It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 23:41

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 14:34  
F1 Routinier

rko281 wrote:
Seems that I am one of few people that think Citroen will have Kimi next year only with a major sponsor's back-up. If that is not the case and Kimi wants to remain in rally (as himself implied and Citroen managers also) why do you think the contract is not yet signed? This is what everyone expects, the sponsorship for 2011 to be solved.

Hey rko281, what about us placing a bet while there's still time for it?

You say WRC and I say F1 and Red Bull - it will be fun to see who wins :lol:

Is it a deal, just for fun? :hug:

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:01  
GP2 Driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
But the picture is 'old'. Hmm, I don´t get it, why Lauda has to make such a comment, I guess he has too much free-time. He won´t go to Suzuka bcause he wants to be with his son who had become a daddy one week ago, but he still has time to make comments. . .

Red Bull seems to play mind-games atm. WTH are they planning? If Kimi is a stupid, expensive horse, like they [at least Senor Marko] think, just say, Kimi it´s over! But still they´re saying '....mumble ... We focus on f1 and will think twice about wrc and Kimi'
????

And Enrico is a wanna be. i don´t get his philosophy, even a not motivated Kimi is faster than Petrov and can overtake him every lap Flag:##

the other issue is that petrov doesn't cost money from renault whilst kimi would cost renault a lot...

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:03  
GP2 Driver

wolfie,

u know something we dun? Even kimi keeps saying he prefers rally - I just dun think he will ever go back if rally seat is offered. Obviously, sponsorship is the issue now...

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:04  
F1 Driver

miezicat wrote:
Julia wrote:
...and the lates news/answer/comment sponsord by guess who?!
like Lynx'niK said, the picture is old and has no connection to the article. it was probably made at a red bull energy station at any race. I read the original article yesterday but didn't thought it's worth translating. the interview is about F1 and one question was about Kimi. Lauda is talking a lot of s*** sometimes but really you interpret too much in it. he has nothing to do with Red Bull. so let him talk :O[/quote]

no, I definitely dont seriously try to read anything between the lines here or draw conclusions about anything... I know he talks a lot of rubbish and I know very well that things i F1 are taken out of context and highlighted and its part of the show & has nothing to do with reality .... :O

this was more to the humor department in silly season ... I just amused that his key points that are highlighted from his interview is about Kimi and happend to be quite the same as his compatriot who is also famous for making a lot of rubbish comments int the press (or the press is famous to take things out of his actual saying that they sound rubbish) :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:16  
F1 Driver

another one more for the humor department:

the original source for the latest mantra from boullier (which was publiced today on autosport) is actually from the official http://www.formula1.com

with on small exception offcourse and as one person put it so nicely on another forum:

Quote:

Quote:
Q: Raikkonen’s interest seems genuine because he believes that he could win races with Renault. Is that flattering?
EB: Yes it is because it shows that the work we’ve done this season is noticed and that we are considered a challenger for the championship in the future.

Räikkönen believes what?
Has anybody heard him say so? (I haven’t)
Where has the interviewer got that information?
Who’s the interviewer?
Why is the interviewer trying to convince Boullier “Kimi’s interest is genuine”?
What the …?

Bernie... what are you doing?

:zz:

I definitely need more normal Kimi news instead of this one man silly season witch is going on... :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:19  
F1 Routinier

brendakarli wrote:
wolfie,

u know something we dun? Even kimi keeps saying he prefers rally - I just dun think he will ever go back if rally seat is offered. Obviously, sponsorship is the issue now...

Hi Brenda :hug:

All Wolfie has is her gut-feeling :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:22  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Seems that I am one of few people that think Citroen will have Kimi next year only with a major sponsor's back-up. If that is not the case and Kimi wants to remain in rally (as himself implied and Citroen managers also) why do you think the contract is not yet signed? This is what everyone expects, the sponsorship for 2011 to be solved.

I can bet for WRC :p

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:23  
F1 Routinier

Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:

I'm with you Moomin :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:37  
GP2 Driver

Kriss wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:

Guys, take a number :lol: ... I'm the first, especially since last year I've been like a broken record and keep saying the same.

@Wolfie, you're on...with the remark that in case that 1% happens (God forbid a freak accident or something out of the ordinary in a top team) than I guess F1 might happen.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:39  
F1 Driver

if FA wins the WDC, why would red bull keep webber?
webber had the best car this year, hes just not a great driver,good one just not great.
what more can he do next year,would red bull take a another year of the same mixed results.
put kimi in that car , and hes winning, and if need be he would support SV, just like he did with massa in 08.
put a great driver in a great car=WDC. kimi in red bull F1 in 2011.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:40  
F1 Routinier

rko281 wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:

Guys, take a number :lol: ... I'm the first, especially since last year I've been like a broken record and keep saying the same.

@Wolfie, you're on...with the remark that in case that 1% happens (God forbid a freak accident or something out of the ordinary in a top team) than I guess F1 might happen.

Yahoo rko281, have been thinking/dreaming this weekend over how you and I have to make a bet for fun :lol:

So the loser.... something in the signature or do you have something more fun on your mind :p

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:44  
GP2 Driver

wolfie,

how often has ur gut been right, not only the last season's but on things in general? I'm usually wrong but even this time, I think I'm right to say he will stay in rally if he can resolve his sponsorship issues - which I feel he can. Just based on all the renault nonsense... it seems very unlikely kimi would even want to return...been watching some of the kimi related stuff on youtube recently and it broke my heart all over again what that red team did to him. and they are gonna break me even more when they win the wdc 2010 with kimi's replacement... ::oops:;

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:47  
GP2 Driver

Off-Topic: show
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:

Yahoo rko281, have been thinking/dreaming this weekend over how you and I have to make a bet for fun :lol:

So the loser.... something in the signature or do you have something more fun on your mind :p[/quote]

Whatever you choose, but be aware, I'm good at bets (after all, I've just won money on Alonso's 2 pole positions in Monza and Singapore, and the list can continue :p ).

Last edited by rko281 on 04 Oct 2010, 15:51, edited 2 times in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:48  
F1 Driver

Maria d wrote:
webber had the best car this year, hes just not a great driver,good one just not great.
what more can he do next year,would red bull take a another year of the same mixed results.
put kimi in that car , and hes winning, and if need be he would support SV, just like he did with massa in 08.

Can't say this is not an interesting thought, actually it would be the most relaxed, given that this is what Kimi wants....
Rally is really hard! So now I must pray for one of the Macca boys to get the WDC..... :) :pray:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 15:51  
GP2 Driver

Maria d wrote:

I truly believe Alonso will win the WDC this year, no doubt. I hoped for Hamilton, but the Mclaren seems slow.....
Then obviously, atleast politely DM will ask Kimi if he wants F1 seat he can drive in RBR nxt season.
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 385  Next