It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 17:50

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 15:54  
F1 Routinier

SilentKiller wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Hope you don't mind me putting some of your comments in 'off-topic'?

I got whipped by Iceman Image

:lol:

Off-Topic: show
OK....that smiley and your tone are very.......I should say.....BDSMic :n

SilentKiller :blink: Image

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:09  
F1 Routinier

I think what told me a lot about Alonso's character was that last year, months before Ferrari had announced that Alonso was going to be replacing Kimi, Alonso went up to Heikki during the driver's parade and told Heikki that he would be driving in Ferrari next year. I don't think it was a coincidence at all that Alonso chose to tell Heikki, since Heikki was one of Kimi's closest friends in F1 and news like that would inevitably get back to Kimi.

Alonso had absolutely no reason at all to say anything at that point, he could have waited until the Ferrari announcement was made. And he had absolutely no reason to choose to tell Heikki, of all people.

He wanted Kimi to hear the news because he wanted to f**k with Kimi's head and inflict maximum pain on Kimi. That way he can throw Kimi off his game, making Kimi perform poorly and then Ferrari will look completely justified to replace Kimi. It was a good thing Kimi was mentally stronger than that. Alonso always knows what he's doing, he is all about is playing mind games to benefit himself.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:14  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
I think what told me a lot about Alonso's character was that last year, months before Ferrari had announced that Alonso was going to be replacing Kimi, Alonso went up to Heikki during the driver's parade and told Heikki that he would be driving in Ferrari next year. I don't think it was a coincidence at all that Alonso chose to tell Heikki, since Heikki was one of Kimi's closest friends in F1 and news like that would inevitably get back to Kimi.

Alonso had absolutely no reason at all to say anything at that point, he could have waited until the Ferrari announcement was made. And he had absolutely no reason to choose to tell Heikki, of all people.

He wanted Kimi to hear the news because he wanted to f**k with Kimi's head and inflict maximum pain on Kimi. That way he can throw Kimi off his game, making Kimi perform poorly and then Ferrari will look completely justified to replace Kimi. It was a good thing Kimi was mentally stronger than that. Alonso always knows what he's doing, he is all about is playing mind games to benefit himself.

I have to say that you are reading too much in to that. Why on earth would Alonso think on those lines when he clearly knew that Mclaren seat was up for grabs for kimi. And he also was aware that if at all Kimi would end up in Mclaren then all hsi taunts would come back to haunt him.

Dont be too judgemental.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:20  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

I have to say that you are reading too much in to that. Why on earth would Alonso think on those lines when he clearly knew that Mclaren seat was up for grabs for kimi. And he also was aware that if at all Kimi would end up in Mclaren then all hsi taunts would come back to haunt him.

Dont be too judgemental.

I am entitled to have my opinion about him, aren't I? He's had his hand in so many scandals that I already know what I think about him and I am going to be completely judgmental when it comes to Alonso.

My point is Alonso was trying to make it look such that it was justified that he was replacing Kimi. It doesn't matter whether Kimi had a McLaren seat waiting for him, Alonso was trying to make it look like Kimi was being forced out was justified. I don't think any driver wants to be forced out from a seat even if he has options for other seats.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:24  
F1 Rookie

sleenster wrote:

+1 :confused:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:34  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Dont be too judgemental.

I am entitled to have my opinion about him, aren't I? He's had his hand in so many scandals that I already know what I think about him and I am going to be completely judgmental when it comes to Alonso.

My point is Alonso was trying to make it look such that it was justified that he was replacing Kimi. It doesn't matter whether Kimi had a McLaren seat waiting for him, Alonso was trying to make it look like Kimi was being forced out was justified. I don't think any driver wants to be forced out from a seat even if he has options for other seats.

True you are entitled to have an opinion of yours. And i am not saying not to be judgemental on all the scandals where alonso was a part of according to you. All i said was in this case where he went up to heikki to inform him about a ferrari drive. And yes no driver would like to be forced out of a seat. And for the very same reason Its the team who is to be blamed. why make a contract in first place when you have to break it.

Anyways i would rest my case here. I am in no ways saying that Alonso is entitled and justified for his actions but all i have to say is that blaming alonso for kimi's outset is totally unfair as the onus was lying on team ferrari and not on alonso. Its was not Alonso's decision. It was Ferrari's decision.

But sorry if i have come across as forcing my opinion on you or not allow you to have your opinion. Its better that i end it here. :)

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:42  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Dont be too judgemental.

True you are entitled to have an opinion of yours. And i am not saying not to be judgemental on all the scandals where alonso was a part of according to you. All i said was in this case where he went up to heikki to inform him about a ferrari drive. And yes no driver would like to be forced out of a seat. And for the very same reason Its the team who is to be blamed. why make a contract in first place when you have to break it.

Anyways i would rest my case here. I am in no ways saying that Alonso is entitled and justified for his actions but all i have to say is that blaming alonso for kimi's outset is totally unfair as the onus was lying on team ferrari and not on alonso. Its was not Alonso's decision. It was Ferrari's decision.

But sorry if i have come across as forcing my opinion on you or not allow you to have your opinion. Its better that i end it here. :)

And I am sorry luie if I spoke about Alonso too harshly, I promise I won't bring it up ever again. It's true that I am a bit bitter about some things related to Alonso, but I don't want the bitterness to consume everything here and ruin our discussions about everything that is good and wonderful about Kimi. :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:44  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Dont be too judgemental.

And I am sorry luie if I spoke about Alonso too harshly, I promise I won't bring it up ever again. It's true that I am a bit bitter about some things related to Alonso, but I don't want the bitterness to consume everything here and ruin our discussions about everything that is good and wonderful about Kimi. :)

Hey.. all is well.. :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 17:23  
F1 Driver

When thinking about the whole Red Bull deal it was always an interesting arrangement, it was only for one year so I dont think Red Bull were ever really interested in really investing in Kimi for a WRC career. They were perhaps thinking more about an F1 investment. Kimi need time in WRC and he needs someone who will really be willing to make the investment. A team like Monster would properly make such an investment. Or Kimi would have to find sponsors himself. There is one place where that Autosport article were wrong I think, Kimi would be good value to Monster. Ken Block is more known in the American market, but in the European market which WRC exists in Kimi is obviously much better known.

And since everyone is speaking about F1, I dont think Kimi will return to F1. Speaking from a Mercedes perspective I have to say if I were Mercedes I would really be trying to get Kimi in a Mercedes seat next year. They are already paying Schumi a lot so it wouldn't be much of a difference in that sense, KERS will be back and Kimi is the only driver apart from Lewis who has ever won a race in a KERS car, and getting Kimi back in F1 will have lots of PR. If I where Nobert Haug I would be breaking Kimi's door down right now.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 17:32  
F1 Routinier

Boudica wrote:
When thinking about the whole Red Bull deal it was always an interesting arrangement, it was only for one year so I dont think Red Bull were ever really interested in really investing in Kimi for a WRC career. They were perhaps thinking more about an F1 investment. Kimi need time in WRC and he needs someone who will really be willing to make the investment. A team like Monster would properly make such an investment. Or Kimi would have to find sponsors himself. There is one place where that Autosport article were wrong I think, Kimi would be good value to Monster. Ken Block is more known in the American market, but in the European market which WRC exists in Kimi is obviously much better known.

And since everyone is speaking about F1, I dont think Kimi will return to F1. Speaking from a Mercedes perspective I have to say if I were Mercedes I would really be trying to get Kimi in a Mercedes seat next year. They are already paying Schumi a lot so it wouldn't be much of a difference in that sense, KERS will be back and Kimi is the only driver apart from Lewis who has ever won a race in a KERS car, and getting Kimi back in F1 will have lots of PR. If I where Nobert Haug I would be breaking Kimi's door down right now.

Precisely my thought too. I f i were haug i too would have sealed a deal with kimi by now.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 17:38  
F1 Routinier

Boudica wrote:

This is going to be nervewrecking, Boudica :lol:

Tomorrow Vauhdin Maailma comes and MTV3 told that there is an interview with Marcus Grönholm who still isn't sure if he is coming back or not to WRC. The rumour is that he would go to Mini, but based upon the interview he might not be going there??

- I don't think that I would jump in again and go anywhere. I'm still thinking about it, Grönholm said.

He has already been trying out Mini's WRC-car that is based upon the Countryman-model.

- I cannot say what kind of a deal I have been offered. I'm now mysterious. I can't talk, Grönholm says.

So there is a lot going on and we can only hope that the pieces are falling into place or the musical chairs is over :lol:

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 17:47  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
So there is a lot going on and we can only hope that the pieces are falling into place or the musical chairs is over :lol:

We have to wait until bag lady - sorry big lady sings.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 18:05  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Boudica wrote:

This is going to be nervewrecking, Boudica :lol:

Tomorrow Vauhdin Maailma comes and MTV3 told that there is an interview with Marcus Grönholm who still isn't sure if he is coming back or not to WRC. The rumour is that he would go to Mini, but based upon the interview he might not be going there??

- I don't think that I would jump in again and go anywhere. I'm still thinking about it, Grönholm said.

He has already been trying out Mini's WRC-car that is based upon the Countryman-model.

- I cannot say what kind of a deal I have been offered. I'm now mysterious. I can't talk, Grönholm says.

There might be a bit of a musical chairs game going on, but everyone is still waiting for Kimi to make the first move. :O

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 18:50  
F1 Driver

Boudica wrote:

While I was reading your post I started to cry. Literally. :fear:

I want this! I want to see Norbert Haug knocking on Kimi's door like crazy!! Kimi, wake up!!!

And I agree with the first part of your post completely! :)

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 19:12  
kart driver

So, I was doing some thinking and for me, there is only Monster in WRC and Mercedes in F1 left (if this, than this etc.)...

And thinking back to this posting on page 210 is kind of scary :fear:

Wolfie wrote:
Thanks to Sammy here is from the Finnish forum by Koree:

Quote:
I had to register here to tell a piece of news that will shake up the whole F1-world or atleast Finnish F1-fans.

Next week we will get the information where Kimi or "Kimble" as you call him will drive next year.

Everybody knows that Kimi or I mean "Kimble" doesn't want to Renault but that he would like to continue in F1 and prove his abilities after his shameful sacking.

I can tell you that much that the team begins with the letter M, but I will not tell you if it's in rally or F1. And I'm not any 'troll' that you like to call those who have no life, no education, no honor and countless other flaws who write provocative or other BS-things with their smile up in their ears or perhaps in the the ar*se that is in the back.

I may be paranoid but for me that's somehow strange...
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241 ... 385  Next