Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Julia » 26 Oct 2010, 20:24

wow, bring on a rally and next week we have al lot to speculate about.

some comments:
autosprint: they are a little bit boulevard but they usually dont mess with things if they quote an actual person. So Quesnell have probably said it also... sounds like kimis management have informed him that they still are negotiating with RB... and that he shouldnt feed the rumor that RB has already cut it. I have noticed that Kulta quite often quotes autosprint... also their rumors (whitout quots) are sometimes very, very wrong... which i think the Dani rumor is.

about the amount of citroens cars: Petter was very clearly talking that citroen would built him a fifth car in the norwegian paper that i posted here earlier.

about sordo: Do you still remember that Loeb is going to retair in the near future, he hasnt even made a decision about continuing after the year 2011.,, they need two drivers in the main team even post Loeb... so they are going to keep Dani as long as Loeb s driving and they do want to keep him fit for fights... spain is also Citroens second biggest market so he is going to get a change to improve in 1-2 years more. Remember They let go of Meeke, who was the other of their future project so now they have Dani and maybe Kimi to choose between when Loeb calls it a day... they usually want to bring up their own drivers and not take outsiders...

about berger saying that on servus TV... wow fascinating... RBR are braking every management rule there is in that company... its just gets stranger and stranger.
Last edited by Julia on 26 Oct 2010, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 26 Oct 2010, 20:27

Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
icemaid wrote:
Vida wrote:
spinster wrote:
still don't believe it that we'll do only rally...

he start negotations again with RB for his f1 seat combined with some rallies... :lol:
:lol: spinster love your optimism :pray:
That would be great if he can do both!
Yes, we are greedy!
he need to fulfill all our wishes...come on Kimi do both :n
Kimi fulfilling our wishes - that'll be the day :blink:
Kimi to fulfull ALL of our wishes??
Off-Topic: show
oooh nooo claudie keep that comment for you :lol: :n
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 26 Oct 2010, 20:46

he needs too Wolfie...remember what I was planning to do if he don't...put a red bull can right in his ass :cool:

i see most of the members him wants him in rally (still don't get it why)...
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 26 Oct 2010, 20:49

Kimi to fulfull ALL of our wishes??
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
what would be your wish claudie? :lol: because i'm a bit stupid and don't get your message between the line :n

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 26 Oct 2010, 20:54

spinster wrote: i see most of the members him wants him in rally (still don't get it why)...
you seem to not understand that it doesn't matter what we want, the point is what Kimi wants to do :O

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 26 Oct 2010, 20:58

miezicat wrote:
spinster wrote: i see most of the members him wants him in rally (still don't get it why)...
you seem to not understand that it doesn't matter what we want, the point is what Kimi wants to do :O
of course i do understand...but it would be beautiful if we could choose his happy future and turn him into happy mode for it :p

what do you want miezicat?

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 26 Oct 2010, 21:04

Julia wrote:about berger saying that on servus TV... wow fascinating... RBR are braking every management rule there is in that company... its just gets stranger and stranger.
Berger is his own man, he can say what he wants. he is not connected with Red Bull. Sure, Servus TV is owned by Mateschitz but that doesn't mean that the channel is that biased, that people can't say there opinion or only that what RB wants. I do not agree with Berger but he probably would have said that too if it was an interview with a paper or at any other channel.

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 26 Oct 2010, 21:07

spinster wrote:
miezicat wrote:
of course i do understand...but it would be beautiful if we could choose his happy future and turn him into happy mode for it :p

what do you want miezicat?
beautiful yes but we are not asked :p
of course I would want Kimi back in F1 but first there is no place in a top team and second I don't have the impression that Kimi wants to drive in F1 again.

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 26 Oct 2010, 21:07

miezicat wrote:
Julia wrote:about berger saying that on servus TV... wow fascinating... RBR are braking every management rule there is in that company... its just gets stranger and stranger.
Berger is his own man, he can say what he wants. he is not connected with Red Bull. Sure, Servus TV is owned by Mateschitz but that doesn't mean that the channel is that biased, that people can't say there opinion or only that what RB wants. I do not agree with Berger but he probably would have said that too if it was an interview with a paper or at any other channel.
something is going on in RBR that's for sure...

but i can't believe that someonez would ever be allowed to tell that about vettel on dietrichs tv...

and if webbi stays in RBR 2011 and kimi stays in rbr rally... well still an opp in 2012...

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 26 Oct 2010, 21:27

miezicat wrote:
Maybe it’s a coincidence, but each time I have watched Sport und Talk aus dem Hangar-7, I have not heard anybody saying a single critical word about RBR. Nevertheless, I muss admit, I don’t watch it every Monday.

I would like to know in which context Berger did those statements, though. I think, they will air it again on Friday night, I can try to watch it, I'm curious now.
Last edited by Mar on 26 Oct 2010, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 26 Oct 2010, 21:30

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote: Kimi to fulfull ALL of our wishes??
Where is Dindi? Faint. Fall. Can't get up. :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 26 Oct 2010, 21:32

Thanks everybody, this thread is awesome to read with so much analysing, news, rumours, opinons and humour - love this thread :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 26 Oct 2010, 21:43

Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Maybe it’s a coincidence, but each time I have watched Sport und Talk aus dem Hangar-7, I have not heard anybody saying a single critical word about RBR. Nevertheless, I muss admit, I don’t watch it every Monday.

I would like to know in which context Berger did those statements, though. I think, they will send it again on Friday night, I can try to watch it, I'm curious now.
well often there are people like Horner, Coulthard or the drivers there so you will not hear much criticism :lol: but I'm just saying that I can't believe that Berger said that because Red Bull wants him to.

yeah, I'm curious too, missed it on monday but it should be online soon so you don't have to wait for Friday :O

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 26 Oct 2010, 21:51

miezicat wrote:
Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:

I would like to know in which context Berger did those statements, though. I think, they will send it again on Friday night, I can try to watch it, I'm curious now.
well often there are people like Horner, Coulthard or the drivers there so you will not hear much criticism :lol: but I'm just saying that I can't believe that Berger said that because Red Bull wants him to.

yeah, I'm curious too, missed it on monday but it should be online soon so you don't have to wait for Friday :O
Oh! I always thought I would not be able to watch the programs on line because of my Spanish IP-address, but I just made a test with a hockey match and it works! Cool! :)

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 27 Oct 2010, 00:27

sleenster wrote:
Lunna wrote:
Maria d wrote:red bull f1 2011, they want the wdc and thats the way they will get it, maybe they will let him do a rally or two.
seems like that they want wdc only with Vettel :zz:
+1

That's what I feel too. Red Bull want to manufacture a champion, not hire someone already a champion.
I think, for a team, they would feel more proud if the weaker of the two drivers wins the championship. That would show how good their car is. If I were a team principal, I want my car to be the talking point. By having people like Webber and Button winning championships, I can show how good my car is. So I think Red Bull would be very happy to win championship with Webber.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..