It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 01:13

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 385  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 14:04  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
so we will have to wait till end of june...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 15:15  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
i hate to wait, maybe its the New Yorker in me, we hate to wait.The press are doing the same thing they are taking a guess, they do not know either. why would Red Bull wait to sign Mark?

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 15:19  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
i my self also hate to wait... but for kimi.. we have to be patient...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 15:22  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
apple wrote:
I guess..er..time to start drinking.. :80:

I am been without more than seven months :blink: Hopefully could take some beers before June :zz:

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 19:23  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Moominpappa wrote:
apple wrote:
I guess..er..time to start drinking.. :80:

I am been without more than seven months :blink: Hopefully could take some beers before June :zz:

Well, I am not that good in it either. My current health situation doesnt allow me to drink anyway...so I will stick to nail biting thing.
Btw KERS is coming back..is Kimi coming with it? :blink:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 20:31  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
apple wrote:
Btw KERS is coming back..is Kimi coming with it? :blink:

Hmm. More parts what could be broken ''hmm''

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 20:33  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
apple wrote:
Well, I am not that good in it either. My current health situation doesnt allow me to drink anyway...so I will stick to nail biting thing.

Off-Topic: show
Yritin alkuun englanniksi, mutta heitetään väärinkäsitysten vuoksi ihan kotimaisella: Jahka tästä kuppia kumotaan, kippasen kolpakollisen kunniaksesi (=pikaista paranemista ja paljon jaksamista) ...mitenköhän google yrittää tämän kääntää?

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 21:51  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Leijona wrote:
http://www.autotoday.fi/page.php?page_id=57&news_id=201003995&p=56
Quote:
...
Red Bull announced earlier that they want to continue the cooperation with Webber. The problem however is Kimi Räikkönen, who has an option for a position in Red Bull's F1 team. Räikkönen has to utilise his option before the beginning of July.

It has been rumoured that Webber will transfer to Ferrari next season.


This article is basicly the same as other articles about Webber and his comment's about Red Bull, but look at the bold part... the article is stating it as a fact that Kimi has a option for Red Bull's team for next season and he should use this option before July :blink: haven't seen that before...

it could make sense though, couldn't it?

but likely, it is just media speculation... :roll::


Does anyone else see what might happen? According to some 'I like Kimi but... -people' Kimi uses the option although Red Bull didn't want him to do that. Like in Ferrari :fear:

Paranoia strikes again :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 21:53  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
miezicat wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:
i will report everything! Kimi would go nuts , all they do is sponsor work they have to talk more then they drive.


Lots of sponsor work? Ah thanks Maria, that rules Kimi out then :lol:

But if Kimi changes his religion :roll::

iirc Kimi said last year in Brazil that Nascar is not an option. so don't worry :lol:

btw soon new Kimi Red Bull merchandise will be available :shhh:


Wow, do you have a link?

I was wondering for a longer time why they don't come out with any Kimi-merchandise since they would be sold out in no time - also thinking that they have him placed in F1 next year so they won't do that at all ''hmm''

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 21:56  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Maria d wrote:
i hate to wait, maybe its the New Yorker in me, we hate to wait.The press are doing the same thing they are taking a guess, they do not know either. why would Red Bull wait to sign Mark?


I also wonder about that Maria, also how Kimi always says that HE will make his decision as if it would be up to him alone ''hmm''

@ Apple, Imagine MTV3 going crazy with all the different news :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 03:24  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 01:30
Posts: 513
This Webber telling decision will be made by British GP in July makes me believe all the more in the story that it is up to Kimi to sign the option by the end of June.

_________________
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 06:19  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
SpaMaster wrote:
This Webber telling decision will be made by British GP in July makes me believe all the more in the story that it is up to Kimi to sign the option by the end of June.

I think so too. My first guess was that there has been one month more: next season contract will published just before/after rally Finland but seems that I was wrong.

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 08:13  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:
i hate to wait, maybe its the New Yorker in me, we hate to wait.The press are doing the same thing they are taking a guess, they do not know either. why would Red Bull wait to sign Mark?


I also wonder about that Maria, also how Kimi always says that HE will make his decision as if it would be up to him alone ''hmm''

@ Apple, Imagine MTV3 going crazy with all the different news :lol:

Half of the news they dont even notice and the rest of them they translate in a wrong way or quote the wrong comment.. :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 08:17  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
SpaMaster wrote:
This Webber telling decision will be made by British GP in July makes me believe all the more in the story that it is up to Kimi to sign the option by the end of June.

I believe Webbers contract expires in July and Kimis choice has to come at the same time. There has been so much talks about it, even Heikki Kulta has hinted towards it by saying its Kimis choice to make.
Nicole is right, Kimi is made a villain again like he would be the driver who isnt wanted.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 09:20  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06
Posts: 440
Wolfie wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:
i will report everything! Kimi would go nuts , all they do is sponsor work they have to talk more then they drive.


Lots of sponsor work? Ah thanks Maria, that rules Kimi out then :lol:

But if Kimi changes his religion :roll::

iirc Kimi said last year in Brazil that Nascar is not an option. so don't worry :lol:

btw soon new Kimi Red Bull merchandise will be available :shhh:


Wow, do you have a link?

I was wondering for a longer time why they don't come out with any Kimi-merchandise since they would be sold out in no time - also thinking that they have him placed in F1 next year so they won't do that at all ''hmm''
no but it should be on Kimi's site this week. :)
and I hope it's a sign :pray:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 385  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB