Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by rko281 » 07 Oct 2010, 08:22

Wolfie, totally agree with you. My point is that it didn't had to come to this, and by this I'm saying that Robertson should have done something earlier. A phone call to Bouiller to calm him a little bit about all the c**p he said about motivation, salary,... and ask for a bit of confidentiality.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Oct 2010, 08:22

redstorm wrote:Oh come on everybody. Look at the hillarity of it all. First we had the RB kids going at it and now the mothership Renault in management turmoil. Add to that the Lotus Racing VS Team Lotus shenanigans (Lotus to run Renaults with RB made box!) and it all adds up Renault=disaster!!! What have the Frenchies put in their lattes lately?!?

Better for Kimi to stay far away from them. Run Bobby run!

Morning all, Red still lives. :wave:

Morning Red :wave:

But you must have seen the impact of Bouillier's words on forums alone? It was the perfect chance to start the same machinery going as last year proving just how 'crappy' and 'unwanted' Kimi is and other bla bla bla. Not to mention the F1-media who always have these scandal-hungry reporters who are already used to bashing Kimi :zz:

These things only make me hope my gut-feeling is right this time - Kimi to Red Bull and kicking everybody's ass :<>:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 07 Oct 2010, 08:24

Boullier tried to prop up his product Renault (good job) but when it backfired mishandled the media. He just showed his inexperience with the F1 circus.

And that's IF he was playing games. I don't put ANYTHING past the media. Especially since it involves Kimi.....

Hi Wolfie! Longtime no see
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Oct 2010, 08:28

rko281 wrote:Wolfie, totally agree with you. My point is that it didn't had to come to this, and by this I'm saying that Robertson should have done something earlier. A phone call to Bouiller to calm him a little bit about all the c**p he said about motivation, salary,... and ask for a bit of confidentiality.

Good point, rko :thumbsup:

Maybe Robertson did call him although I don't think so since that would have given even more fuel to the statements :fear:

But they should concentrate on bringing up Kubica and also Petrov if they are after his sponsor-money - what does it do to the harmony in the team when it's Kimi Kimi Kimi all the time. Now Kubica has to answer to questions concerning Kimi and I thought it would be Alonso this and Alonso that for Kubica this season :lol:

I hope Robertsons and Kimi keep their cool, if they now come out and defend themself it's a never-ending story when they can watch Bouillier defend all he wants :cool:

I was very disappointed with the way he has presented Kimi to the media so I'm not complaining at all :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Oct 2010, 08:31

rko281 wrote:Wolfie, totally agree with you. My point is that it didn't had to come to this, and by this I'm saying that Robertson should have done something earlier. A phone call to Bouiller to calm him a little bit about all the c**p he said about motivation, salary,... and ask for a bit of confidentiality.

Off-Topic: show
Rko281, I have been thinking about our bet...

If I lose you get to say what to do but my proposition is something like 'Never trust Wolfie's gut-feeling because it's always wrong' or something like that in my signature for at least one month :lol:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 07 Oct 2010, 08:33

Wolfie wrote:

If I lose you get to say what to do but my proposition is something like 'Never trust Wolfie's gut-feeling because it's always wrong' or something like that in my signature for at least one month :lol:

sleenster wrote:
Or something like "Wolfie's gut feeling was just indigestion" :p

Nice one Sleenster but it has to be bad :n

@rko, great, it's a deal then and now I'm waiting for your suggestions if you are wrong :p
Last edited by sleenster on 07 Oct 2010, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 07 Oct 2010, 08:34

Wolfie wrote:

Ok, sounds good to me :cool: