It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 18:14

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 11:01  
GP2 Driver

brendakarli wrote:
but rko,

u wrote in a few replies ago tht the only person who can confirm what was written is wolfie who translated... :huh: I am confused now hahahah

To be clear, I said that she translated it for us here, a few pages ago and that if you want to know if on Kimi's official site is the same version, you should ask her to see if she recognizes it.
I don't think that it's Wolfie's version. There is a person that takes care of this things on his site.

P.S. I said to ask her for more details as it's not fair for me to speak on her behalf.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 11:04  
F1 Rookie

brendakarli wrote:
but rko,

u wrote in a few replies ago tht the only person who can confirm what was written is wolfie who translated... :huh: I am confused now hahahah

It's not the same text. Different translation

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 11:43  
GP2 Driver

ok, my bad...just pulling on wolfie :p

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:01  
F1 Driver

brendakarli wrote:
thanks momo & Kriss

well nothing controversial from fernando, he only said he didn't have a clue...I thought kimi and alonso were quite good friends from past photos of them together and I think I remember once kimi saying that when he had sleepless nights, he would go and bang on alonso's door to disturb/prank him :lol:

interesting that kimi used wolfie's translated text on his website - wolfie, have u had any contact with kimi, u devil u???? I'm so jealous :blush: speaking of jealous, where has that Dindi gone off to??? she seems to be missing of late!!! :blink:

Dindi is in NY, she landed at jfk late last night

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:02  
F1 Routinier

Maria d wrote:
brendakarli wrote:
thanks momo & Kriss

well nothing controversial from fernando, he only said he didn't have a clue...I thought kimi and alonso were quite good friends from past photos of them together and I think I remember once kimi saying that when he had sleepless nights, he would go and bang on alonso's door to disturb/prank him :lol:

interesting that kimi used wolfie's translated text on his website - wolfie, have u had any contact with kimi, u devil u???? I'm so jealous :blush: speaking of jealous, where has that Dindi gone off to??? she seems to be missing of late!!! :blink:

Dindi is in NY, she landed at jfk late last night

dindi is on our side of the world Maria :lol: :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:04  
F1 Driver

yes she is, i saw on fb she landed about 1 am here in ny.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:10  
F1 Driver

Off-Topic: show
now I'm jealous...my friends in NY called me yesterday to make plans, I always promise I'll be there in October, now I'm not sure I'll make it...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:31  
F1 Driver

Soren wrote:
The more I read these comments and think upon the whole situation for Kimi, the more I am convinced that the only right thing for him to do is to return to F1 next year. Even if it is with Renault. He can still win a couple of championships before he retires for all we know. Even if he has to spend a year now and then in an uncompetitive car. But thats the same for everybody. The Renault next year might be like the Red Bull was this year. Its always a gamble. Look at where Red Bull was in 2008 for instance. No where really. Just slightly on the way up.
But if he gets in now there will be more options for him next year if he isnt happy with staying with Renault.

WRC is okay for me too. But he does seem interested in getting back.

Agree 100%. If he can't find satisfaction in WRC ( team for next year, better results) then now is the time to come back, even if not in the best team ( and there can always be surprises too)...in this way he'll be in the circle when seats are open.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 12:44  
GP2 Driver

soooo Dindi is in NYC...was just there and NJ in the winter, it was lovely - I love winter!!! My girls love NYC so much they want to go to either of the Universities there! [

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 13:03  
F1 Driver

brendakarli wrote:
soooo Dindi is in NYC...was just there and NJ in the winter, it was lovely - I love winter!!! My girls love NYC so much they want to go to either of the Universities there! [

[offtopic]its a fun place,its going to get cold soon, i like the cold weather.
are you going to let them go to school here? its a ton of money , what universities are they interested in?
[/offtopic]

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 13:29  
GP2 Driver

Maria,
They r thinking either Columbia or NYU but NYU is obviously more accessible and I heard Columbia is moving their B-school to the bronx??? Not sure about that... yes it would cost a ton of money, but they are in an international school now and the fees are already high - think I'm prob used to the high fees :80:

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 13:32  
F1 Driver

brendakarli wrote:
Maria,
They r thinking either Columbia or NYU but NYU is obviously more accessible and I heard Columbia is moving their B-school to the bronx??? Not sure about that... yes it would cost a ton of money, but they are in an international school now and the fees are already high - think I'm prob used to the high fees :80:

I was in Columbia, the best years of my life.....
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 13:46  
GP2 Driver

Acropolis wrote:
Soren wrote:
The more I read these comments and think upon the whole situation for Kimi, the more I am convinced that the only right thing for him to do is to return to F1 next year. Even if it is with Renault. He can still win a couple of championships before he retires for all we know. Even if he has to spend a year now and then in an uncompetitive car. But thats the same for everybody. The Renault next year might be like the Red Bull was this year. Its always a gamble. Look at where Red Bull was in 2008 for instance. No where really. Just slightly on the way up.
But if he gets in now there will be more options for him next year if he isnt happy with staying with Renault.

Agree 100%. If he can't find satisfaction in WRC ( team for next year, better results) then now is the time to come back, even if not in the best team ( and there can always be surprises too)...in this way he'll be in the circle when seats are open.

Thanks. And I am usually right so... :lol:
I do love him in the WRC but to really get a feel of the action you have to be there and I dont have a budget for more than 3 or 4 rallies a year. Even if it is cheaper than F1, you still have to go there. That is my egotistical motive.

As for Kimi, he wants to get back into F1. Why else would he let Robertson talk to the teams. Or put that stuff up on his website. He loves winning and circuit racing is his forté. Talent up the wazoo so a shame to see that not being utilized to the fullest. To win the WRC while starting at 30 yrs old is a pretty tall order - even for Kimi.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 13:59  
F1 Driver

Perhaps I can clear some of the confusion. There were two articles, the first one is from Heikki Kulta speaking more to the drivers like Button, Alonso, Massa ext. The second article is from yesterday and it was NOT done by Heikki Kulta, it more team bosses like Haug and Whitmarsh ext. The article from Heikki Kulta is the one that was used on Kimi's official website, and it isn't Nikki's translation.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 14:31  
kart driver

Acropolis wrote:
Soren wrote:

+ 1
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181 ... 385  Next