It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 15:01

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:15  
F1 Driver

SpaMaster wrote:
This Webber telling decision will be made by British GP in July makes me believe all the more in the story that it is up to Kimi to sign the option by the end of June.

Ok! But, hey, Kimi, do not scr.w it!!!! I know you know what is the answer! F1, it is! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:32  
F1 Routinier

Personally I think that if Kimi is offered a seat with Red Bull F1 he'll take it. Red Bull are a top team and Kimi is still a top driver and he'd work very well with Vettel in my opinion.

Webber is the key here. If he stays at Red Bull I think Kimi will stay in WRC.

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:36  
F1 Driver

cformula1 wrote:
Personally I think that if Kimi is offered a seat with Red Bull F1 he'll take it. Red Bull are a top team and Kimi is still a top driver and he'd work very well with Vettel in my opinion.

+ 1

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:39  
F1 Driver

Kinga wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:
This Webber telling decision will be made by British GP in July makes me believe all the more in the story that it is up to Kimi to sign the option by the end of June.

Ok! But, hey, Kimi, do not scr.w it!!!! I know you know what is the answer! F1, it is! :thumbsup:

im with you Kinga.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:40  
F1 Driver

Vida wrote:
Kinga wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:

im with you Kinga.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know! :O

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:48  
GP2 Driver

I really, really want Kimi back in F1 however this following quote from Kimi worries me...
Quote:
Quote from rallybuzz.com:

"The final result at the end of the rally doesn't matter to me really: it's all about how much information I can take away for the future. We're just continuing our improvement step by step."

What does he mean about the future? The upcoming rallies this season?...Or next year?...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:53  
F1 Routinier

kracer wrote:
I really, really want Kimi back in F1 however this following quote from Kimi worries me...
Quote:
Quote from rallybuzz.com:

"The final result at the end of the rally doesn't matter to me really: it's all about how much information I can take away for the future. We're just continuing our improvement step by step."

What does he mean about the future? The upcoming rallies this season?...Or next year?...

I guess for upcoming season..

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 10:57  
F1 Driver

cformula1 wrote:

This sounds very logical if we miss rumors that Kimi has precontract with Red Bull for next year. In that situation Kimi is the key for Webber's future.

...and I still hope Kimi stays in WRC.

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 11:03  
F1 Routinier

Kimi in WRC for me too...

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 11:16  
F1 Rookie

WRC :cool:

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 11:29  
GP2 Driver

I'm so amused sometimes when I read how one day some of you are sure he will return to F1 and the next day you believe that it's certain he stays in WRC :roll::
Don't believe every rumour and don't over-analyze each word he says.
When Kimi says "it's all about how much information I can take away for the future, he really means the future, this can be next season or can be in 3-5years.

Even if I'm one of those who from the end of 2009 is sure he won't come back, I believe this quote doesn't give us more information that we already have.

Look, if he will return in F1 for 2-3 years, be sure he will come back after that to WRC. I don't see him at 35years old retired from any competition. He will compete in some sort of motorsport, most probably rally.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 11:44  
F1 Driver

rko281 wrote:
I'm so amused sometimes when I read how one day some of you are sure he will return to F1 and the next day you believe that it's certain he stays in WRC :roll::
Don't believe every rumour and don't over-analyze each word he says.
When Kimi says "it's all about how much information I can take away for the future, he really means the future, this can be next season or can be in 3-5years.

Even if I'm one of those who from the end of 2009 is sure he won't come back, I believe this quote doesn't give us more information that we already have.

Look, if he will return in F1 for 2-3 years, be sure he will come back after that to WRC. I don't see him at 35years old retired from any competition. He will compete in some sort of motorsport, most probably rally.

i think your right, he will go back to WRC, but first a couple more years at F1,I dont think he can finish his career with the way he was let go at the end of 09,that man has something to prove,and we will take great pleasure watching him prove his point.

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 11:50  
F1 Driver

rko281 wrote:

I think that too. IF he will return to F1 for 1-2-3 years, later he can go back to rally. I wouldn't mind it. But at first - as Maria said - he should finish his F1 career in style and not the way 2009 ended. He's much more than that. That's my opinion. :)

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 12:24  
F1 Routinier

Kinga wrote:
rko281 wrote:

I think that too. IF he will return to F1 for 1-2-3 years, later he can go back to rally. I wouldn't mind it. But at first - as Maria said - he should finish his F1 career in style and not the way 2009 ended. He's much more than that. That's my opinion. :)

+1 :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 13:08  
F1 Rookie

Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
rko281 wrote:

+1 :thumbsup:

+2

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 385  Next