It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 23:38

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:54  
F1 Driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
NO NO NO.
It´s like a deja-vue. One after another. Just like 09. Okay, Renault was a comedy show, but it hurts again. :<>:
But I don´t know how reliable this news is, but RB said also some time ago, that this gonna happen. . .

+1 :(

I just wish Kimi finds good sponsors! I want him to stay with Citroën! :pray:

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:54  
GP2 Driver

Steve or David or Kuvaja said some days ago, Kimi has F1-possibilities!

BUT which teams??

Williams will change Hulk but does Kimi want to drive there :blink:

@Ludy: I guess it won´t be easy for Kimi to find a big company backing him. Sauber also worked hard for good deals and he has a better image.
I hate thos stupid ... who created a bad image of him. It´s never easy. RB seemed to like his image, why Matze isn´t saying nothin atm?? :fear:

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Last edited by Lynx'niK on 13 Oct 2010, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:56  
kart driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
NO NO NO.
It´s like a deja-vue. One after another. Just like 09. Okay, Renault was a comedy show, but it hurts again. :<>:

I know what you mean, I was almost relying on an additional year with Citroen, but now I'm quite worried :confused:

Please no sabbatical or retirement, please :pray: :pray:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:56  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
RBR are actually quite stingy compared to other teams when paying driver's salaries because they spend most of their money on development and people like Adrian Newey don't come cheap.

True but the money made from WCC title will cover all of that and can cover much more like Kimi's salary to his magnums to his vodka to fishing..
I would be only happy if Kimi now becomes a proper citroen driver. End of the day i am only banking on one statement by Quesnell. "We want Kimi Raikkonen". this to me is a great hope.

Only problem is the Quesnell qualifies his statement with ".......if he can bring sponsorship money". :confused:

Maybe Kimi can find other sponsors besides Red Bull. I mean, Petter Solberg can manage to find enough sponsors to cobble together a full WRC season so it should be easier for Kimi to find sponsors since he is arguably a bigger star.

yes i guess kimi can indeed find some sponsor. He wont require a mammoth amount as he can drastically reduce his wages and perhaps do more PR for the team. With more i mean more sensible and a smart application of a PR exercise. Rest I am pretty confident of Robertson to play their card smartly and make provision for that drive.

Cmon Kimi.... Be a Citroen Driver.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:58  
F1 Routinier

Lynx'niK wrote:
Steve or David or Kuvaja said some days ago, Kimi has F1-possibilities!

BUT which teams??

And the team bosses and engineers that Kulta interviewed all said the same: It's all up to what Kimi wants to do himself.

Not Williams but... Image

:lol:

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:01  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
RBR are actually quite stingy compared to other teams when paying driver's salaries because they spend most of their money on development and people like Adrian Newey don't come cheap.

True but the money made from WCC title will cover all of that and can cover much more like Kimi's salary to his magnums to his vodka to fishing..
I would be only happy if Kimi now becomes a proper citroen driver. End of the day i am only banking on one statement by Quesnell. "We want Kimi Raikkonen". this to me is a great hope.

Only problem is the Quesnell qualifies his statement with ".......if he can bring sponsorship money". :confused:

Maybe Kimi can find other sponsors besides Red Bull. I mean, Petter Solberg can manage to find enough sponsors to cobble together a full WRC season so it should be easier for Kimi to find sponsors since he is arguably a bigger star.

yes i guess kimi can indeed find some sponsor. He wont require a mammoth amount as he can drastically reduce his wages and perhaps do more PR for the team. With more i mean more sensible and a smart application of a PR exercise. Rest I am pretty confident of Robertson to play their card smartly and make provision for that drive.

I'm ok with Kimi being a Monster driver too I think
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:01  
F1 Driver

Wolfie you´ll never give up :lol: :lol:

Well have to say that at the moment I am not worried at all about his future. If he wants to get a seat at the WRC he´ll get one no matter if it´s with RB or not :)

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:02  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Luie, I understand how you are feeling, believe me :hug:

You were the one inspiring the Kimi-fans into rally, the job you did was amazing considering that you didn't know much about rally back then. Remember how people were sad and desperate and you always said something uplifting to them?

You are priceless :hug:

Thanks a ton Nicole. I look up to you as a source of inspiration.
Now the most important thing is to fix up such rumours in the best interest of Kimi fans. And all of these could be yet another way of attaining maximum hits on the sites spreading this news of Red Bull not sponsoring.

One thing i can assure everyone is that be it F1 or WRC, we all would rock together at this same place next year. A much much happier times are ahead. As it is i am pretty happy with following Kimi in WRC and more so he not being in F1.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:02  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:

Quote:

+1 :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:04  
car driver

Maybe RB decided to part their ways with Kimi after 10 years of sponsorship, because he goes to a montser-sponsored team next season (mercedes or ford) =\
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:05  
F1 Legend

Lynx'niK wrote:

I talked to his friend and Williams will keep Hulk for next year.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:06  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Yes even that will be great. But i have to admit the kind of patience Citroen has showed with Kimi. Despite of Rally France performance where some oversmart critics were busy doing the post mortem of Kimi's rally career they came up with such a heart warming comments of they being very happy with Kimi and they would like kimi to stay with them.

This really increased Respect for the champion team. They are the ones who know the reality.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:08  
GP2 Driver

. . . do you also got the impression that Button is not competetive enough?
I mean Hamilton is always faster than him, sometimes the margin isn´t that massive but still I´m sort of not satisfied with his results.
Kimi back to Mclaren. This would be a double. A COME BACK BACK :lol:

I love Whitis comments about Kimi! Pure gold :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:09  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Luie, I understand how you are feeling, believe me :hug:

You were the one inspiring the Kimi-fans into rally, the job you did was amazing considering that you didn't know much about rally back then. Remember how people were sad and desperate and you always said something uplifting to them?

You are priceless :hug:

Thanks a ton Nicole. I look up to you as a source of inspiration.
Now the most important thing is to fix up such rumours in the best interest of Kimi fans. And all of these could be yet another way of attaining maximum hits on the sites spreading this news of Red Bull not sponsoring.

One thing i can assure everyone is that be it F1 or WRC, we all would rock together at this same place next year. A much much happier times are ahead. As it is i am pretty happy with following Kimi in WRC and more so he not being in F1.

Thanks for always keeping our spirits up!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 19:09  
F1 Rookie

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:

Eeeerhm, pls guys do not shoot me. You`re talking about an individual who has said his early years (Sauber-time) that he wanted to be the first one to win the WDC both in F1 and in Rally. Talkin´ about a guy who made a statement when beeing a WDC in F1 "I have always wanted to make a season in WRC".

Now, the man has got his WDC in F1 and has made his season in WRC. Pls remember - I´m fan of him in good and in bad, now and for always. But I know it, he knows it, there is not going to be WDC in WRC for him. It just is not possible. It really is not possible. Every single of us who has been following rally before the time of his knows that.

I myself hate loosing in sports, it really hurts. It sucks to go home when loosing. No matter how good You played, no matter in which sports, it just s.cks..

Monster won´t be the solution, Junior team with Citroen won´t be the solution. Some people just lives with wins. And correct me if I´m wrong..I don´t see Mr. Raikkonen someone who is happy when "joining contest".. Some fans are feeded when he is in and joining the contest. I don´t see Kimi himself happy with that.

So, F1 with RB or Macca it´s gonna be. If not, making baby-boom-booms for the next racing generation.

Did I already ask for it? Pls guys, do not shoot me for my opinions. Am I banned now?? :pray: :pray: :pray:
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 385  Next