Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:32

Short translation comin´in a minute. And naturally, my twisted mind captured something between the lines..

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 30 Sep 2010, 19:42

Off-Topic: show
finnish sounds nice to me ...the long words look scary, but there are a lot of vowels like in our language, making it easier to pronounce...I called the embassy some time ago, there are only private lessons for us....

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:48

MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
___________________
That was about it. My twisted mind captured his first line; there´s lot of people commentating AND the people I have been speaking with knew....
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:50

Acropolis wrote:
Off-Topic: show
finnish sounds nice to me ...the long words look scary, but there are a lot of vowels like in our language, making it easier to pronounce...I called the embassy some time ago, there are only private lessons for us....


Off-Topic: show
In a moment You´ll start speaking finnish I´ll learn more greece than "ouzo" and "calimera". Deal???? :hug:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 30 Sep 2010, 19:52

sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
___________________
That was about it. My twisted mind captured his first line; there´s lot of people commentating AND the people I have been speaking with knew....
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:


Thanks for this priceless Info.
So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 19:55

Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 30 Sep 2010, 19:56

thanks sammy :hug:
it not just your twisted mind, I think it was good news :thumbsup:

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:00

This was good! There was shown a big placard where was written: Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Moominpappa on 30 Sep 2010, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 20:01

luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
___________________
That was about it. My twisted mind captured his first line; there´s lot of people commentating AND the people I have been speaking with knew....
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:


Thanks for this priceless Info.
So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.


Said actually F1 "wants" not "need". I could say "needs desperatelly" :)
But the point was Kimi´s attitude; let them speak, those who I am speaking to are more important. That´s how I got it. Any other who saw it? How did You get it?

User avatar
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 299
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Lynx'niK » 30 Sep 2010, 20:02

Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)


hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/ or http://www.videoupload.eu/

Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini!

What ??? :huh: :blush:
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 30 Sep 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1608
Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Julia » 30 Sep 2010, 20:03

sammyosammy wrote:
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:


haha, that was exactly the same way I interpreted your referat about what Kimi said before I read you comment .... :lol:

thanks! :thumbsup:
Last edited by Julia on 30 Sep 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:03

sammyosammy wrote:Said actually F1 "wants" not "need". I could say "needs desperatelly" :)
But the point was Kimi´s attitude; let them speak, those who I am speaking to are more important. That´s how I got it. Any other who saw it? How did You get it?

I think that Kimi is very relaxed now. He smiled all time and I couldn't seen any worry from his body language. He really knows what he is doing.
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:04

Lynx'niK wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)


hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/

Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini!

What ??? :huh: :blush:

I guess that Kinga was there also :)
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 30 Sep 2010, 20:07

Moominpappa wrote:This was good! There was shown a big placard where was written: Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Could that be Kinga??? :huh:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9213

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:07

Lynx'niK wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)


hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/

Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini!

What ??? :huh: :blush:

Do you know any free video editing tool? I must cut the main thing out of other stuff.
I miss a babysitter

Post Reply