Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 21 May 2010, 03:59

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....
When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???

:lol:
Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1! :p :zz:

I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts! :hug:
No Kinga, you are difinitely not alone :hug:
Alone?! There's no such word in a Raikkonen fan's dictionary!!! :lol: We are never alone!!!
Kimi gaves us this opportunity: to be strong together, to get crazy together, to be happy and sad and proud of him but always together as a real team, a Team of Raikkonen fans and we are strong because of that, what we got here is special and I thank Kimi in my thoughts everyday for such a joy!!! You guys are the best!!!! :hug:
This, Exactly my feelings. Well said Ludy
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 04:07

we all here together...

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 21 May 2010, 04:46

I feel so grateful we have this sanctuary to come to no matter what the circumstance(s) in our lives are. It's all becos of kimi-mcdreamy! My friends /family also say my obsession with kimi is ABNORMAL, but what the heck do these people know anyway? :zz: :blink: :p
The JINX

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 21 May 2010, 04:57

Wolfie wrote:Imagine all the serious matters to which we have no answers yet if Kimi goes to Red Bull next year:

1. Will Kimi have to cut his hair and deprive us of the pleasure of seeing him in a ponytail :fear:
I think he had a ponytail in Rally Mexico already (in the incar video and pictures where he and Kaj weren't wearing helmets). So it's not about hair length, he just prefers that silly "mullet" :p.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 21 May 2010, 07:29

Good old Heikki Kulta gives information about Vettel that he is not in shock after Webbers two victories but he knows he has to earn the number one driver status again, says Tommi Pärnäkoski,Vettels coach.
On the other hand Webbers managers are pushing to make a deal with RB right now as his stocks has gone up due to two victories.
Kimi Räikkönen hasnt even thought his future yet,says Heikki Kulta.
He hints to have been spoken with Steve Robertson who wasnt in Monaco but watched the race from TV.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 May 2010, 07:35

apple wrote:Good old Heikki Kulta gives information about Vettel that he is not in shock after Webbers two victories but he knows he has to earn the number one driver status again, says Tommi Pärnäkoski,Vettels coach.
On the other hand Webbers managers are pushing to make a deal with RB right now as his stocks has gone up due to two victories.
He hints to have been spoken with Steve Robertson who wasnt in Monaco but watched the race from TV.
Well maybe then he should hurry up a little bit if it´s not already too late :roll::
Not everybody is waiting for him :<>:

Thanks Eeva :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 07:37

apple wrote:Good old Heikki Kulta gives information about Vettel that he is not in shock after Webbers two victories but he knows he has to earn the number one driver status again, says Tommi Pärnäkoski,Vettels coach.
thanks apple....

mmmhhhmmm me think that kimi has sealed a deal... dunno what it is... ?

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 May 2010, 07:40

I don't believe the bold part. :O

Thanks for the information, Eeva! :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 21 May 2010, 07:48

Kinga wrote:
I don't believe the bold part. :O

Thanks for the information, Eeva! :)
I don't believe it either :zz:
Hasn't decided yet I can imagine but hasn't even thought about it very unlikely :huh:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 May 2010, 08:30

Kriss wrote: I don't believe it either :zz:
Hasn't decided yet I can imagine but hasn't even thought about it very unlikely :huh:
Yeah, it looks like we think about it much more than the man himself. :p

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 May 2010, 11:46

It is kind of a motherly obsession...when mothers worry about their kids more than the kids themselves (holds for grown up kids )....

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 21 May 2010, 12:13

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Wolfie
And to think that I'm supposed to be a very serious and well put person.....
When my friends saw me go crazy over F1 they started to whisper behind my back (heard it later): What on earth has happened with Nicole???? I thought she was wise but now I'm not so sure anymore???
Same here!!!!! :lol: They know it that I'm crazy when it comes to Kimi or F1!

I'm so glad that I'm not alone with my thoughts!
No Kinga, you are difinitely not alone :hug:
Alone?! There's no such word in a Raikkonen fan's dictionary!!! :lol: We are never alone!!!
Kimi gaves us this opportunity: to be strong together, to get crazy together, to be happy and sad and proud of him but always together as a real team, a Team of Raikkonen fans and we are strong because of that, what we got here is special and I thank Kimi in my thoughts everyday for such a joy!!! You guys are the best!!!!
+100000! :thumbsup:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 May 2010, 17:01

Thanks for the info Eeva!!! :O

I guess this is the famous Wait and See case!!! :lol: OMG!!! I can't stand so much waiting anymore... :blink:

BTW, thanks Luieluv and Pauline!! I am glad you guys liked what I said!!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 21 May 2010, 20:46

Kimi Raikkonen in Monaco last weekend loosened

READERSHIP written (f1hirek.hu n) - The 2007 Formula 1 World Champion, who this year ralizásban trying to create a lasting, in some of his friends stayed in Monaco last weekend. Kimi Raikkonen Iceman named yacht moored in the port of Formula 1's Monaco Grand Prix events at the time.

A small group of friends Friday night in a coastal disco came in, away from the headlines. There was some alcohol consumption after the team passed on. The bill, of course, the Finnish WRC-pilot was a surprise that occasionally smoked a cigarette. Next station in the famous restaurant called La Rascasse, where he is also cheerful Raikkonen citroënes colleague Sébastien Loeb joined them.

Saturday night the boys can not warm to the yacht, then a small motor boat left the port to a different part of the continued partizást. Monday was the only sign of the Iceman named craft and crew.

Kimi Raikkonen on 6 June, the Austrian motorcycle event will be the guest named Erzbergrodeo raliautójával together. Hungarian fans is perhaps the closest possible meeting with him.

Link:
http://theiceman.gportal.hu/gindex.php? ... id=5569416
Absolutely Kool Stuff.. :cool:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 May 2010, 20:55

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's absolutely impossible to translate from Hungarian language with Google translator! :D

Here's a rough translation I've made:
Relaxing in Monaco

The F1 champion of 2007 is trying himself out in the WRC this year. He has been staying in Monaco last weekend with his friends. His yacht named Iceman could be seen in the harbor of Monaco during the F1 GP.

Kimi and his friends went to a club/bar on Friday night, kept low profile. They drank some alcohol and then left. The invoice was paid by Kimi who surprisingly smoked a couple of cigarettes. The next stage for the gang was the famous La Rascasse restaurant where Sébastien Loeb joined them. On Saturday night the gang "warmed up" on the yacht then they went to continue partying to another point of the harbor with a speed boat. The yacht named Iceman dissapeared by Monday morning.

Kimi will be the guest of Erzbergrodeo, a motorcycle event held in Austria in June, 6. For Hungarian Kimi fans it may be the closest event to meet him.
Last edited by Kinga on 21 May 2010, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.