Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 299
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Lynx'niK » 13 Oct 2010, 16:36

Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)


Off-Topic: show
Damen means women in our country :lol: It´s true, Nicole is one of our cool women here around :cool:
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 16:39

Lynx'niK wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)


Off-Topic: show
Damen means women in our country :lol: It´s true, Nicole is one of our cool women here around :cool:


Off-Topic: show
That's true Lynx, it's The Lady :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 16:40

spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)



Off-Topic: show
ok ok I added you :shhh:


Off-Topic: show
Thanks :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 224
Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Location: Belgium

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by spinster » 13 Oct 2010, 16:40

Lynx'niK wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)


Off-Topic: show
Damen means women in our country :lol: It´s true, Nicole is one of our cool women here around :cool:


Off-Topic: show
hahahaha didn't know that... for me it's very funny to listen to Finnish... i can't understand a thing :lol: ...other languages are ok (french, dutch, english and german)
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 16:42

spinster wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)


Off-Topic: show
Damen means women in our country :lol: It´s true, Nicole is one of our cool women here around :cool:


Off-Topic: show
hahahaha didn't know that... for me it's very funny to listen to Finnish... i can't understand a thing :lol: ...other languages are ok (french, dutch, english and german)


Off-Topic: show
In Swedish it's Lady, not in Finnish. My family comes from Netherlands. But hey, you might want to add Fik Geuens into your list of friends. He is from Belgium and usually translates Fiszman's cartoons.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 224
Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Location: Belgium

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by spinster » 13 Oct 2010, 16:45

Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Spinster, my name is Nicole Damén :)


Off-Topic: show
Damen means women in our country :lol: It´s true, Nicole is one of our cool women here around :cool:


Off-Topic: show
hahahaha didn't know that... for me it's very funny to listen to Finnish... i can't understand a thing :lol: ...other languages are ok (french, dutch, english and german)


Off-Topic: show
In Swedish it's Lady, not in Finnish. My family comes from Netherlands. But hey, you might want to add Fik Geuens into your list of friends. He is from Belgium and usually translates Fiszman's cartoons.


Off-Topic: show
ok I make a complete mess of your nationalities :confused: ... Can I add here friends of do you mean on FB?
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

User avatar
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 224
Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Location: Belgium

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by spinster » 13 Oct 2010, 16:48

Off-Topic: show
See you all in 2 hours...Will have some dinner and wine and hmmm a smoke :zz:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 13 Oct 2010, 16:52

Off-Topic: show
spinster wrote:See you all in 2 hours...Will have some dinner and wine and hmmm a smoke :zz:

welcome to the smoke gang :lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 13 Oct 2010, 17:13

Red Bull wont sponsor Kimi Raikkonen in 2011 season

With just more than two WRC rallies to dispute this, Kimi Raikkonen's future is still unknown. While the Finn headed for a new season of rallying, his main sponsor Red Bull has announced that it would not finance his 2011 season.
Yet supported by the Finnish Olivier Quesnel will find other sponsors to continue his adventure rally. Monster Ford World Rally Team and Prodrive also would approach the Finnish for the 2011 season, but no concrete offer has been published.


http://www.rallye-sport.fr/raikkonen-red-bull-2011/
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

square
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 70
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 18:19

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by square » 13 Oct 2010, 17:17

Oh well, that's not so good news concerning a future with Citroen :confused:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 13 Oct 2010, 17:19

luieluv wrote:
Red Bull wont sponsor Kimi Raikkonen in 2011 season

With just more than two WRC rallies to dispute this, Kimi Raikkonen's future is still unknown. While the Finn headed for a new season of rallying, his main sponsor Red Bull has announced that it would not finance his 2011 season.
Yet supported by the Finnish Olivier Quesnel will find other sponsors to continue his adventure rally. Monster Ford World Rally Team and Prodrive also would approach the Finnish for the 2011 season, but no concrete offer has been published.


http://www.rallye-sport.fr/raikkonen-red-bull-2011/


sh.t :(

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 13 Oct 2010, 17:21

.....and more s**t......Oh God, this is another difficult speculation season!

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 13 Oct 2010, 17:28

maybe RB is forcing kimi's hand to make a decision concerning returning to F1 as their driver development program has not good enough as yet drivers to fill the RB seat...

Off-Topic: show
I'm pissed that the thread moves at snail pace during my waking hours and gets so busy when it is well past my bed time :!: I really have to sleep now as it is almost 130am here...will have no choice but to catch up on kimi news tmr...night night all kiminatics :hug:
The JINX

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Oct 2010, 17:28

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:All these desperate talks of kimi back to F1 disappoints me a bit. I have always said that patience would be the real key to success for kimi in WRC. We will have to see these rough phase if WRC becomes a career choice of kimi for next few years.

I can see lots of impatient kimi fans. Nothing against those who want him back in F1 but it will be totally unfair even if kimi does not give himself some more time to Rallying. Already investing 1 year and one CANNOT conclude anything in such a short span.


Thank you luie for saying this. :thumbsup:

I know some people are only used to seeing him win but for me personally, it's equally fulfilling to follow the progression of a driver and see how he develops. When I started supporting Kimi in 2001, I didn't know if or when he was ever going to start winning races or championships. I just had this feeling that he was talented and that he had some kind of potential to develop. It's been really nice to see a driver you believed in from the beginning finally go on to do great things.

Yes i completely agree with you. Actually for me the days in sauber were the best days as a kimi fan. I have experienced a deja vu of the similar feelings of sauber days in this first year of rally. Winning was and will never be the criteria for me to support kimi raikkonen. Kimi's driving in sauber days gave me much much much more satisfaction then what he did in Ferrari. Though Mclaren days would always be special too but if i was to just opt one then it would be kimi in sauber. Whenever i close my eyes and think of the racing dare devil, The kid in sauber attire comes in front of my eyes. The vision gradually takes me to Mclaren days coz we all know how special that stint was. But that said we have a chance here to re live the similar feeling of what we all experienced in Mclaren days if kimi fans can give him couple of years in WRC.

:hug:! to luie for being a Kimi fan since his Sauber days!


This last sentence caught me smiling, smiling big time :)

I was walking to a local store to buy some things. And there it was, the head line of the paper screamed agains the face of mine; " Kimi Raikkonen signs for Sauber". Next day it was kind of " Kimi Raikkonen missing super license" Third day; "Peter Sauber: no super license for Kimi, no "yes" from Team Sauber for the new rules". Day six: "FIA admits a super license for Kimi Raikkonen despite missing amount of necessary races in open-seaters".

The Web was baby back then and we had to rely on our yellow press. I really do remember those head-lines. Oh times, oh times..

But when it comes to web...What has happened to our beloved Mr. Turrini? Anybody...?

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1608
Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Julia » 13 Oct 2010, 17:29

Kriss wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Red Bull wont sponsor Kimi Raikkonen in 2011 season

With just more than two WRC rallies to dispute this, Kimi Raikkonen's future is still unknown. While the Finn headed for a new season of rallying, his main sponsor Red Bull has announced that it would not finance his 2011 season.
Yet supported by the Finnish Olivier Quesnel will find other sponsors to continue his adventure rally. Monster Ford World Rally Team and Prodrive also would approach the Finnish for the 2011 season, but no concrete offer has been published.


http://www.rallye-sport.fr/raikkonen-red-bull-2011/


sh.t :(


well RB hasnt announced anything officially, not even that they are going to continue sponsoring the main team... I saw that piece of news earlier in another place which had as a source the german piece of news where they where speculating whit it and it lookt to have as the source the german interview where marko said kimi crashes to much and thinks ogier and Loeb is doing good... so its just speculations which have taken a tour around the world and become truth... but no smoke whitout fire so something is clearly going on between Kimi and RB.... we just have to wait for official announcements
Last edited by Julia on 13 Oct 2010, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply