Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by apple » 13 Jul 2010, 12:13

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Apple and I had such a good conversation on the phone this morning that I have to tell you about it, hope Apple doesn't mind :blush:

We often speculate and talk about F1 in general and share our gut-feelings. As you know already I have this gut-feeling of Kimi being in Red Bull next year, I also had a dream about him and Vettel sitting on a couch going through Turkey GP, replaying it over and over and Vettel trying to convince Kimi to come back to F1. Dreams are dreams but gut-feelings are a different thing.

Okay, so Apple has had this gut-feeling that something might happen in Jyskälä to Kimi and she can't shake it off.

But, and this is important, Apple also said that these feelings can change all of a sudden and that's when she knows that a choice has been made which changes the whole scenario so don't get alarmed over it.

So we speculated even further, thinking that what if it's Kimi's Destiny to go back to F1 - destiny is something that is going to happen no matter what and in that light the worst scenario could be that Kimi would hurt himself so that he couldn't continue in rally anymore and would be forced to go back to F1.

We have already seen Mark playing himself out in the most weird way by throwing insults and accusations on his employer and usually those things are not very welcomed since drivers can be replaced if needed.

So we speculated with Apple that what if it's extremely important for Kimi to make his decision before Jyskälä in order to avoid an accident?

If you have a date with Destiny then there's nothing you can do. Only humbly accept it.

So people, what do you think? Is it Kimi's destiny or choice to be in F1 next year?

Please, don't be alarmed or scared in any way. It is just speculation.

I so love talking to Apple, we get these crazy conversations going on and we build them up and think about many possibilities until our gut-feelings start making some logical sense :lol:
I have to say,

What a bunch of wierdos! :p

Gut feelings are gut feelings, just a feeling in your gut which is true,

I still don't think he will return, unless he messes up in the next few rallies.
Have heard that one before, many times.
Nicole :<>: :hug:
If I may explain , I have been kicked in the head very roughly by life itself, my whole beeing in here is just amazing luck, as I see it now. So as a younger I didnt belive in destiny, despite all that had happened. Everybody consider me as a very rationalistic and practical type who doesnt talk softs unless there is kids around.
But,but..I wasnt so old when I frightened my friend and myself by saying what has happened to my friend. I went to see my friend that I hadnt seen in a long time and just looked at her house windows before going in. I knew it at once. Went in and said: so , you and your boyfriend have broke up.
She looked at me very frightened and said"how did you know? It happened just a few hours ago. YOU ARE FRIGHTING ME!"
So..no wonder I tried to forget the whole gut thing. But second time was when my brother wanted me to join him as he was driving to town for the second time in his life as he had got driving licence. I looked at him and said" I dont think so, you drive too fast" And my brother drove out of the road and the side of the car I had been was completely wrecked. I would have died there.
So you see its all about choices that have been made in a brief moment but they can have very serious outcomes.
I have learned to trust my instinct- Nicole it seems to run in a family ,isnt it? I have to have some connection to person or matter, sometimes only picture is enough. And it changes quickly as I think it maybe is the matter now. Its about two or three weeks away, anything can happen during that time.
In life there is many things we cant explain and I dont worry about them at all,but one conversation with a plane captain made me believe there really is things we cant explain and I have always thought I am the doupting one.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Jul 2010, 12:14

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote: The older I get, more fatalist I become.. The life has taught me not to worry too much. You may make a differerence on little things but the big lines are allready painted by Your destiny..? :O

Am I totally wrong that Mr. Raikkonen said earlier this year something like he announces his future by the end of the summer? As a finn I got an impression he meant by the end of July.. Jyskälä would suite very well.

Whether he chooses F1 or WRC, I have stopped wondering on that. There`s too many signs he`ll go with F1. And there`s plenty of signs for WRC.. :wave:
I like your thinking, Sammy :hug:

It seems to be Jyskälä, the deadline he has been talking about. He has always said that he still has time to decide.

And like you said, there are signs of both F1 and WRC - please tell me he isn't shocking us all again by choosing NASCAR :fear:
:lol: :lol: Is it the heat Wolfie...? :lol: :lol:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 13 Jul 2010, 12:15

RagingJamaican wrote:
brendakarli wrote:irrational on the jinxing cos I am really powerful with my jinxing - see how fonzi has been doing lately? and rational when it comes to speculating what kimi is up to for next year :blink:
Fonzi?

Is that the man with the hideous eyebrows? Long face? Looks like a puppet character?

Fernando Alonso?
I hope you're not a fan of Telfonso's :blush: yes, its the one and only Fonzi ... I LURVVVV Fonzi, he's gonna win the WDC this yea and for the rest of his time in Ferrari, I'm 1000% sure

Flag:##
The JINX

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 13 Jul 2010, 12:22

brendakarli wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
brendakarli wrote:irrational on the jinxing cos I am really powerful with my jinxing - see how fonzi has been doing lately? and rational when it comes to speculating what kimi is up to for next year :blink:
Fonzi?

Is that the man with the hideous eyebrows? Long face? Looks like a puppet character?

Fernando Alonso?
I hope you're not a fan of Telfonso's :blush: yes, its the one and only Fonzi ... I LURVVVV Fonzi, he's gonna win the WDC this yea and for the rest of his time in Ferrari, I'm 1000% sure

I would like to see fonzie to dress up in a orangutang dress..err..wait.. :blush: it was gorilla suit.
Last edited by apple on 13 Jul 2010, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 13 Jul 2010, 12:22

the way webber is acting, maybe it will be him who goes to the silver arrow and takes MS place. this would open the seat in RB for Kimi. so Nicole is right
KIMI in RB in 2011
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 13 Jul 2010, 12:23

Maria d wrote:the way webber is acting, maybe it will be him who goes to the silver arrow and takes MS place. this would open the seat in RB for Kimi. so Nicole is right
KIMI in RB in 2011
#Fear #Fear #Fear please let him stay in WRC
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 13 Jul 2010, 12:25

IF it was up to many of us , yes wrc is the place he should be,but he will do what he wants.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 13 Jul 2010, 12:27

I think its like kracer said 95% WRC and 5% F1. At the moment.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 13 Jul 2010, 12:28

brendakarli wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Fonzi?

Fernando Alonso?

Watch your mouth young lady. Don't make me wash it out with soap!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 13 Jul 2010, 12:37

My feelings are totally mixed both about my wanting him to be in F1 or WRC, as well as Wolfie's and Apple's feelings....
I don't believe in dreams, superstitions, premonitions....I think luck and fate are a complicated combination of measurable as well as random factors...I do believe in positive thinking and positive attitude in general.... (please don't take me wrong, it is just my opinion and position in life) , so back to Kimi....
I would like Kimi to take revenge for what happened last year, I'm very happy about what's going on this year in Ferrari....
I think Kimi is sensitive and his behaviour is just defense.....If he feels he has still things to settle in F1 he can go back, if not then he can stay in WRC, we see he feels better there...A rally driver can always get heart, let's put a "positive thinking" armour around him so he'll be safe. My speculation is that it is really 100% RB, 50% rally and 50% F1 after MW's relation to the team...

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 13 Jul 2010, 12:40

Redstorm,

Thanks for calling me a young lady :blush:
The JINX

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 13 Jul 2010, 12:59

new avatar red.

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 13 Jul 2010, 14:52

The decision is 95% done. It will be announced most probably in autumn. Until then he will keep saying that he will decide soon and let everybody know. These contracts are complicated and sponsors need to be taken care of.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Jul 2010, 15:01

rko281 wrote:The decision is 95% done. It will be announced most probably in autumn. Until then he will keep saying that he will decide soon and let everybody know. These contracts are complicated and sponsors need to be taken care of.
So very true. The upcoming plan may be a puzzle of several years, more than one serie and possibly more than one team. For sure he and his managers aren´t just wondering whether drive rally or F1..

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 13 Jul 2010, 15:07

You're welcome Brenda....

Couldn't use the pic I wanted cause it's too big Maria. Was bored and found a better one. Cartoon didn't do my beauty justice.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED