Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 552
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 15:35
Location: Essex

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Linda-Anne » 08 Oct 2010, 14:31

Guys I think we know deep down Kimi would prefer it in Rally. But I have the perfect option for him which would work for Rally, F1, Bernies pocket and most of all us. Bernie needs to allow the options for teams to field an third car if they wish to be used in a maximum of say 4 races. Kimi could drive a MacLaren or Red bull Racing or Mercedes at circuits that he wants to WRC shedule allowing, we may get to see him at Monaco, Spar, Japan etc. He could be paid a shed full of money to do each race (which would annoy the haters) and Bernie would be gaurenteed lots of money in race tickets! Simples :zz: :)

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 08 Oct 2010, 14:32

Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 08 Oct 2010, 14:43

sammyosammy wrote:Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:
This might turn into a serious fight between those who want Kimi in WRC and those who want him in F1 :lol:

Wolfie has changed her opinion so that it goes along with her gut-feeling - for the umpteenth time: Kimi in Red Bull Racing 2011 :p
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 537
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by icemaid » 08 Oct 2010, 14:44

Linda-Anne wrote:Guys I think we know deep down Kimi would prefer it in Rally. But I have the perfect option for him which would work for Rally, F1, Bernies pocket and most of all us. Bernie needs to allow the options for teams to field an third car if they wish to be used in a maximum of say 4 races. Kimi could drive a MacLaren or Red bull Racing or Mercedes at circuits that he wants to WRC shedule allowing, we may get to see him at Monaco, Spar, Japan etc. He could be paid a shed full of money to do each race (which would annoy the haters) and Bernie would be gaurenteed lots of money in race tickets! Simples :zz: :)

Linda-Anne for President! :C:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 08 Oct 2010, 14:44

icemaid wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Guys I think we know deep down Kimi would prefer it in Rally. But I have the perfect option for him which would work for Rally, F1, Bernies pocket and most of all us. Bernie needs to allow the options for teams to field an third car if they wish to be used in a maximum of say 4 races. Kimi could drive a MacLaren or Red bull Racing or Mercedes at circuits that he wants to WRC shedule allowing, we may get to see him at Monaco, Spar, Japan etc. He could be paid a shed full of money to do each race (which would annoy the haters) and Bernie would be gaurenteed lots of money in race tickets! Simples :zz: :)

Linda-Anne for President! :C:
:shhh: :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 537
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by icemaid » 08 Oct 2010, 14:46

woohoo 209 pages!!! :lol: :lol:

goodnight everyone!

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Vida » 08 Oct 2010, 14:55

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:
This might turn into a serious fight between those who want Kimi in WRC and those who want him in F1 :lol:

Wolfie has changed her opinion so that it goes along with her gut-feeling - for the umpteenth time: Kimi in Red Bull Racing 2011 :p

all i can say right now is kimi in F1 for 2011 :zz:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 08 Oct 2010, 15:04

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:
This might turn into a serious fight between those who want Kimi in WRC and those who want him in F1 :lol:

Wolfie has changed her opinion so that it goes along with her gut-feeling - for the umpteenth time: Kimi in Red Bull Racing 2011 :p

all i can say right now is kimi in F1 for 2011 :zz:
Frankly I'm so pissed by the way the media and some members on some forums treat Kimi - again - that it only makes me wish stronger and stronger that he would go back to F1 and shut them up once and for all :<>:

Icemaid, sweet dreams :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 08 Oct 2010, 15:07

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Iana wrote:Does Bob Bell resigned from the Renault F1 have somethig to do with all Kimi's saga? He was replaced by, surprise, Eric Boullier.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/10/r ... aves-team/
I don't think so. A Swedish F1-reporter from the paddock wrote that Bell was demoted to something called 'Formula Student' a few days before he retired.

As long as my gut-feeling hasn't been proven wrong, here's the first thought that went through my mind when Kimi won the national rally in France: oh no, he wins just as he is about to quit rally!!

Methinks more and more each day that Kimi is making a contract with Red Bull Racing.

And I'm actually starting to grow on the idea of Kimi in F1 again :lol:
Had an early dinner yesterday with some people before the game in Helsinki. There was this guy who knows Kimi well and has been racing alongside him. Also works in motorsports in a high position. He said it´s for sure Kimi will stay in rallying. Wanted to punch him but couldn´t - he is my client after all :<>:
Awwww you would've punched him?? I would have hugged him! :lol:

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by apple » 08 Oct 2010, 15:07

Wolfie wrote:
Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:
This might turn into a serious fight between those who want Kimi in WRC and those who want him in F1 :lol:

Wolfie has changed her opinion so that it goes along with her gut-feeling - for the umpteenth time: Kimi in Red Bull Racing 2011 :p

all i can say right now is kimi in F1 for 2011 :zz:
Frankly I'm so pissed by the way the media and some members on some forums treat Kimi - again - that it only makes me wish stronger and stronger that he would go back to F1 and shut them up once and for all :<>:

Icemaid, sweet dreams :hug:
You too? :<>: Well, I got the energy beeing angry. Have been sleeping a lot today.

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 08 Oct 2010, 15:11

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Anyway I`ve still got a permission to be childisly optimistic for his possible return. The permission was granted by a very important instance...ie. ME myself :lol:
This might turn into a serious fight between those who want Kimi in WRC and those who want him in F1 :lol:

Wolfie has changed her opinion so that it goes along with her gut-feeling - for the umpteenth time: Kimi in Red Bull Racing 2011 :p
Wolfie, you should make a new poll to see where people WANT Kimi to end up: F1 or WRC, not where people THINK he will end up. I suspect I will be in the minority when we ask where people want Kimi to drive. :zz:

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 08 Oct 2010, 15:12

sleenster wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Iana wrote:Does Bob Bell resigned from the Renault F1 have somethig to do with all Kimi's saga? He was replaced by, surprise, Eric Boullier.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/10/r ... aves-team/
I don't think so. A Swedish F1-reporter from the paddock wrote that Bell was demoted to something called 'Formula Student' a few days before he retired.

As long as my gut-feeling hasn't been proven wrong, here's the first thought that went through my mind when Kimi won the national rally in France: oh no, he wins just as he is about to quit rally!!

Methinks more and more each day that Kimi is making a contract with Red Bull Racing.

And I'm actually starting to grow on the idea of Kimi in F1 again :lol:
Had an early dinner yesterday with some people before the game in Helsinki. There was this guy who knows Kimi well and has been racing alongside him. Also works in motorsports in a high position. He said it´s for sure Kimi will stay in rallying. Wanted to punch him but couldn´t - he is my client after all :<>:
Awwww you would've punched him?? I would have hugged him! :lol:
Yeah, that´s the main point in this; I want him there, she wants him here, that guy wants him retire, some chick wants him in that team..
..but everyone, fan or not, has an own opinion where should he go and what to do or not to do :O

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by apple » 08 Oct 2010, 15:15

Ok, I throw mine..I saw a dream at the hospital as said. I remember Kimi was in rally France and he runned here and there all the time. I looked it all rather confused as he seemed not to stop at all. And then he came back, sat behind the Citroen wheels and stayed there.

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 08 Oct 2010, 15:17

sammyosammy wrote:
sleenster wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Iana wrote:Does Bob Bell resigned from the Renault F1 have somethig to do with all Kimi's saga? He was replaced by, surprise, Eric Boullier.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/10/r ... aves-team/
I don't think so. A Swedish F1-reporter from the paddock wrote that Bell was demoted to something called 'Formula Student' a few days before he retired.

As long as my gut-feeling hasn't been proven wrong, here's the first thought that went through my mind when Kimi won the national rally in France: oh no, he wins just as he is about to quit rally!!

Methinks more and more each day that Kimi is making a contract with Red Bull Racing.

And I'm actually starting to grow on the idea of Kimi in F1 again :lol:
Had an early dinner yesterday with some people before the game in Helsinki. There was this guy who knows Kimi well and has been racing alongside him. Also works in motorsports in a high position. He said it´s for sure Kimi will stay in rallying. Wanted to punch him but couldn´t - he is my client after all :<>:
Awwww you would've punched him?? I would have hugged him! :lol:
Yeah, that´s the main point in this; I want him there, she wants him here, that guy wants him retire, some chick wants him in that team..
..but everyone, fan or not, has an own opinion where should he go and what to do or not to do :O
Yup yup, agree totally. But Kimi is not going to do what we want him to do, he's going to do what he wants to do. He's been trashing F1 all season long and he's been saying he WANTS to stay in rallying. So I'm going to listen to what the man says. :D

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 08 Oct 2010, 15:17

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Iana wrote:Does Bob Bell resigned from the Renault F1 have somethig to do with all Kimi's saga? He was replaced by, surprise, Eric Boullier.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/10/r ... aves-team/
I don't think so. A Swedish F1-reporter from the paddock wrote that Bell was demoted to something called 'Formula Student' a few days before he retired.

As long as my gut-feeling hasn't been proven wrong, here's the first thought that went through my mind when Kimi won the national rally in France: oh no, he wins just as he is about to quit rally!!

Methinks more and more each day that Kimi is making a contract with Red Bull Racing.

And I'm actually starting to grow on the idea of Kimi in F1 again :lol:
Had an early dinner yesterday with some people before the game in Helsinki. There was this guy who knows Kimi well and has been racing alongside him. Also works in motorsports in a high position. He said it´s for sure Kimi will stay in rallying. Wanted to punch him but couldn´t - he is my client after all :<>:
Noooooo :<>:

Then again, remember how shocked LdM, Domenicali and Alonso were when they found out that Kimi will go to WRC?
Off-Topic: show
Wolfie..seen these? Funny co-incidence??? Translate them if You want to :lol:

http://www.f1-forum.fi/vb/showthread.ph ... ost1578832
http://www.iltalehti.fi/formulat/201010 ... 3_fo.shtml

Post Reply