Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 16 Sep 2010, 13:16

SpaMaster wrote:One thing for sure. I would stop supporting Red Bull if they start talking like this about Kimi.

+1 and TBH bro, i can never ever trust any other team apart from Mclaren. The team like Ferrari and Red Bulls cannot win the confidence of treating kimi well.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 513
Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 01:30

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by SpaMaster » 16 Sep 2010, 13:27

^ The only thing I could not trust McLaren on when Kimi was driving for them was giving a car that is both fast and reliable. :p
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 332
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 07:16

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by realms » 16 Sep 2010, 13:48

SpaMaster wrote:^ The only thing I could not trust McLaren on when Kimi was driving for them was giving a car that is both fast and reliable. :p


i thought mclaren always lied ... :D

atleast when ron dennis was there ... :)

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 16 Sep 2010, 15:42

Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 16 Sep 2010, 16:03

sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:


you are right everybody play mind games
one thing is clearer: Kimi would like to stay with Citroen if he can (at least that's what he said :zz: ) probably Citroen wants him too, but this RB, Mini, Renault, Monster thing is a mass at the moment :confused:

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 16 Sep 2010, 16:06

Kriss wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:


you are right everybody play mind games
one thing is clearer: Kimi would like to stay with Citroen if he can (at least that's what he said :zz: ) probably Citroen wants him too, but this RB, Mini, Renault, Monster thing is a mass at the moment :confused:


but hey..no sign of total retirement what so ever..life goes on.. :p

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 16 Sep 2010, 16:15

sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:

We have a saying: from your mouth and directly to God's ear... :pray: Anything that is good for Kimi.

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 16 Sep 2010, 16:19

sammyosammy wrote:
but hey..no sign of total retirement what so ever..life goes on.. :p


:shhh: and I don't even care about the rest Flag:##

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 16 Sep 2010, 16:25

sammyosammy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:


you are right everybody play mind games
one thing is clearer: Kimi would like to stay with Citroen if he can (at least that's what he said :zz: ) probably Citroen wants him too, but this RB, Mini, Renault, Monster thing is a mass at the moment :confused:


but hey..no sign of total retirement what so ever..life goes on.. :p


I dunno....I'm super nervous though (I think because I'm a naturally pessimistic person :confused: ) but this quote from Kimi worried me a lot:
Is your scale turning to rally?

– We will see that later. There are a lot of things involved. There is nothing yet and it could be that nothing happens, Räikkönen says mysteriously.

http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=6083&start=18

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Vida » 16 Sep 2010, 16:28

Acropolis wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:

We have a saying: from your mouth and directly to God's ear... :pray: Anything that is good for Kimi.


Amien to that...

I agree, I sensed that something big will happened and kimi will be part of that

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Boudica » 16 Sep 2010, 16:38

I think people are taking this Marco thing out of proportion. The guy is well known for ranting. He is mostly in charge of the junior driving program, he doesn't have that much say. If it where up to him Webber would have been kicked out of the team a long time ago. He is properly just reacting to the Renault rumours. He might feel a bit betrayed by the Robertsons. Perhaps they have already agreed on something verbally and now he finds out that the Robertsons are talking to everyone, and Renault milking the situation isn't helping.

Look at the facts before Kimi, Rautenbach drove for Red Bull / Citroen, and he wasn't doing any better then Kimi. Kimi has definitely helped with PR, where are these bad publicity articles he mentioned? Everything with regards to Kimi and WRC have been positive. Even now look at the amount of PR they are getting with all of these discussions. The fact is Kimi is one of the few drivers who is known outside of motorsport circles. Even Loeb isn't known outside of motorsport circles, and Ogier isn't even that well known by people inside of motorsport circles. Why would Monster and Mini be interested if Kimi wasn't generating publicity? And on top of that we have various other people from Red Bull regularly stating how satisfied they are with Kimi. The fact remains no one else is going to give Red Bull more publicity in WRC then Kimi.

Marco is acting more like a scorned lover, all of this nonsense started because Renault was using Kimi's name for publicity. In fact I am starting to wish that some of Kimi's publicity would just die down a bit at this stage. I will say this however, I really hope the Robertsons have a really good plan with all of this.

Kimi is like a one man silly seaon all by himself. :p
Image

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 16 Sep 2010, 16:44

Boudica wrote:I think people are taking this Marco thing out of proportion. The guy is well known for ranting. He is mostly in charge of the junior driving program, he doesn't have that much say. If it where up to him Webber would have been kicked out of the team a long time ago. He is properly just reacting to the Renault rumours. He might feel a bit betrayed by the Robertsons. Perhaps they have already agreed on something verbally and now he finds out that the Robertsons are talking to everyone, and Renault milking the situation isn't helping.

Look at the facts before Kimi, Rautenbach drove for Red Bull / Citroen, and he wasn't doing any better then Kimi. Kimi has definitely helped with PR, where are these bad publicity articles he mentioned? Everything with regards to Kimi and WRC have been positive. Even now look at the amount of PR they are getting with all of these discussions. The fact is Kimi is one of the few drivers who is known outside of motorsport circles. Even Loeb isn't known outside of motorsport circles, and Ogier isn't even that well known by people inside of motorsport circles. Why would Monster and Mini be interested if Kimi wasn't generating publicity? And on top of that we have various other people from Red Bull regularly stating how satisfied they are with Kimi. The fact remains no one else is going to give Red Bull more publicity in WRC then Kimi.

Marco is acting more like a scorned lover, all of this nonsense started because Renault was using Kimi's name for publicity. In fact I am starting to wish that some of Kimi's publicity would just die down a bit at this stage. I will say this however, I really hope the Robertsons have a really good plan with all of this.

Kimi is like a one man silly seaon all by himself. :p


great post :thumbsup:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 16:45

Boudica wrote:Kimi is like a one man silly seaon all by himself. :p


:lol:

Great line, Boudica :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Moominpappa » 16 Sep 2010, 16:46

Kriss wrote:you are right everybody play mind games
one thing is clearer: Kimi would like to stay with Citroen if he can (at least that's what he said :zz: ) probably Citroen wants him too, but this RB, Mini, Renault, Monster thing is a mass at the moment :confused:

I think that Citroen and Kimi are the best combination for next year. There has not been any problems during this year and only positive words.
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Boudica » 16 Sep 2010, 16:55

sleenster wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Just read five pages of the great posts of You guys. All this speculation :thumbsup:
Here´s mine two cents.
We´re at the latter part of the season >>
Boullier talks = mind games, Robertsons talks = mind games, Marko talks = mind games, Whitmars on Vettel = mind games, Prodrive talks = mind games, etc..

The only thing for sure (IMO) is that something bigger is still going to happen in F1. And Mr. Raikkonen will be part of it. But...dressing yellow??? Naaah... :cool:


you are right everybody play mind games
one thing is clearer: Kimi would like to stay with Citroen if he can (at least that's what he said :zz: ) probably Citroen wants him too, but this RB, Mini, Renault, Monster thing is a mass at the moment :confused:


but hey..no sign of total retirement what so ever..life goes on.. :p


I dunno....I'm super nervous though (I think because I'm a naturally pessimistic person :confused: ) but this quote from Kimi worried me a lot:
Is your scale turning to rally?

– We will see that later. There are a lot of things involved. There is nothing yet and it could be that nothing happens, Räikkönen says mysteriously.

http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=6083&start=18


That is just one statement from Kimi, in the meantime he had said a lot of other things.

However, even if the worst comes to pass, Kimi can just start his own rally team with his own personal sponsors, he could even team up with Tommi Makenen. It is obvious that discussions are perhaps getting more serious now, and everyone have their own agenda.
Image

Post Reply