Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 29 Sep 2010, 09:03

most of these people interviewed believe Kimi would not want to go back to F1 even though they would very much welcome him back...I dunno what Kimi feels from those messages...n I feel Kulta is enabling Kimi to remain so cryptic...it is frustraing to say the least...we are closing in on 180 pages with still NO real news ''hmm''
The JINX

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Sep 2010, 09:08

brendakarli wrote:most of these people interviewed believe Kimi would not want to go back to F1 even though they would very much welcome him back...I dunno what Kimi feels from those messages...n I feel Kulta is enabling Kimi to remain so cryptic...it is frustraing to say the least...we are closing in on 180 pages with still NO real news ''hmm''
These people also say that Kimi could come back to F1 after one year without any problem

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 29 Sep 2010, 09:10

kriss,

at his age it is not a problem but with the seat choices he has, it most likely is the problem, so....
The JINX

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 29 Sep 2010, 09:18

brendakarli wrote:most of these people interviewed believe Kimi would not want to go back to F1 even though they would very much welcome him back...I dunno what Kimi feels from those messages...n I feel Kulta is enabling Kimi to remain so cryptic...it is frustraing to say the least...we are closing in on 180 pages with still NO real news ''hmm''

It's funny, if I had to spend a week away from here in the Summer this thread would move maybe three pages at the most. I just spent a week away and I had almost 40 pages to catch up :lol: All very interesting and fun to read, but still no nearer to knowing what's happening :lol:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 29 Sep 2010, 09:47

Tania pointed out that the declaration of Alonso has been cut out from the article of Hekki Kulta, in the official site of Kimi. ''hmm''

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 29 Sep 2010, 09:52

momo,

do u know where we can find the original declaration of alsono before it was cut? would like to know what he said :O
The JINX

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Sep 2010, 09:58

brendakarli wrote:momo,

do u know where we can find the original declaration of alsono before it was cut? would like to know what he said :O
Fernando Alonso shook his head when asked of Kimi's chances to come back.

– I don't have the faintest idea. We drivers always want to do what we feel is best for us.

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 29 Sep 2010, 09:58

momo wrote:Tania pointed out that the declaration of Alonso has been cut out from the article of Hekki Kulta, in the official site of Kimi. ''hmm''
guys, before starting a controversy :roll:: I think it's better to know that the articles with quotes were published 2 times. Actually, there are 2 articles, first there was one with quotes from Heidfeld, Alonso, Webbber, Massa, Button .... and after a day or two there was a another article with quotes from Whitmarsh, Lauda, Haug, Eclestone, Lauda, ... (and this one is the one on Kimi's official site).

The only one who can tell you exactly is Wolfie as she is the one that translated them.
I saw 2 articles, I don't think quotes were left out, they just published the later one.
:)
Last edited by rko281 on 29 Sep 2010, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 29 Sep 2010, 10:00

brendakarli wrote:momo,
I think it was this, but I'm not sure:
Fernando Alonso shook his head when asked of Kimi's chances to come back.

– I don't have the faintest idea. We drivers always want to do what we feel is best for us.

http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 3&start=60

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 29 Sep 2010, 10:03

rko281 wrote:
momo wrote:Tania pointed out that the declaration of Alonso has been cut out from the article of Hekki Kulta, in the official site of Kimi. ''hmm''
guys, before starting a controversy :roll:: I think it's better to know that the articles with quotes were published 2 times. Actually, there are 2 articles, first there was one with quotes from Heidfeld, Alonso, Webbber, Massa, Button .... and after a day or two there was a another article with quotes from Whitmarsh, Lauda, Haug, Eclestone, Lauda, ... (and this one is the one on Kimi's official site).

The only one who can tell you exactly is Wolfie as she is the one that transleted them.
I saw 2 articles, I don't think quotes were left out, they just published the later one.
:)
Thanks rko281! :thumbsup:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 29 Sep 2010, 10:12

thanks momo & Kriss

well nothing controversial from fernando, he only said he didn't have a clue...I thought kimi and alonso were quite good friends from past photos of them together and I think I remember once kimi saying that when he had sleepless nights, he would go and bang on alonso's door to disturb/prank him :lol:

interesting that kimi used wolfie's translated text on his website - wolfie, have u had any contact with kimi, u devil u???? I'm so jealous :blush: speaking of jealous, where has that Dindi gone off to??? she seems to be missing of late!!! :blink:
The JINX

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 29 Sep 2010, 10:14

brendakarli wrote:thanks momo

well nothing controversial from fernando, he only said he didn't have a clue...I thought kimi and alonso were quite good friends from past photos of them together and I think I remember once kimi saying that when he had sleepless nights, he would go and bang on alonso's door to disturb/prank him :lol:

interesting that kimi used wolfie's translated text on his website - wolfie, have u had any contact with kimi, u devil u???? I'm so jealous :blush: speaking of jealous, where has that Dindi gone off to??? she seems to be missing of late!!! :blink:
really? I thought there is someone that take care of the news section there, remember that there is always Finnish reviews and English reviews. So I thought that maybe the company that takes care of his PR things is also responsible for the news section there.

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 29 Sep 2010, 10:16

brendakarli wrote:thanks momo & Kriss

I don't know about the cecond one, but the first is not her translation. I checked, because I was curious too
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 29 Sep 2010, 10:53

The more I read these comments and think upon the whole situation for Kimi, the more I am convinced that the only right thing for him to do is to return to F1 next year. Even if it is with Renault. He can still win a couple of championships before he retires for all we know. Even if he has to spend a year now and then in an uncompetitive car. But thats the same for everybody. The Renault next year might be like the Red Bull was this year. Its always a gamble. Look at where Red Bull was in 2008 for instance. No where really. Just slightly on the way up.
But if he gets in now there will be more options for him next year if he isnt happy with staying with Renault.

WRC is okay for me too. But he does seem interested in getting back.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 29 Sep 2010, 10:56

but rko,

u wrote in a few replies ago tht the only person who can confirm what was written is wolfie who translated... :huh: I am confused now hahahah
The JINX