Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:21

Ilta-Sanomat has now come out with this one:

The latest Räikkös-rumour comes from England!

16.09.2010 10:34

They are rumouring in British rally-circles that Räikkönen might drive with Mini's new WRC-car next season.

Räikkönen's supporter would still be Red Bull. Yet Red Bull might stop the co-work with Citroen and move over to Mini.

Isn't this mega-fun :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 16 Sep 2010, 10:22

i can get through wolfie... nothing's new..

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:23

Vida wrote:i can get through wolfie... nothing's new..

Thanks Vida, I also got just through :hug:

Guess people are waiting for Kulta to write something.

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 16 Sep 2010, 10:24

LadyR wrote:Helmut Marko - according to motor sport the reason why I'm embarrassed to be Austrian! :<>: :<>: :<>:

He always talks c**p, can't believe it, how brazen on single person can be. He pretends to know everything from every racing series, in which Red Bull is involved, but the one and onyl thing is to defend Vettel, this lil brat, and the s***, what he is doing. He never supported Webber, he always tried to declare Red Bull to a one-man-team ( Vettel, just Vettel, blah blah...)
And according to Kimi: it was always a clear thing for me, that he doesn't like him and I think, it's arrogant, that Marko tries to pretend to be a rally expert now. :<>:

hmmm... if i remember correctly Helmut Marko was the guy from RB who approach Kimi/steve in summer 2009 to discuss a possible RBR seat in 2011. He then atleast wanted Kimi to drive for them in RBR but instead of making a deal about 2011 RBR they made a deal about 2010 and Red Bull rallye and didnt put anything about 2011 in the contract (this was in TS in the spring this year) ... I admit I am missing some piesis in the Kimi RB saga and I cant get this puzzle to work.... but I have the picture that he actually likes Kimi.
Last edited by Julia on 16 Sep 2010, 10:28, edited 2 times in total.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 16 Sep 2010, 10:25

Wolfie wrote:Ilta-Sanomat has now come out with this one:

They are rumouring in British rally-circles that Räikkönen might drive with Mini's new WRC-car next season.

Räikkönen's supporter would still be Red Bull. Yet Red Bull might stop the co-work with Citroen and move over to Mini.

once again we are in a limbo... come on kimi just announced what you are going todo next year :lol:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 16 Sep 2010, 10:26

Vida wrote:

once again we are in a limbo... come on kimi just announced what you are going todo next year :lol:

the answer is rally, the questions is with what team?

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:28

:fear: That doesn´t sound good at all...he might have no clue about Rally but when he says that he is not satisfied with the publicity Kimi brings we have to accept it instead of bashing Marko :confused:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 16 Sep 2010, 10:28

rko281 wrote:
the answer is rally, the questions is with what team?

the fat lady hasn't sing yet... the show is not over :lol:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:30

Vida wrote:

maybe he has to wait until the end of the season coz of the decision of RB to keep sponsoring him or not :confused:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 16 Sep 2010, 10:31

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote::fear: That doesn´t sound good at all...he might have no clue about Rally but when he says that he is not satisfied with the publicity Kimi brings we have to accept it instead of bashing Marko :confused:

What more does he want? Seriously. LOL The publicity couldn't be any bigger IMO. Nobody could have done it but Kimi so he better stfu...

It's silly but I'm not worried at all. I would welcome if Kimi's decision was rally but would be glad with F1 too. I think he will drive somewhere, and as long as he's racing, I'm okay with it. :thumbsup:

Claudie: you are way more pessimistic than I am. I thought that it's impossible but it's not! :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:32

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote::fear: That doesn´t sound good at all...he might have no clue about Rally but when he says that he is not satisfied with the publicity Kimi brings we have to accept it instead of bashing Marko :confused:

Like rko said earlier, many Webber-fans told that they would not buy the energy drinks anymore and Kimi gets most attention in WRC - the reporters are running after him, the fans are camped outside his tent, his fan-gears probably sell most.

So I wouldn't be so quick to blame Kimi for bad publicity when Red Bull has got their own share of bashing for a longer time - in F1.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 Sep 2010, 10:33

Vida wrote:

I have to say that its very taxing on us but somehow i am enjoying this tipsy topsy ride on Planet Kimi :lol: :lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:35

Kinga wrote:

What more does he want? Seriously. LOL The publicity couldn't be any bigger IMO. Nobody could have done it but Kimi so he better stfu...

It's silly but I'm not worried at all. I would welcome if Kimi's decision was rally but would be glad with F1 too. I think he will drive somewhere, and as long as he's racing, I'm okay with it. :thumbsup:

Claudie: you are way more pessimistic than I am. I thought that it's impossible but it's not! :lol:

:lol:

I know we all like Kimi here but well I don´t tend to pamper him. If Marko says that they are not happy with the publicity then we have to believe him. We might not like that news but we have to face it.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 10:36

luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:

I have to say that its very taxing on us but somehow i am enjoying this tipsy topsy ride on Planet Kimi :lol: :lol:

Me too Luie :lol:

Just thought yesterday that if Kimi goes back to F1, PF-1 will probably not have many Kimi-fans writing there or what do you think?

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 Sep 2010, 10:41

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:

Me too Luie :lol:

Just thought yesterday that if Kimi goes back to F1, PF-1 will probably not have many Kimi-fans writing there or what do you think?

Some of there must still be busy with their side profession of spanking kimi even when he was not a part of F1. Now if he comes back they will take it up as a full time profession.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season