It is currently 24 Sep 2017, 01:16

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 385  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 09:41  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 07:16
Posts: 332
ah i didnt read the initials properly ... Mika returning with williams ? ... bit like Schumacher returning with mercedes then .

Mika did think of being back in F1 then ... so no reason Kimi wouldnt
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:08  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59
Posts: 537
But but Kimi is different from Mika though I was a supporter of Mika in those days.

Still think Kimi is staying put in WRC.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:27  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:39  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:


I can understand from where you both are coming from. Like most of you, when i was introduced to this new genre that Kimi had opted i also felt that he should come back. Then at that time even i thought comeback is fine but how would Kimi be able to comeback? I told my self that now that Kimi has opted for WRC there are only two reasons why he would be back in F1. The first one being, he is just filling this year with a WRC drive and gets bored and takes it lightly which clearly is not the case. and other being if Kimi feels that he is not upto the mark in this genre and is not good for WRC, which is also not the case as honestly for a rookie he has been OUTSTANDING.

Earlier i too thought that now the only way Kimi can be back in F1 is if he is incompetent and does not perform well in WRC. for once before the WRC season i went to the extent of hoping Kimi performs badly and decides to return to F1 as that was the only way out. but since the time i have started to follow and at the same time learn WRC, i feel completely opposite. I felt what the f***, this is tailor made for Kimi. WRC is where his heart is and WRC is the sport i want him to be. so no more curse for bad performance from me. But i do understand we as fans looking for a way out to accommodate our hopes of Kimi returning to F1.

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:46  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:


I can understand from where you both are coming from. Like most of you, when i was introduced to this new genre that Kimi had opted i also felt that he should come back. Then at that time even i thought comeback is fine but how would Kimi be able to comeback? I told my self that now that Kimi has opted for WRC there are only two reasons why he would be back in F1. The first one being, he is just filling this year with a WRC drive and gets bored and takes it lightly which clearly is not the case. and other being if Kimi feels that he is not upto the mark in this genre and is not good for WRC, which is also not the case as honestly for a rookie he has been OUTSTANDING.

Earlier i too thought that now the only way Kimi can be back in F1 is if he is incompetent and does not perform well in WRC. for once before the WRC season i went to the extent of hoping Kimi performs badly and decides to return to F1 as that was the only way out. but since the time i have started to follow and at the same time learn WRC, i feel completely opposite. I felt what the f***, this is tailor made for Kimi. WRC is where his heart is and WRC is the sport i want him to be. so no more curse for bad performance from me. But i do understand we as fans looking for a way out to accommodate our hopes of Kimi returning to F1.


But Luie, here's the weirdest part: I want him to stay in WRC. That is my personal wish and hope. Seriously.

Then I get these weird gut-feelings, I think in one way and still there's this itch that it's not going to go as I want things to go on - My life has been full of choices but also dates with destiny. Some things you can affect and some thing you can't. And I fear that this is one that is going to go the way it's going to go.

Of course it could also mean that it's WRC and not F1 - I'll pray for that :pray:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:49  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:


Me thinks Jyskälä will be the place he opens up his next year plans for us. Hopefully he does it before shakedown.. Then You wouldn`t have to worry this destiny thing any more..? :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:57  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56
Posts: 403
Nikki, I've always taken you and Apple's gut feelings seriously. My question is: are your gut-feelings and Apple's negative or positive?

I don't know if I misunderstood you but are you saying that something will happen in Finland that may force Kimi back to F1?

Whatever this is, I do hope that he doesn't get hurt because if he can't rally I doubt he can race in F1.

But then again, maybe he might get hurt emotionally not physically? Like I think that no matter how stoic he is in front of the world, I think he was very hurt about what happened with Ferrari. I also think that even if he says he doesn't care, he has actually been so hurt about all the bad things written about him, so hurt that it really reflects in his dealings with the press.

About Kimi's destiny or choice - I think that Kimi is carving his own destiny by making his own choices. Whether it is WRC or F1, we will only be able to look back later on and say it was destiny.

Whether something happens in Finland or not, I just hope it's positive and that he will make the right decision for himself and that this will bring him more success and fulfillment.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:03  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind?

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:


Me thinks Jyskälä will be the place he opens up his next year plans for us. Hopefully he does it before shakedown.. Then You wouldn`t have to worry this destiny thing any more..? :)


You read my mind, Sammy :hug:

For some reason it seems to become more and more important to hear what he has decided. I had the gut-feeling of Kimi being in WRC in 2010 waaaay before he was sacked and it really wasn't my wish but I had it in my signature and tried to get used to the idea. At the time it seemed completely impossible but hey, he was in WRC in 2010 :fear:

As a Finn you know that all women in Finland are sorcerer's - at least Apple and I - we must come from a time when the Vikings never came to Finland because they feared the female sorcerers and their powers :lol:

Maybe that's why RJ, Valuk and Redstorm are so afraid of sweet little me :p

I've given a lot of thought about life and how it works and learned to trust my intuition or gut-feeling. If someone makes a different choice then it changes, Apple knows about these things too. That's why I have never been to a fortune-teller and dreaded my mother who is one - we can almost always make choices but some things are meant to happen and if Kimi has a date with Red Bull Racing in 2011 - that's where he will be.

The whole Red Bull - Kimi -thing is so weird from the beginning: Matezitch is a feared man but has very close relationship with Kimi according to Dieter himself. Knowing Kimi it's not that weird since Kimi does not bow to anyone and they probably meet on a different level.

On top of that Kimi is Vettel's best friend.

And Red Bull approached Kimi when he was sacked, not the other way around.

Now they have this Red Bull Kimi -merchandise that implies that Kimi is a Red Bull -man.

Whatever happens is good although I prefer WRC but am already starting to get used to see him in F1, just like last year when preparing to see him in WRC.

Life is weird but thank God Apple is around - I can go crazy with her and it's fun :lol:

Kimi, Kimi, Kimi..... make the decision BEFORE the shakedown :pray:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:15  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56
Posts: 403
I also hope that he stays in the WRC although a part of me will always hope that he eventually goes back to F1 to end his unfinished business there.

Maybe that's what you and Apple are feeling Nikki? That he will announce his decision in Finland? Well, what better place to announce it than at home in front of his own people, right?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:16  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
kracer wrote:
Nikki, I've always taken you and Apple's gut feelings seriously. My question is: are your gut-feelings and Apple's negative or positive?

I don't know if I misunderstood you but are you saying that something will happen in Finland that may force Kimi back to F1?

Whatever this is, I do hope that he doesn't get hurt because if he can't rally I doubt he can race in F1.

But then again, maybe he might get hurt emotionally not physically? Like I think that no matter how stoic he is in front of the world, I think he was very hurt about what happened with Ferrari. I also think that even if he says he doesn't care, he has actually been so hurt about all the bad things written about him, so hurt that it really reflects in his dealings with the press.

About Kimi's destiny or choice - I think that Kimi is carving his own destiny by making his own choices. Whether it is WRC or F1, we will only be able to look back later on and say it was destiny.

Whether something happens in Finland or not, I just hope it's positive and that he will make the right decision for himself and that this will bring him more success and fulfillment.


Pauline, everything that happens is positive even though it might not look that way first IMO.

Based on what has happened to me it has become clear that some things are written in the stars whereas some things can be changed by making choices. The gut-feeling always tells something completely out of the mind and it takes time before things start happening that I can go back to the gut-feeling and say 'hey, I knew it only I didn't believe in it'.

With Kimi one can't know? Is it his destiny or decision? Does he have something in F1 that needs to be completed so that the circle closes? Is the circle already closed? Is WRC a new circle?

If I only knew that one! But maybe Apple knows :hug:

Both Apple and I had the gut-feeling of Kimi's back not being in order before it was in the news. Before that I was sure that Kimi is forced to quit WRC because his back couldn't take it. It was in Sweden when it started to pain me to see him drive, like he had some severe difficulties and that brought back the memory of his backpains in F1.

Can't say what the gut-feeling is about, is it emotional, mental or physical? Just talking to Apple this morning made the pieces fall in the right places.

But we can also both be highly disturbed human beings :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:21  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56
Posts: 403
I think I get it, Nikki.

I think I understand about your gut feelings because it also happens to me sometimes although not as deep as yours. Mine only happens with simple things like today, the sun was out with not a cloud in the sky but I just felt I had to bring my umbrella and suddenly, when I was about to go home, the rain suddenly poured. I was the only one with an umbrella! :lol:

But that's about the extent of my gut feelings although I've learned to listen to it. I guess that's why I've always taken your thought and Apple's seriously.

So, your gut feel tells you F1? Is that correct? If he is forced into a decision I hope it's not because of an injury :pray:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:26  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind?

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:


Me thinks Jyskälä will be the place he opens up his next year plans for us. Hopefully he does it before shakedown.. Then You wouldn`t have to worry this destiny thing any more..? :)


You read my mind, Sammy :hug:

For some reason it seems to become more and more important to hear what he has decided. I had the gut-feeling of Kimi being in WRC in 2010 waaaay before he was sacked and it really wasn't my wish but I had it in my signature and tried to get used to the idea. At the time it seemed completely impossible but hey, he was in WRC in 2010 :fear:

As a Finn you know that all women in Finland are sorcerer's - at least Apple and I - we must come from a time when the Vikings never came to Finland because they feared the female sorcerers and their powers

Maybe that's why RJ, Valuk and Redstorm are so afraid of sweet little me

I've given a lot of thought about life and how it works and learned to trust my intuition or gut-feeling. If someone makes a different choice then it changes, Apple knows about these things too. That's why I have never been to a fortune-teller and dreaded my mother who is one - we can almost always make choices but some things are meant to happen and if Kimi has a date with Red Bull Racing in 2011 - that's where he will be.

The whole Red Bull - Kimi -thing is so weird from the beginning: Matezitch is a feared man but has very close relationship with Kimi according to Dieter himself. Knowing Kimi it's not that weird since Kimi does not bow to anyone and they probably meet on a different level.

On top of that Kimi is Vettel's best friend.

And Red Bull approached Kimi when he was sacked, not the other way around.

Now they have this Red Bull Kimi -merchandise that implies that Kimi is a Red Bull -man.

Whatever happens is good although I prefer WRC but am already starting to get used to see him in F1, just like last year when preparing to see him in WRC.

Life is weird but thank God Apple is around - I can go crazy with her and it's fun

Kimi, Kimi, Kimi..... make the decision BEFORE the shakedown


The older I get, more fatalist I become.. The life has taught me not to worry too much. You may make a differerence on little things but the big lines are allready painted by Your destiny..? :O

Am I totally wrong that Mr. Raikkonen said earlier this year something like he announces his future by the end of the summer? As a finn I got an impression he meant by the end of July.. Jyskälä would suite very well.

Whether he chooses F1 or WRC, I have stopped wondering on that. There`s too many signs he`ll go with F1. And there`s plenty of signs for WRC.. :wave:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:36  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56
Posts: 403
At least we don't have the anxiety we had last year (at least I don't) because we at least know his choices for next year - and I think both of them are good :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:38  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59
Posts: 537
kracer wrote:
At least we don't have the anxiety we had last year (at least I don't) because we at least know his choices for next year - and I think both of them are good :thumbsup:



I so agree with you! :O
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:47  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
kracer wrote:
I think I get it, Nikki.

I think I understand about your gut feelings because it also happens to me sometimes although not as deep as yours. Mine only happens with simple things like today, the sun was out with not a cloud in the sky but I just felt I had to bring my umbrella and suddenly, when I was about to go home, the rain suddenly poured. I was the only one with an umbrella! :lol:

But that's about the extent of my gut feelings although I've learned to listen to it. I guess that's why I've always taken your thought and Apple's seriously.

So, your gut feel tells you F1? Is that correct? If he is forced into a decision I hope it's not because of an injury :pray:


YAY Pauline, so you know how the gut feeling works :cool: It makes no sense, it's usually completely absurd and I would have spared myself of many miseries had I listened to the gut feeling. Mostly I just shook it off :lol:

I think it's F1 but can be wrong too. Maybe because I want him in WRC so much that I think the gut feeling is preparing me for f1 instead so I dont crush?

Interesting discussion though since it makes you think in other ways too: Does Kimi want to tell his children and grandchildren that his F1-career ended by Ferrari sacking him and paying him out of the sport? We don't know how he feels about it?

May the decision come soon :pray:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 385  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB