It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 02:10

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:49  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:

I have to say,

What a bunch of wierdos! :p

Gut feelings are gut feelings, just a feeling in your gut which is true,

I still don't think he will return, unless he messes up in the next few rallies.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:50  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
I think it's F1 but can be wrong too.

He said in the Neil Cole interview that he thinks that WRC is "still the one". When I've heard him saying it I thought that maybe he thinks about that the decision for this year was good but can be that it will be for next year too.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:50  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
The older I get, more fatalist I become.. The life has taught me not to worry too much. You may make a differerence on little things but the big lines are allready painted by Your destiny..? :O

Am I totally wrong that Mr. Raikkonen said earlier this year something like he announces his future by the end of the summer? As a finn I got an impression he meant by the end of July.. Jyskälä would suite very well.

Whether he chooses F1 or WRC, I have stopped wondering on that. There`s too many signs he`ll go with F1. And there`s plenty of signs for WRC.. :wave:

I like your thinking, Sammy :hug:

It seems to be Jyskälä, the deadline he has been talking about. He has always said that he still has time to decide.

And like you said, there are signs of both F1 and WRC - please tell me he isn't shocking us all again by choosing NASCAR :fear:

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:52  
F1 Routinier

RagingJamaican wrote:
I have to say,

I still don't think he will return, unless he messes up in the next few rallies.

I'm going to take that as a compliment :lol:

Don't underestimate gut feelings, RJ :<>:

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:54  
F1 Driver

Nascar :lol: wolfie thats funny.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:59  
GP2 Driver

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
I think it's F1 but can be wrong too.

He said in the Neil Cole interview that he thinks that WRC is "still the one". When I've heard him saying it I thought that maybe he thinks about that the decision for this year was good but can be that it will be for next year too.

That's what I heard too and I think it was kinda revealing however, things can change :zz:

I think part of Kimi's heart is still in F1 but a bigger part right now is in rally. Whatever his decision, it's going to be a big one for him and he is thinking about it very seriously. Unlike last year when he was "forced"out of F1, both F1 and the WRC want him back next year.

So right now, I'm going for 90% - WRC, 10% - F1. Or maybe even 95% WRC...

And please not Nascar!!! :n
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:59  
GP2 Driver

as much as I feel like I'd be jinxing kimi just by saying so...I think if kimi doesn't state where he goes by Finland, then he might he going back to F1 and will wait for his new employer to announce it when the season is about over for F1...F1 is only about the halfway mark and sometimes such announcements coming too early is not healthy for the driver in question whom is being replaced...also, his ride in WRC is not under threat so to speak - for example, we dun hear who and who are vying for his WRC seat next year, so if he is set to stay with WRC, why dun he just come out and say it already...

as crazy as it sounds, if he is going back to F1, he may want to be in a team that allows him the occassional rally and we already know red bull & renault would not mind while merc may allow it if they really want to displace schummy...

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:00  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
I have to say,

I'm going to take that as a compliment :lol:

Don't underestimate gut feelings, RJ :<>:

I didn't :<>:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:00  
GP2 Driver

as much as I feel like I'd be jinxing kimi just by saying so...I think if kimi doesn't state where he goes by Finland, then he might he going back to F1 and will wait for his new employer to announce it when the season is about over for F1...F1 is only about the halfway mark and sometimes such announcements coming too early is not healthy for the driver in question whom is being replaced...also, his ride in WRC is not under threat so to speak - for example, we dun hear who and who are vying for his WRC seat next year, so if he is set to stay with WRC, why dun he just come out and say it already...

as crazy as it sounds, if he is going back to F1, he may want to be in a team that allows him the occassional rally and we already know red bull & renault would not mind while merc may allow it if they really want to displace schummy...

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:01  
F1 Rookie

brendakarli wrote:

You raise very good points :)

Apart from in my thread :(

Just kidding :p
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:03  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:

Next time share some of that good stuff you were smoking with the rest of us. :p

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:05  
GP2 Driver

RJ,

I am just trying to be rational :p but I always end up jinxing people that I support so if he goes back to F1, I will be sure to "hate" on him and "LUV" on Fonzi

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:08  
F1 Rookie

brendakarli wrote:
RJ,

I am just trying to be rational :p but I always end up jinxing people that I support so if he goes back to F1, I will be sure to "hate" on him and "LUV" on Fonzi

Rational or irrational? :p
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:10  
GP2 Driver

irrational on the jinxing cos I am really powerful with my jinxing - see how fonzi has been doing lately? and rational when it comes to speculating what kimi is up to for next year :blink:

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:12  
F1 Rookie

brendakarli wrote:
irrational on the jinxing cos I am really powerful with my jinxing - see how fonzi has been doing lately? and rational when it comes to speculating what kimi is up to for next year :blink:

Fonzi?

Is that the man with the hideous eyebrows? Long face? Looks like a puppet character?

Fernando Alonso?
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 385  Next