rally" - Means 'I would be forced to go back to F1. You see I only said - probably not to F1. But I would if I can't rally". :p

I have to say that I dont buy this "would be forced to go back to F1" that so many is referring to, he is said to be quite stubborn :lol: If he dosent find something he really wants to do in rallying i dont think he is so desperate he signs a contract he isn't perfectly satisfied with in F1... he just chooses the third option -> retirement. F1 is just a possibility if he gets the perfect contract he cant refuse... and he seems to be quite picky if you think that he has already atleast ones said no to Mclaren, RB, mercedes and renault...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:12  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
Whats making this episode of kimi could lose red bull as a sponsor hilarious is that our very own crappy site MTV3 has not yet picked it up and blown out of proportion :lol:

Which means even they dont consider this too serious. :n

well they did run the original article (german interview with Marko) everybody else seems to be referring to and then the actually managed to get an privat interview with Marko in singapore (Im very positively surprised :O ).... but yeah, what should we think, this is actually the first rumor our favorite site has announced sensibly whitout blowing it out of proportion... :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:16  
F1 Routinier

Julia wrote:
sleenster wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:

hey, NASCAR and RENAULT is the two things we actually heard that Kimi has totally ruled out :lol:

LeMans then?

OR

24hrs of LeMons :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:18  
F1 Routinier

I am so thankful to be amongst all of you kimi fans. We are making the so called bleak situation as if nothing has happened and All is Well. Actually the situation seems bright now. :)

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:15  
F1 Rookie

What if Kimi retires? :blink:
Are we prepared for this? :fear:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:17  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
I am so thankful to be amongst all of you kimi fans. We are making the so called bleak situation as if nothing has happened and All is Well. Actually the situation seems bright now. :)

Me too, Luie :hug:

And amazing like you said that MTV3 hasn't yet picked up on the news ''hmm''

As for the Marko-interviews, they couldn't make things up since it was an audio and he is known as a man who speaks out when asked, even if he doesn't talk English that good.

I will see if I can find them on Youtube since you will see how Marko is sitting at a table both in Japan and Singapore and talking only to MTV3.

Oi!!! Almost forgot!!!! Chris Dyer is my friend on Facebook so maybe I could try and ask him before he kicks me out :lol:

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:18  
F1 Rookie

icemaid wrote:
What if Kimi retires? :blink:
Are we prepared for this? :fear:

Yes,that's another option. If Kimi wants to become a father, he'll retire, cause he said he wants to be around the baby.

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:20  
F1 Rookie

SpaMaster wrote:
square wrote:
So, I was doing some thinking and for me, there is only Monster in WRC and Mercedes in F1 left (if this, than this etc.)...

And thinking back to this posting on page 210 is kind of scary :fear:

Wolfie wrote:
Thanks to Sammy here is from the Finnish forum by Koree:

Quote:
I had to register here to tell a piece of news that will shake up the whole F1-world or atleast Finnish F1-fans.

Next week we will get the information where Kimi or "Kimble" as you call him will drive next year.

Everybody knows that Kimi or I mean "Kimble" doesn't want to Renault but that he would like to continue in F1 and prove his abilities after his shameful sacking.

I can tell you that much that the team begins with the letter M, but I will not tell you if it's in rally or F1. And I'm not any 'troll' that you like to call those who have no life, no education, no honor and countless other flaws who write provocative or other BS-things with their smile up in their ears or perhaps in the the ar*se that is in the back.

I may be paranoid but for me that's somehow strange...

:lol: Isn't it strange? After one week, the Red Bull news is out, and we are talking about Monster and Mercedes F1 being the two possibilities for Kimi next year.

Had to chek it out and yes. The mystery man has come out with the second posting of his career. From yesterday;
"Saattaa viivästyä muutamalla päivällä kun sopimuksen parista kohdasta käydään vääntöä vielä. Ihan tosi siis."

Rough translation; "It may take a day or two longer. There´s couple of issues in contract to be solved. It is for real"

No new letters like "F" though... :lol:

Last edited by sammyosammy on 15 Oct 2010, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

F1 Rookie

Well, if he retires to become a full time father, I can live with that! :)
 Offline Profile  

F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

Me too, Luie :hug:

And amazing like you said that MTV3 hasn't yet picked up on the news ''hmm''

As for the Marko-interviews, they couldn't make things up since it was an audio and he is known as a man who speaks out when asked, even if he doesn't talk English that good.

I will see if I can find them on Youtube since you will see how Marko is sitting at a table both in Japan and Singapore and talking only to MTV3.

Oi!!! Almost forgot!!!! Chris Dyer is my friend on Facebook so maybe I could try and ask him before he kicks me out :lol:

wow..Chris dyer.. You are in a nice company.. :)

And yes some answers from him would be sweet.

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:25  
F1 Rookie

Quote:
Had to chek it out and yes. The mystery man has come out with the second posting of his career. From yesterday;
"Saattaa viivästyä muutamalla päivällä kun sopimuksen parista kohdasta käydään vääntöä vielä. Ihan tosi siis."

Rough translation; "It may take a day or two longer. There´s couple of issues in contract to be solved. It is for real"

Which means we wait for another week. :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:27  
F1 Routinier

I am more than sure that kimi wont retire this soon. His desire to continue racing is already seen and heard of.

Last season with Ferrari we could see how much motivated he was even in that trolley of a car.

And in this year till rally france we knew how kimi was all prepared to work hard and learn. And even after his crash i guess we heard clark say on the radio that kimi in free time was always on Ipad learning the stages by going through the recce videos.

These are strong indications that he wants to continue racing. F1 or WRC is to be seen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 385  Next