Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Vida » 22 Jul 2010, 13:19

guys do you know whether flavio briatore still managing webber? if he still... is there a change that he went to ferrari on behalf on webber? pure speculation here

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 13:29

Vida wrote:guys do you know whether flavio briatore still managing webber? if he still... is there a change that he went to ferrari on behalf on webber? pure speculation here
Dunno why he visited there but flavio owns (or is one of the owners) of the agency dealing with alonso and webber.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 13:42

Flavio still manages Webber and Alonso through a company - in other words indirectly and á la Flavio style...
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 22 Jul 2010, 14:50

nicole.... do still believe that kimi will drive for RB in 2010? maybe this is the answer :n

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 22 Jul 2010, 15:43

hmm,

If this is correct, that now kimi says he will only confirm his decision by the end of the season, then the chance of returning to F1 (to me, personally) is getting stronger. This is bcos the rally boss has already said he is happy to have kimi for another season etc - so there is no need to keep us all guessing and it will be good for the sponsors in WRC if he were to announce the continued drive in WRC for 2011... unless they know he wants to go back to F1 so they want to market the WRC merchandize with kimi in it for as long as they can or RBR are trying to renege on their deal with webber with the latest upheaval by webster.

but this is nothing new, kimi has always made us go on extended rollercoaster rides before so we should have expected he would do this to us yet again! This naughty boy def needs a spankin'... Can I volunteer!? :n
The JINX

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 22 Jul 2010, 15:51

brenda.. if it concerning of spanking kimi.. you have to wait on the line :n :n

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 22 Jul 2010, 15:59

vida,

one butt cheek for you, and one for me? I know Dindi will not mind to take turns when one of us get tired hands :n :blush:
The JINX

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:01

Vida wrote:nicole.... do still believe that kimi will drive for RB in 2010? maybe this is the answer :n
Vida, I'm sticking to my truth and won't waver until the official announcement comes.

Kimi for RB in 2010 :cool:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 16:02

Girls!!!!!!! You all deserved one by Yourself....! Don´t beat our guy, he is supposed to sit when driving..

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:04

momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:can't figure out exactly what Turrini says (Momo, could you have time to fill out the blanks?)
3) Se la Ferrari pensa di affidare a Mr. Gregoraci una qualsiasi mediazione nel contrasto che ormai la oppone alla Fia del Pinguino, beh, allora vuol dire che non siamo alla frutta, ma alla grappa, tra Fiorano e Maranello.
Tra l’altro, a proposito di omettere e di omelette, quelli che parlano di una candidatura di Girando, in nome di Andrea Agnelli, per il futuro in Ferrari, curiosamente sempre omettono, appunto, il fatto che in primo grado, in un processo penale, l’ex ad della Juve è stato condannato a tre anni. Si ometta, si emetta, io vado a cercarmi un omelette.
1- What that means is that if Ferrari plans to use Briatore as a mediator between them and the FIA of the penguin, we have really reached the end.

2- I think it means that perhaps Andrea Agnelli may go to Ferrari in the future.
Then he talks about people I do not know.

Edit:
Turrini is very difficult to translate because he writes humorously and plays with words using double meanings.
Oh Momo, I only now saw this, thank you so much :hug:

I will give it another try now :shhh:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 22 Jul 2010, 16:04

brendakarli wrote:vida,

one butt cheek for you, and one for me? I know Dindi will not mind to take turns when one of us get tired hands :n :blush:
hahahaha... ok i'll share his butt with you... :lol: :lol:
Wolfie wrote:
Vida, I'm sticking to my truth and won't waver until the official announcement comes.

Kimi for RB in 2010 :cool:
:thumbsup:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:05

sammyosammy wrote:Girls!!!!!!! You all deserved one by Yourself....! Don´t beat our guy, he is supposed to sit when driving..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 22 Jul 2010, 16:06

sammyosammy wrote:Girls!!!!!!! You all deserved one by Yourself....! Don´t beat our guy, he is supposed to sit when driving..
dont worry sammy.. we will spank him gently... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jul 2010, 16:13

Compliments to Momo :hug:
What was Briatore doing in Maranello

Published by Leo Turrini Wed, 21/07/2010 - 19:14

Oh no, I say. Can't a poor man take at least a few days off after the South African adventure. This morning I received at least ten phone calls from friends who work at Ferrari. All asking: Well, but what do you think of the fact Rosea told, that Flavio Briatore showed up in Maranello?

Damn, what should I think?

1) Maybe Briatore wanted to eat noodles at Mamma Rosella's restaurant in Montana.

2) Everybody knows that Naomi and Alonso's manager are finished. Maybe Alonso will drive for the Force India?

3) If Ferrari plans to use Briatore as a mediator between them and the Penguin's FIA then we have finally reached the end.

4) Discuss with Briatore about the troubles that Todt has with Ferrari?!? It's really hot in Italy, perhaps too hot.

5) Possibly a role of Flavio riding the Horse. I'm not kidding and I'm no Einstein. But think about it. Alonso has a five-year contract, at a minimum. Alonso is the same as Banco Santander. If things continue to go wrong who do you think El Banco suggests to contact? Not me, that's for sure.

6) Furthermore, in 2011 Montezemelo has been President for twenty years. That's a long time. He knows the right manouvers to make things happen. Among other things, there is the possibility of Andrea Agnelli going to Ferrari in the future.

7) Ah, and I also informed you about Webber's certain maneuvers ...

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 22 Jul 2010, 16:13

Vida wrote:
dont worry sammy.. we will spank him gently... :lol: :lol: :lol:
gonna warn him at the VIP-party.. :p