Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 11 Oct 2010, 09:19

Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
I guess when Kimi knows what he wants to do and put all the wheels in motion then we will know too.
well, sound as he has actually started to go through his options because he started to exclude some of them in public. We already can assume that Nascar is not a option, neither is Renault... so a good start.:thumbsup:
... but I still counting on no announcement before december and take anything before that as a positive surprise.
@Icemaid, that's right, it's M-day today :lol:

Last year Kimi was busy signing the thick bundle of papers with Red Bull while we were thinking it was McLaren. Now Heikki Kulta used those same words about signing the thick bundle of papers so methinks he already has a contract, it's just too early to announce it.

Last week Helmut Marko said that they offered Kimi a seat in Red Bull this year but Kimi said no. Mark was under contract for this year back then.

Last week in the same interview Helmut Marko said that both their seats are taken so there's nothing to discuss about.

What's the difference? Isn't he contradicting himself?

Kimi in Red Bull 2011
A little help pls. Haven´t found that, would You link me :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 11 Oct 2010, 09:20

Still think that all this fuss is for nothing and Kimi stays where he is :) ATM I pray for that! But my mind changes very quickly. :roll::
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Oct 2010, 09:51

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
I guess when Kimi knows what he wants to do and put all the wheels in motion then we will know too.
well, sound as he has actually started to go through his options because he started to exclude some of them in public. We already can assume that Nascar is not a option, neither is Renault... so a good start.:thumbsup:
... but I still counting on no announcement before december and take anything before that as a positive surprise.

Last year Kimi was busy signing the thick bundle of papers with Red Bull while we were thinking it was McLaren. Now Heikki Kulta used those same words about signing the thick bundle of papers so methinks he already has a contract, it's just too early to announce it.

Last week Helmut Marko said that they offered Kimi a seat in Red Bull this year but Kimi said no. Mark was under contract for this year back then.

Last week in the same interview Helmut Marko said that both their seats are taken so there's nothing to discuss about.

Kimi in Red Bull 2011
Anything for you :hug:

Here is the story:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 09/1194726

And here is the interview:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1194729
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 11 Oct 2010, 09:57

Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:

Kimi in Red Bull 2011
love your optimism nicole... :thumbsup:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 11 Oct 2010, 09:59

Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:

Kimi in Red Bull 2011
Do you still want him to continue at the WRC next year? :)

BTW: My guess is that at page 258 we´ll know what Kimi is going to do next year. :lol:
Last edited by Claudie_Schnaudie on 11 Oct 2010, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 11 Oct 2010, 10:00

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:

Kimi in Red Bull 2011
Anything for you :hug:

Here is the story:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 09/1194726

And here is the interview:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1194729
Aah, okay. Cheers!!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Oct 2010, 10:03

Vida, I'm starting to believe in my own gut-feeling so much that the very thought of it doesn't make me sad anymore, instead it's more and more a good thing :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Oct 2010, 10:04

Claudie, weird thing is that not anymore. Now I've changed my mind and it has happened gradually, probably because it's easier to deal with the fact WHEN he goes to Red Bull :lol:

I love WRC :(

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 11 Oct 2010, 10:07

Wolfie wrote:Claudie, weird thing is that not anymore. Now I've changed my mind and it has happened gradually, probably because it's easier to deal with the fact WHEN he goes to Red Bull :lol:

Okay :) So it´s a win-win situation for you (provided that he doesn´t retire from both :lol: )

BTW I already told you that you should go to Kimi´s parents and ask them :lol:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 11 Oct 2010, 10:10

Wolfie wrote:Vida, I'm starting to believe in my own gut-feeling so much that the very thought of it doesn't make me sad anymore, instead it's more and more a good thing :lol:
i pray for you to be right nicole... :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Oct 2010, 10:10

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Claudie, weird thing is that not anymore. Now I've changed my mind and it has happened gradually, probably because it's easier to deal with the fact WHEN he goes to Red Bull :lol:

Okay :) So it´s a win-win situation for you (provided that he doesn´t retire from both :lol: )

It's a win-win no matter how it goes :shhh:

But but but.... I don't want to get a restraining order :(

Sammy dear, you would do that for us, wouldn't you :p

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 11 Oct 2010, 10:36

Wolfie wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:

Okay :) So it´s a win-win situation for you (provided that he doesn´t retire from both

It's a win-win no matter how it goes :shhh:

But but but.... I don't want to get a restraining order :(

Sammy dear, you would do that for us, wouldn't you :p
This parents-thing?? But aren´t You living next to them? :zz:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Oct 2010, 11:21

Ah but Sammy, you could walk the extra mile to find out for all of us what Kimi is going to do next season, right?

:lol:

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 11 Oct 2010, 11:25

A Song dedicated to Kimi and his fans; :pray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0C8emw8jrA
ALONSO EYEBROWS WILL BEAT YOUR EYEBROWS UP EVERYTIME!! :n :n :n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgrMXLdV4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IcX73pHiXQ