It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 09:30

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iceman Cometh !!- salvages a point in Rally de Portugal
PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 20:27  
kart driver

Very good solid job Kimi and Kaj - that was a tough rally and he brought it home in the points :shhh:

Bring on the tarmac!!!!!! :n
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2010, 00:11  
F1 Driver

Kimi and Kaj did the best they could do! Kimi is learning as Luie said and that's what really matters at the moment. We are all proud of him, for sure!!!

BTW, great post as always Luie!! :O

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2010, 11:58  
F1 Driver

Congratulations Kimi and Kaj for finishing this difficult rally at points.....
Kimi is fightining with the best and most experienced in the sport..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2010, 18:59  
F1 Routinier

Thanks Everyone. :)

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2010, 19:57  
F1 Rookie

nice thread Nimish :cool:

bring on the tarmac rallies :n

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Iceman Cometh !!–Iceman almost Conquers Rally della Lanterna
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:12  
F1 Routinier

Rally della Lanterna

Iceman Cometh !!–Iceman almost Conquers Rally della Lanterna

First and foremost A Huge Congratulations to Kimi and Kaj for performing superbly in this Italian Rally.

Huge Congratulations to all the kimi fans around the world. A Double High Fives to all of you for this is Kimi’s best finish in competitive rally. Heads held still High. Kimi made all of us PROUD by finishing the Rally 2nd and leading the rally till the last stage.

What a splendid and sublime performance by Kimi and Kaj. This was believed to be Kimi’s territory for good performance. Tarmac / Asphalt has been Kimi’s strength and He did not disappointed us one bit . He simply rocked the rally. His first stage win of his rally career is something that would be etched in our memories till eternity. Iceman has Unleashed his pace and how.

Coming close to Ogier is not an easy task and certainly not a mean feat at all. But Kimi Raikkonen not only matched Ogier’s pace but also outpaced Ogier in many stages. That in itself is nothing short of a Gold Medal achievement. It’s a miraculous feat.

The 2nd half of this rally was full of excitement and edge of the seat thrilling duel between kimi and Ogier. So what it was agonizingly so near yet so far for us and Kimi. We should not forget that Kimi is still in his first year of Rallying. The performance Just goes on to show that Kimi is from a different planet and could adjust to most of the things he would want to do in Motorsports. Talent abundance

Its been a great journey with all you kimi fans during this rally. Though it was a short rally which lasted for only a day and a half but excitement and fun was unlimited. Right from getting CyberCrunk to waiting in anticipation to see kimi’s one minute run for hours and hours and hours. That did constituted a sleepless night for almost all of us. Great Fun and every moment was worthy of the happiness and result that Kimi and Kaj gave us.

I am falling short of words here. The more I would write about bravo performances and how good kimi was in this rally the less it would be.

So in short I would just say that each one of us should celebrate this super result. I am gonna be Cruck completely tomorrow. So Kudos to Iceman,Kaj and all of us. We all Rock.

And finally would end the celebration thread with just two words as usual

Iceman Cometh!! Flag:## :thumbsup: :hatoff: :hatoff: !Great!

Last edited by luieluv on 12 Jun 2010, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Iceman Cometh !!–Iceman almost Conquers Rally della Lant
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:15  
F1 Routinier

Bring on Rally Bulgaria

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:16  
F1 Driver

congratssss... :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff: :C: :C: !yahoo: !yahoo:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:18  
F1 Driver

ICEMAN COMETH!!!!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:21  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:
First and foremost A Huge Congratulations to Kimi and Kaj for performing superbly in this Italian Rally.

Huge Congratulations to all the kimi fans around the world. A Double High Fives to all of you for this is Kimi’s best finish in competitive rally. Heads held still High. Kimi made all of us PROUD by finishing the Rally 2nd and leading the rally till the last stage.

What a splendid and sublime performance by Kimi and Kaj. This was believed to be Kimi’s territory for good performance. Tarmac / Asphalt has been Kimi’s strength and He did not disappointed us one bit . He simply rocked the rally. His first stage win of his rally career is something that would be etched in our memories till eternity. Iceman has Unleashed his pace and how.

Coming close to Ogier is not an easy task and certainly not a mean feat at all. But Kimi Raikkonen not only matched Ogier’s pace but also outpaced Ogier in many stages. That in itself is nothing short of a Gold Medal achievement. It’s a miraculous feat.

The 2nd half of this rally was full of excitement and edge of the seat thrilling duel between kimi and Ogier. So what it was agonizingly so near yet so far for us and Kimi. We should not forget that Kimi is still in his first year of Rallying. The performance Just goes on to show that Kimi is from a different planet and could adjust to most of the things he would want to do in Motorsports. Talent abundance

Its been a great journey with all you kimi fans during this rally. Though it was a short rally which lasted for only a day and a half but excitement and fun was unlimited. Right from getting CyberCrunk to waiting in anticipation to see kimi’s one minute run for hours and hours and hours. That did constituted a sleepless night for almost all of us. Great Fun and every moment was worthy of the happiness and result that Kimi and Kaj gave us.

I am falling short of words here. The more I would write about bravo performances and how good kimi was in this rally the less it would be.

So in short I would just say that each one of us should celebrate this first win. I am gonna be Cruck completely tomorrow. So Kudos to Iceman,Kaj and all of us. We all Rock.

Thank you Luie, I'm in tears after reading your text :hug:

Nothing to add to it, nothing, it's perfect!

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 17:30  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

So in short I would just say that each one of us should celebrate this first win. I am gonna be Cruck completely tomorrow. So Kudos to Iceman,Kaj and all of us. We all Rock.

Thank you Luie, I'm in tears after reading your text :hug:

Nothing to add to it, nothing, it's perfect!

+1

thank you very much for the great post :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 18:30  
F1 Rookie

I went to buy myself an ice-cream to celebrate. Yes, I'm a wild party animal...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 19:33  
Kart Champion

Thanks a lot Luie!
You always find the perfect words! :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 19:39  
Nothing more to say, than you already did in your post, luieluv!

For celebration, I will have a tasty and awesome "Martini Royal", my current fav longdrink!

2/3 Martini Asti
1/3 Martini Rosato
Soda
Fresh Raspberries
A slice of lemon

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010, 19:47  
F1 Rookie

Bring on Bulgaria :thumbsup:

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next