Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:18

sammyosammy wrote:
Vida wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Girls!!!!!!! You all deserved one by Yourself....! Don´t beat our guy, he is supposed to sit when driving..


dont worry sammy.. we will spank him gently... :lol: :lol: :lol:


gonna warn him at the VIP-party.. :p


Ahem.... aren't you forgetting something... :<>:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 16:20

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Vida wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:Girls!!!!!!! You all deserved one by Yourself....! Don´t beat our guy, he is supposed to sit when driving..


dont worry sammy.. we will spank him gently... :lol: :lol: :lol:


gonna warn him at the VIP-party.. :p


Ahem.... aren't you forgetting something... :<>:


(I´m not that easy Wolfie....place your bets.. :zz: )

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:27

hmmm.... this morning I thought that maybe, just maybe someone offers me some VIP-tickets and there you were.

*sigh*

Too much work. I'll see if someone hands me tickets on the street tomorrow - stranger things have happened :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 16:32

Wolfie wrote:hmmm.... this morning I thought that maybe, just maybe someone offers me some VIP-tickets and there you were.

*sigh*

Too much work. I'll see if someone hands me tickets on the street tomorrow - stranger things have happened :lol:


Naah, seriously, if my friend can´t make on Thursday instead of Friday, feel free to join me. :thumbsup:

mr j
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 33
Joined: 13 Jul 2010, 19:46

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by mr j » 22 Jul 2010, 19:10

Wolfie wrote:
Vida wrote:nicole.... do still believe that kimi will drive for RB in 2010? maybe this is the answer :n


Vida, I'm sticking to my truth and won't waver until the official announcement comes.

Kimi for RB in 2010 :cool:

Since he left Ferrari everything has pointed to this, the most logical conclusion. However F1 is not logical so any twist could be expected. But I agree the signs are there for a drive in F1 for RBR in 2011.

mr j
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 33
Joined: 13 Jul 2010, 19:46

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by mr j » 22 Jul 2010, 20:36

Alonso said some very nice words about Kimi in a interview published by Heikki Kulta in TS. He really went up in my estimation. Could someone please translate the article, Wolfie perhaps?

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 20:44

mr j wrote:Alonso said some very nice words about Kimi in a interview published by Heikki Kulta in TS. He really went up in my estimation. Could someone please translate the article, Wolfie perhaps?


she sure did it, check the other thread.. :)

mr j
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 33
Joined: 13 Jul 2010, 19:46

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by mr j » 22 Jul 2010, 21:15

sammyosammy wrote:
mr j wrote:Alonso said some very nice words about Kimi in a interview published by Heikki Kulta in TS. He really went up in my estimation. Could someone please translate the article, Wolfie perhaps?


she sure did it, check the other thread.. :)

Thank you!

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Boudica » 23 Jul 2010, 07:27

Here is an interesting tweet from @Plantemarcus:

In 2011, Citroen Racing driver Sordo switches to Citroen Junior with Kimi Raikkonen !!
Image

User avatar
saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 971
Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Location: Temporary Dunya
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by saif » 23 Jul 2010, 07:30

A Tweet update from planetemarcus

#Wrc - In 2011, Citroen Racing driver Sordo switches to Citroen Junior with Kimi Raikkonen !!
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Vida » 23 Jul 2010, 07:35

Boudica wrote:Here is an interesting tweet from @Plantemarcus:

In 2011, Citroen Racing driver Sordo switches to Citroen Junior with Kimi Raikkonen !!


is it a reliable source?

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Boudica » 23 Jul 2010, 08:23

Vida wrote:
Boudica wrote:Here is an interesting tweet from @Plantemarcus:

In 2011, Citroen Racing driver Sordo switches to Citroen Junior with Kimi Raikkonen !!


is it a reliable source?


I believe it is from Marcus Gronholm's website.
Image

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 23 Jul 2010, 08:43

Boudica wrote:
Vida wrote:
Boudica wrote:Here is an interesting tweet from @Plantemarcus:

In 2011, Citroen Racing driver Sordo switches to Citroen Junior with Kimi Raikkonen !!


is it a reliable source?


I believe it is from Marcus Gronholm's website.

i believe they meant for 2010 on non tarmac rallies. :p
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 109
Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 06:41
Location: Craiova

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Iana » 23 Jul 2010, 09:16

Loeb and Ogier stay Citroen for 2011
Citroen Racing has signed fresh contracts with Sebastien Loeb and Sebastien Ogier to keep both drivers at the French squad in the 2011 World Rally Championship.

The new deals bring an end to speculation that Loeb was considering retiring at the end of this season, and means Ford have failed in their bid to lure Ogier into a Fiesta next year.

Loeb, who joined Citroen Racing in 2001, has signed a one-year deal for 2011 - the first season with the new 1600cc DS3 World Rally Car - while Ogier’s contract keeps him there for the next three seasons.

Citroen Racing team principal Olivier Quesnel said: “Obviously, it’s a double dose of satisfaction for Citroën Racing. Not content to have the greatest set of results in the history of rallying, Sebastien Loeb is still as hungry as ever for more victories and titles. His experience, his race intelligence, and his capacity to get 100% out his cars, will be all the more crucial as we’ll have a new car next season.

“Citroën Racing has been preparing for the future with Sébastien Ogier for some time now. This is why we wanted to sign a contract with him for the next three seasons,” he added.

There’s no 2011 contract yet for Loeb’s Citroen team-mate, Dani Sordo but Quesnel confirmed his intention to keep the Spaniard. “He is still part of our plans for next year, but we have to finalise our budgets before announcing the full programme,” he said.
http://www.wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=10 ... for%202011

User avatar
ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 331
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 20:02
Location: England

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by ish678 » 26 Jul 2010, 14:25

I had a dream yesterday where I woke up to the news that Kimi had turned down a contract to continue rallying with Citroen next season. :lol:

Maybe I'm getting one of those gut feelings Wolfie has :p :lol:
Image

Post Reply