Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 20 May 2010, 18:18

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
phil1993 wrote:Kimi will be in the WRC next season. There is no way back in F1 for 2011, maybe 2012. He only wants to go to a winning team and at the moment only three teams have shown they can give him that sort of car. McLaren have JB & LH tied in until 2012 and Raikkonen won't go back to Ferrari. RBR would be crazy to let Vettel & Webber go.


Oh God, the absolutely worst nightmare would be Kimi in Ferrari :fear:

But there's always Lotus, Virgin and Hispania


Totally nightmare for sure Nikki!!!!

The comment about: there is always Lotus, Virgin and Hispania was great!!!

Regarding Kimi's future... my mind and heart are really confused at the moment. When I see Red Bull's car and what they are doing in the championship I dream with Kimi in this car winning and fighting again for a title, although we can't be sure if in 2011 the team will be as competitive as they are now. But at the same time seeing him so happy and free in the WRC makes me feel sure he's where he belongs. That's why I am confused!!! :confused:

My heart says I want him back in a F1 car but if he stays in the WRC I will be happy for him also!!! I will accept what he think is better for him. That's for sure!!! :shhh: He deserves to be happy and I know he will find his way to this and I will supporting him no matter what!!! :) As I know you will do also!!!


Hi Ludy :hug:

Imagine all the serious matters to which we have no answers yet if Kimi goes to Red Bull next year:

1. Will Kimi have to cut his hair and deprive us of the pleasure of seeing him in a ponytail :fear:

2. Will Luie also cut his hair :p

3. Will we have to move to the F1-section?

4. How long will the regulars put up with us if we are there :blush:

And a zillion other questions but the hair-matter is the most serious one by far!!!
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 20 May 2010, 18:18

I for myself, am so crazy and angry at the way he was treated the previous years, that just want every team to want him even if he decides to do something else. Kimi doesn't need even this I think, but I want it like crazy....
I just want Ferrari to get unhappy with FA and I want RB to make an offer! And I want it like a child....
I had to share this with you and forgive my ....stupidity.... :blush: :blush:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 20 May 2010, 18:19

Acropolis wrote:I for myself, am so crazy and angry at the way he was treated the previous years, that just want every team to want him even if he decides to do something else. Kimi doesn't need even this I think, but I want it like crazy....
I just want Ferrari to get unhappy with FA and I want RB to make an offer! And I want it like a child....
I had to share this with you and forgive my ....stupidity.... :blush: :blush:


It's good to let it all out, Acropolis :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kinga » 20 May 2010, 18:22

Acropolis wrote:I for myself, am so crazy and angry at the way he was treated the previous years, that just want every team to want him even if he decides to do something else. Kimi doesn't need even this I think, but I want it like crazy....
I just want Ferrari to get unhappy with FA and I want RB to make an offer! And I want it like a child....
I had to share this with you and forgive my ....stupidity.... :blush: :blush:


Oh, you are not crazy at all. :hug: Or I'm as crazy as you! !Great! :C: :::

These are totally my childish and crazy thoughts!!!!! :blush:
Image

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 20 May 2010, 18:22

@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 20 May 2010, 18:24

Thanks guys, so I don't feel lonely about this!!!! :hug:

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Dracaena » 20 May 2010, 18:26

Acropolis wrote:I for myself, am so crazy and angry at the way he was treated the previous years, that just want every team to want him even if he decides to do something else. Kimi doesn't need even this I think, but I want it like crazy....
I just want Ferrari to get unhappy with FA and I want RB to make an offer! And I want it like a child....
I had to share this with you and forgive my ....stupidity.... :blush: :blush:
That's probably how most of us feel. Well, that's certainly how I feel :hug:.

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 20 May 2010, 18:27

Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....


When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kinga » 20 May 2010, 18:31

Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....


When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:


Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1! :p :zz:


I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts! :hug:
Image

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 20 May 2010, 18:36

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....


When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:


Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1! :p :zz:


I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts! :hug:


No Kinga, you are difinitely not alone :hug:

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 20 May 2010, 18:37

You are all such a great company but I have work to do ,I'll be back later to check upon your wildnesses.....

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kinga » 20 May 2010, 18:39

Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....


When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:


Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1! :p :zz:


I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts! :hug:


No Kinga, you are difinitely not alone :hug:


:hug:
Image

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 May 2010, 03:42

Kinga wrote:^^^Ludy, that was a heart-warming post. I feel the same 1000%!!! :hug:


phil1993 wrote:RBR would be crazy to let Vettel & Webber go.


Why? :) Nothing is impossible in F1, after last year I can imagine everything! :80:

Then what about this thought? It can be true too:

Wolfie wrote:...but it is strange that Red Bull decided to finance Kimi's year in WRC by leasing him a seat from Citroen if they wouldn't have something bigger in mind.


Thanks Kinga!!! When it comes to Kimi I am always like that!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 May 2010, 03:47

Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
phil1993 wrote:Kimi will be in the WRC next season. There is no way back in F1 for 2011, maybe 2012. He only wants to go to a winning team and at the moment only three teams have shown they can give him that sort of car. McLaren have JB & LH tied in until 2012 and Raikkonen won't go back to Ferrari. RBR would be crazy to let Vettel & Webber go.


Oh God, the absolutely worst nightmare would be Kimi in Ferrari :fear:

But there's always Lotus, Virgin and Hispania


Totally nightmare for sure Nikki!!!!

The comment about: there is always Lotus, Virgin and Hispania was great!!!

Regarding Kimi's future... my mind and heart are really confused at the moment. When I see Red Bull's car and what they are doing in the championship I dream with Kimi in this car winning and fighting again for a title, although we can't be sure if in 2011 the team will be as competitive as they are now. But at the same time seeing him so happy and free in the WRC makes me feel sure he's where he belongs. That's why I am confused!!! :confused:

My heart says I want him back in a F1 car but if he stays in the WRC I will be happy for him also!!! I will accept what he think is better for him. That's for sure!!! :shhh: He deserves to be happy and I know he will find his way to this and I will supporting him no matter what!!! :) As I know you will do also!!!


Hi Ludy :hug:

Imagine all the serious matters to which we have no answers yet if Kimi goes to Red Bull next year:

1. Will Kimi have to cut his hair and deprive us of the pleasure of seeing him in a ponytail :fear:

2. Will Luie also cut his hair :p

3. Will we have to move to the F1-section?

4. How long will the regulars put up with us if we are there :blush:

And a zillion other questions but the hair-matter is the most serious one by far!!!


Nikki, you observations are great!!!! For sure the hair-matter is THE most important!!!
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 May 2010, 03:55

Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....


When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:


Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1! :p :zz:


I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts! :hug:


No Kinga, you are difinitely not alone :hug:


Alone?! There's no such word in a Raikkonen fan's dictionary!!! :lol: We are never alone!!!
Kimi gaves us this opportunity: to be strong together, to get crazy together, to be happy and sad and proud of him but always together as a real team, a Team of Raikkonen fans and we are strong because of that, what we got here is special and I thank Kimi in my thoughts everyday for such a joy!!! You guys are the best!!!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Post Reply