Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by apple » 19 Oct 2010, 06:20

Julia wrote:ok , did I get it correct now, so the current leading "back to F1" theory is that RB have the whole autumn tried to force Kimi back to F1 but the man is stubborn and the latest what they come up with is to criticize his driving/crashing in public or informing the media that they are withdrawing from rally altogether (choose which publication you believe in) and when that didn't help our friend Helmut took to one of the most drastic things ie he called Kimi after the second crash in France and said - thats it, no more new spare parts to your WRC-toy this year and no more money to your WRC-hobby before you have signed the F1-conrtact for next year... (the reason Kimi couldn't use Superrally) :zz:

And the sneaky RB are letting Mark lead the championship so he isn't going to suspect anything but we all know that he is going to be leapfrogd by RB:s wonderkid on one way or another in the last race... and then they tell Mark that do you remember when you bashed the team 4 months ago... well we didn't actually tolerate it so we sack you now! :n

What happen to the more "realistic" "back to F1" theories which I categorizing to the 1% chance of never say never/ crazy Formula 1:
That Scumacher would call it a day or the one Kulta seem to put his cents on that Mark would call it a day after winning the WDC? ...Or even the musical chair version where Massa moves to whatever team, Mark decides to become the perfect no2 to Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi and Seb are driving for RB.

I so need my morningcoffee .... :blink:
:lol: I just grabbed mine as I read your gathering about the speculations ..well, this is the speculation thread , thank god. Someone should make a book about the wildest speculations in F1.

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 19 Oct 2010, 07:21

''hmm'' it has gone eerily quiet (in the media) regarding kimi this past week, hasn't it? the only thing that kimi is being talked about again is Kubica's comment... it's looking more and more like kimi would be spending the next year making kimi/jenni babies :p
Off-Topic: show
reminds me of the cute baby pic of kimi...makes u wanna :hug: that cutie patootie
The JINX

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Oct 2010, 08:28

luieluv wrote:
brendakarli wrote:wolfie,

then why would RB be upset at kimi? if they r neg for F1 seat, they would not be showing they r upset with kimi... i dunno just my 2 cents it is not going well for kimi on all fronts
So that Mark Webber doesnt come to know about the behind the doors talks and it should in no ways affect the current campaign in F1. :n
Luie, you took the words out of my mouth :lol:

@Brenda, I'm thinking that whatever contract Kimi is negotiating has been negotiated for a long time and it's only a question of getting the small details sorted out and the names on the papers....
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Oct 2010, 08:30

apple wrote:
Julia wrote:ok , did I get it correct now, so the current leading "back to F1" theory is that RB have the whole autumn tried to force Kimi back to F1 but the man is stubborn and the latest what they come up with is to criticize his driving/crashing in public or informing the media that they are withdrawing from rally altogether (choose which publication you believe in) and when that didn't help our friend Helmut took to one of the most drastic things ie he called Kimi after the second crash in France and said - thats it, no more new spare parts to your WRC-toy this year and no more money to your WRC-hobby before you have signed the F1-conrtact for next year... (the reason Kimi couldn't use Superrally) :zz:

And the sneaky RB are letting Mark lead the championship so he isn't going to suspect anything but we all know that he is going to be leapfrogd by RB:s wonderkid on one way or another in the last race... and then they tell Mark that do you remember when you bashed the team 4 months ago... well we didn't actually tolerate it so we sack you now! :n

What happen to the more "realistic" "back to F1" theories which I categorizing to the 1% chance of never say never/ crazy Formula 1:
That Scumacher would call it a day or the one Kulta seem to put his cents on that Mark would call it a day after winning the WDC? ...Or even the musical chair version where Massa moves to whatever team, Mark decides to become the perfect no2 to Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi and Seb are driving for RB.

:lol: I just grabbed mine as I read your gathering about the speculations ..well, this is the speculation thread , thank god. Someone should make a book about the wildest speculations in F1.
And once everything is clear we can go through all these pages and see how right or wrong we were :lol:
Apple, hope you are okay by now and have been sensible enough to finally put shoes on instead of walking barefoot :<>: I know you like to walk barefoot for as long as possible but now it's time....

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 19 Oct 2010, 09:12

Julia wrote:ok , did I get it correct now, so the current leading "back to F1" theory is that RB have the whole autumn tried to force Kimi back to F1 but the man is stubborn and the latest what they come up with is to criticize his driving/crashing in public or informing that they are withdrawing from rally altogether (choose which publication you believe in) and when that didn't help our friend Helmut took to one of the most drastic things ie he called Kimi after the second crash in France and said - thats it, no more new spare parts to your WRC-toy this year and no more money to your WRC-hobby before you have signed the F1-contract for next year... (the reason Kimi couldn't use Superrally) :zz:

And the sneaky RB are letting the old aussie lead the championship so he isn't going to suspect anything but we all know that he is going to be leapfrogd by RB:s wonderkid on one way or another in the last race... and then they tell Mark that do you remember when you bashed the team 4 months ago... well we didn't actually tolerate it so we sack you now! :n

What happen to the other "back to F1" theories which I categorizing to the 1% chance of never say never to F1/ crazy F1 circus:
That Schumacher would call it a day or the one Kulta seem to put his cents on that Mark would call it a day after winning the WDC? ...Or even the musical chair version where Massa moves to whatever team, Mark decides to become the perfect no2 to Alonso in Ferrari and Seb gets his friend Kimi by his side in RB.

I so need my morningcoffee .... :blink: :lol:
Looks pretty near the "truth" Julia
They must be pretty peeved that stubborn Kimi just hates to be pushed into corners. Sending extra strong positive vibes his way. He will go where he really wants to be I am sure of it ....just wait till the fog lifts :O

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 19 Oct 2010, 11:11

Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:
Julia wrote:
And once everything is clear we can go through all these pages and see how right or wrong we were :lol:
:lol: the sad thing with these things is that we outsiders newer will know the best/juiciest part of the negotiations and what almost happened... I mean we probably are very unaware over last years best/juiciest twists and we are probably going to know only a little part of the truth even this year. And I am especially curious about the Kim-RB deal because many things in it doesn't make sense to me at the moment... no obsession, not at all :lol:

but as long as Kulta isn't starting to write doome day predictions again or Kimi starting to look too desperate in the interweaves. I take this as a nice soap opera to follow and I am quite sure that Kimi knows what he is doing and in the end gets to do next year the option which is best for him personally and what he likes to do most... and i just keep my finger crossed its some sort of motorracing you actually can follow :cool:
Last edited by Julia on 19 Oct 2010, 12:23, edited 3 times in total.

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 19 Oct 2010, 11:15

Linda-Anne wrote:
Looks pretty near the "truth" Julia
They must be pretty peeved that stubborn Kimi just hates to be pushed into corners. Sending extra strong positive vibes his way. He will go where he really wants to be I am sure of it ....just wait till the fog lifts :O
Linda-Anne,

Yeah, me too am sure of it :O but guessing whats smokescreen and whats truth is the best part of silly season... :n

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 19 Oct 2010, 11:19

sleenster wrote::lol: Julia you are so awesome....I have no words Image
your welcome... :lol:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 19 Oct 2010, 12:42

Apple, hope you are okay by now and have been sensible enough to finally put shoes on instead of walking barefoot :<>: I know you like to walk barefoot for as long as possible but now it's time....
[/quote]
Little by little..slept the whole day yesterday as I got help to us. Er..we had snow already, today it melted but forecast shows snow for friday. So had to put socks on :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Oct 2010, 14:15

apple wrote:
Little by little..slept the whole day yesterday as I got help to us. Er..we had snow already, today it melted but forecast shows snow for friday. So had to put socks on :lol:
[/quote]
Knew that you refused until the last, Apple :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Oct 2010, 14:16

Julia wrote: :lol: the sad thing with these things is that we outsiders newer will know the best/juiciest part of the negotiations and what almost happened... I mean we probably are very unaware over last years best/juiciest twists and we are probably going to know only a little part of the truth even this year. And I am especially curious about the Kim-RB deal because many things in it doesn't make sense to me at the moment... no obsession, not at all :lol:

but as long as Kulta isn't starting to write doome day predictions again or Kimi starting to look too desperate in the interweaves. I take this as a nice soap opera to follow and I am quite sure that Kimi knows what he is doing and in the end gets to do next year the option which is best for him personally and what he likes to do most... and i just keep my finger crossed its some sort of motorracing you actually can follow :cool:
But Julia, it doesn't have to be a sad thing since we have already proven that we are experts in filling out the blanks :lol:

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 19 Oct 2010, 18:21

Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote: :lol: the sad thing with these things is that we outsiders newer will know the best/juiciest part of the negotiations and what almost happened... I mean we probably are very unaware over last years best/juiciest twists and we are probably going to know only a little part of the truth even this year. And I am especially curious about the Kim-RB deal because many things in it doesn't make sense to me at the moment... no obsession, not at all :lol:

But Julia, it doesn't have to be a sad thing since we have already proven that we are experts in filling out the blanks :lol:
Nicole,

What do you think about the next topic...

Everyone writes down what he thinks what is going to happen with Kimi...everyone has one chance...

We keep that in one topic...and when Kimi decide and it's official than we'll give a special present for that person...

just a thought but it's fun...
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 19 Oct 2010, 20:12

Same Story and looks like a different version
WRC / Raikkonen loses sponsor in 2011 with Block?

Written by C. Pilia Tuesday, October 19, 2010 21:47

It is already over the adventure of Kimi Raikkonen in the World Rally Championship? At least with the junior team of the Citroen is (or at least until the discovery of new funds), because the marriage sealed last winter between Iceman and Red Bull appears to have ended after just a season spent on the C4 WRC.

The management of the former Ferrari driver has met in recent weeks with the Red Bull in order to seek agreement between the parties - focusing on the experience and the renewed live TV coverage to every rally - including the 2011 championship, but without reach a contract renewal. Olivier Quesnel, great chief of Racing Citroen, it is still
possible on a seat in one of the DS3 available, provided that it brings the budget. "I'm sure" - shows - "who will do their utmost to stay in the rallies even without Red Bull. If the budget we will line up, but honestly it is not fast enough, even if his name is Kimi Raikkonen."

Ruled out a return to F1 with Renault, as well as the proposal made by the Mini - not compatible with what is required by Raikkonen, that a full season or so - you will need to work on a port to the Monster World Rally Team. The team set up around Ken Block would most likely double, fielding two cars around the league, and among the candidates check the name again to Chris Atkinson, Subaru out of retirement in late 2008.
http://www.rallyemotion.it/news/322-wrc ... -con-block
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Oct 2010, 20:34

spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Nicole,

What do you think about the next topic...

Everyone writes down what he thinks what is going to happen with Kimi...everyone has one chance...

We keep that in one topic...and when Kimi decide and it's official than we'll give a special present for that person...

just a thought but it's fun...
Great idea Spinne :lol:

But what if the majority is right ''hmm''

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 19 Oct 2010, 20:34

OLD NEWS sorry :lol:

But i'm not that worried... Come on the only reason that Kimi got so many coverage in the beginning of the season was because he's/was an F1 hero... Everyone wanted to known what he was going to do there so that made a lot (even no Kimi fans) looked to his performances....

But after (for the most of the autosport fans) some quite mediocre rallies of Kimi there are only really kimi fans following him...

I'm sure Kimi can't stay that long in WRC except if he pays the season himself... even for sponsors Kimi is not that attractive in WRC... and please don't be upset with what I say...it's the way it is...

Sponsors are interested in heroes who drives for Championships...
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!