Iceman Cometh Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by Vida » 15 Feb 2011, 16:50

thanks lui.... great one as usual..

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by luieluv » 15 Feb 2011, 18:56

thanks a lot everyone and i just hope that i can write more on iceman and improve. Its only coz of you all that i feel the urge to write. All kimi fans across are inspiration for me.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 513
Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 01:30

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by SpaMaster » 16 Feb 2011, 04:15

Iceman never cometh as much as he did in Rally Sweden 2011!
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

User avatar
Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 552
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 15:35
Location: Essex

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by Linda-Anne » 16 Feb 2011, 18:10

SpaMaster wrote:Iceman never cometh as much as he did in Rally Sweden 2011!


Methinks this will be a special year for our Icemans rally career :thumbsup:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by Kriss » 16 Feb 2011, 18:43

Linda-Anne wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:Iceman never cometh as much as he did in Rally Sweden 2011!


Methinks this will be a special year for our Icemans rally career :thumbsup:


I hope you are right :pray:

User avatar
marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 139
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 16:05

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by marrie17 » 17 Feb 2011, 06:44

It was a great read Luie, Thanks! :shhh:

User avatar
Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 552
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 15:35
Location: Essex

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by Linda-Anne » 17 Feb 2011, 12:17

Kriss wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:Iceman never cometh as much as he did in Rally Sweden 2011!


Methinks this will be a special year for our Icemans rally career :thumbsup:


I hope you are right :pray:




Well I was right about Kimi staying with Citroen and Red Bull so lets hope I am right about him having a good year :pray: :)

User avatar
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 537
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by icemaid » 17 Feb 2011, 13:20

Seem like Red Bull is only one sponsor, wonder who are the rest?

Post Reply