It is currently 16 Aug 2017, 15:15

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 23:11  
car driver

i'd be very shocked and saddened if it's mini. 'cos they won't do a full WRC program next year :(
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 23:13  
F1 Routinier

stumm wrote:
i'd be very shocked and saddened if it's mini. 'cos they won't do a full WRC program next year :(

Hi stumm :wave: First post! :)

What do you prefer? Kimi in F1 or WRC?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 23:19  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
Thanks to Sammy here is from the Finnish forum by Koree:

Quote:
I had to register here to tell a piece of news that will shake up the whole F1-world or atleast Finnish F1-fans.

Next week we will get the information where Kimi or "Kimble" as you call him will drive next year.

Everybody knows that Kimi or I mean "Kimble" doesn't want to Renault but that he would like to continue in F1 and prove his abilities after his shameful sacking.

I can tell you that much that the team begins with the letter M, but I will not tell you if it's in rally or F1. And I'm not any 'troll' that you like to call those who have no life, no education, no honor and countless other flaws who write provocative or other BS-things with their smile up in their ears or perhaps in the the ar*se that is in the back.

Yay, so which is it? Mercedes or Mini :fear:

So, is this guy a Kimi supporter or skeptic? He says shameful sacking, etc.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 23:45  
car driver

sleenster wrote:
stumm wrote:

Hi stumm :wave: First post! :)

What do you prefer? Kimi in F1 or WRC?

:) Hi!
No doubt i like F1 much better than rallying, but i rather prefer him continuing in wrc than going back to f1 with a mediocre team like renault or mercedes...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:57  
Kart Champion

Mini, Monster, McLaren, Mercedes - the rumors continue, lol.

There was a rumor that Kimi spoke to Monster and Mini, but its been otherwise pretty quiet on that front. Whitmarsh has been "seven guns" regarding Kimi ('Isn't Kimi driving for Renault next year? If I had to choose between Raikkonen and Petrov, I wouldn't have to think twice") and Kimi, one might recall, has been pretty "seven guns" with McLaren in the press too (winner? "one of the Red Bull drivers or Hamilton"). Haug from Mercedes made a special trip to Switzerland just to talk about old times with his friend Kimi.

So okay, one could make an argument for any of the "M" teams, lol.

Oh, but I still believe Red Bull holds an option on Kimi - so that would give them the upper hand. I'd imagine they are in no rush about it. Plus, they have dibs on the Citroen deal and we know Citroen is happy to have Kimi back. There is all kinds of evidence supporting that, in my opinion. I think RB, who have supported Kimi through sponsorship and more for all these years, might not wish to "butt out" at this point and let Monster step in. And Mini is a poor case, in my view. Mercedes and Macca is a different story - there you have opportunities to wheel and deal...

Then there are all the side stories - stories that don't seem to make any sense at all, until you combine them all together with all of the above information - then a picture begins to form... And yet, even that can only be speculation...

The bottom line is: We got nothin! I am going to wait to hear from Kimi. :lol:.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 03:22  
GP2 Driver

I was just thinking how the M could mean that red bull may be renamed to "Mercedes Red Bull" next year if they change their engines :cool: :zz: :blink:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 03:27  
F1 Rookie

If announcment is made next week it wil be Monster.
If later, towards end of year it will be McCitroen.

Just Messing! :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 08:32  
car driver

actually a couple of months ago i read on another forum that kimi has a pre-contract with merc for 2011, the guy who posted this is a rally co-driver and seems to have some pull in PSA...
i don't believe it though, because Haug clearly said that they are going to keep their line-up.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 10:56  
F1 Routinier

stumm wrote:
actually a couple of months ago i read on another forum that kimi has a pre-contract with merc for 2011, the guy who posted this is a rally co-driver and seems to have some pull in PSA...
i don't believe it though, because Haug clearly said that they are going to keep their line-up.

Hi Stumm and welcome :hug:

It's amazing how these options just multiply week by week - love it :lol:

As for Haug... Ferrari also said that they would stick with Kimi and Massa and only a couple of weeks later they changed their statements. Thanks to them I don't believe one word of anyone in F1 until the deal is made public :zz:

But Merc sounds more and more like an option. Question is also what they are going to do with Rosberg or if he has got other offers from other teams?

One thing Williams said about Rosberg when compared to Barrichello was that Rosberg couldn't develop the car at all. That was shocking to hear since his father is a WDC afterall and one would think Rosberg would know about these things?

Then again it has been very easy for Nico. While other families had difficulties getting parts to their kids in karting, Nico again arrived in a big motorhome-like vehicle where everything was pretty much done for him.

Kimi again has had to build engines and fix them due to him not having the luxury Nico had and it makes me think that Kimi was the lucky one after all, not Nico :lol:

Nice to see you on the forum :wave:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 10:59  
F1 Routinier

brendakarli wrote:
I was just thinking how the M could mean that red bull may be renamed to "Mercedes Red Bull" next year if they change their engines :cool: :zz: :blink:

Brenda, you are always so funny - and Icemaid too :lol:

It think we can get Red Bull changed into Mercedes Red Bull if we go the extra mile :n

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 11:01  
F1 Routinier

bourbon wrote:
The bottom line is: We got nothin! I am going to wait to hear from Kimi. :lol:.

So true, bourbon :lol:

Let's make the most out of it until it's sealed and announced :p

Could it be already next week like the guy said :blink:

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 11:03  
F1 Routinier

SpaMaster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:
I had to register here to tell a piece of news that will shake up the whole F1-world or atleast Finnish F1-fans.

Next week we will get the information where Kimi or "Kimble" as you call him will drive next year.

Everybody knows that Kimi or I mean "Kimble" doesn't want to Renault but that he would like to continue in F1 and prove his abilities after his shameful sacking.

I can tell you that much that the team begins with the letter M, but I will not tell you if it's in rally or F1. And I'm not any 'troll' that you like to call those who have no life, no education, no honor and countless other flaws who write provocative or other BS-things with their smile up in their ears or perhaps in the the ar*se that is in the back.

So, is this guy a Kimi supporter or skeptic? He says shameful sacking, etc.

I don't know Dheeban, he registered to make one post and it sounded like he had been reading the forum for a longer time ''hmm''

It would be too sweet if it was someone from Kimi's inner circle :cool:

But he could be pulling our leg or tell something that is true, we can only wait.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 12:13  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie,

I'm just being idiotic ... :blink: :p

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 12:46  
F1 Legend

Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

I am sorry, but he looks like a 12 year old boy who got a new PC.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010, 14:10  
F1 Rookie

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

I am sorry, but he looks like a 12 year old boy who got a new PC.

How old are Rami´s boys? What if they´ve got new lap-tops :lol:
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 385  Next