It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 01:01

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:21  
F1 Routinier

Ilta-Sanomat has now come out with this one:

Quote:
The latest Räikkös-rumour comes from England!

16.09.2010 10:34

They are rumouring in British rally-circles that Räikkönen might drive with Mini's new WRC-car next season.

Räikkönen's supporter would still be Red Bull. Yet Red Bull might stop the co-work with Citroen and move over to Mini.

Isn't this mega-fun :lol:

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:22  
F1 Driver

i can get through wolfie... nothing's new..
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:23  
F1 Routinier

Vida wrote:
i can get through wolfie... nothing's new..

Thanks Vida, I also got just through :hug:

Guess people are waiting for Kulta to write something.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:24  
F1 Driver

LadyR wrote:
Helmut Marko - according to motor sport the reason why I'm embarrassed to be Austrian! :<>: :<>: :<>:

He always talks c**p, can't believe it, how brazen on single person can be. He pretends to know everything from every racing series, in which Red Bull is involved, but the one and onyl thing is to defend Vettel, this lil brat, and the s***, what he is doing. He never supported Webber, he always tried to declare Red Bull to a one-man-team ( Vettel, just Vettel, blah blah...)
And according to Kimi: it was always a clear thing for me, that he doesn't like him and I think, it's arrogant, that Marko tries to pretend to be a rally expert now. :<>:

hmmm... if i remember correctly Helmut Marko was the guy from RB who approach Kimi/steve in summer 2009 to discuss a possible RBR seat in 2011. He then atleast wanted Kimi to drive for them in RBR but instead of making a deal about 2011 RBR they made a deal about 2010 and Red Bull rallye and didnt put anything about 2011 in the contract (this was in TS in the spring this year) ... I admit I am missing some piesis in the Kimi RB saga and I cant get this puzzle to work.... but I have the picture that he actually likes Kimi.

Last edited by Julia on 16 Sep 2010, 10:28, edited 2 times in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:25  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

They are rumouring in British rally-circles that Räikkönen might drive with Mini's new WRC-car next season.

Räikkönen's supporter would still be Red Bull. Yet Red Bull might stop the co-work with Citroen and move over to Mini.

once again we are in a limbo... come on kimi just announced what you are going todo next year :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:26  
GP2 Driver

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

once again we are in a limbo... come on kimi just announced what you are going todo next year :lol:

the answer is rally, the questions is with what team?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:28  
F1 Driver

:fear: That doesn´t sound good at all...he might have no clue about Rally but when he says that he is not satisfied with the publicity Kimi brings we have to accept it instead of bashing Marko :confused:

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:28  
F1 Driver

rko281 wrote:

the answer is rally, the questions is with what team?

the fat lady hasn't sing yet... the show is not over :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:30  
F1 Driver

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

maybe he has to wait until the end of the season coz of the decision of RB to keep sponsoring him or not :confused:

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:31  
F1 Driver

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
:fear: That doesn´t sound good at all...he might have no clue about Rally but when he says that he is not satisfied with the publicity Kimi brings we have to accept it instead of bashing Marko :confused:

What more does he want? Seriously. LOL The publicity couldn't be any bigger IMO. Nobody could have done it but Kimi so he better stfu...

It's silly but I'm not worried at all. I would welcome if Kimi's decision was rally but would be glad with F1 too. I think he will drive somewhere, and as long as he's racing, I'm okay with it. :thumbsup:

Claudie: you are way more pessimistic than I am. I thought that it's impossible but it's not! :lol:

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:32  
F1 Routinier

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:

Like rko said earlier, many Webber-fans told that they would not buy the energy drinks anymore and Kimi gets most attention in WRC - the reporters are running after him, the fans are camped outside his tent, his fan-gears probably sell most.

So I wouldn't be so quick to blame Kimi for bad publicity when Red Bull has got their own share of bashing for a longer time - in F1.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:33  
F1 Routinier

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

I have to say that its very taxing on us but somehow i am enjoying this tipsy topsy ride on Planet Kimi :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:35  
F1 Driver

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:

What more does he want? Seriously. LOL The publicity couldn't be any bigger IMO. Nobody could have done it but Kimi so he better stfu...

It's silly but I'm not worried at all. I would welcome if Kimi's decision was rally but would be glad with F1 too. I think he will drive somewhere, and as long as he's racing, I'm okay with it. :thumbsup:

Claudie: you are way more pessimistic than I am. I thought that it's impossible but it's not! :lol:

:lol:

I know we all like Kimi here but well I don´t tend to pamper him. If Marko says that they are not happy with the publicity then we have to believe him. We might not like that news but we have to face it.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:36  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

I have to say that its very taxing on us but somehow i am enjoying this tipsy topsy ride on Planet Kimi :lol: :lol:

Me too Luie :lol:

Just thought yesterday that if Kimi goes back to F1, PF-1 will probably not have many Kimi-fans writing there or what do you think?

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 10:41  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

Me too Luie :lol:

Just thought yesterday that if Kimi goes back to F1, PF-1 will probably not have many Kimi-fans writing there or what do you think?

Some of there must still be busy with their side profession of spanking kimi even when he was not a part of F1. Now if he comes back they will take it up as a full time profession.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 385  Next