Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventures

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 12 Sep 2010, 21:15

Here's my Rally Japan video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xolizlO1s

Music... haha the first one was so obvious for me, Alphaville - Big in Japan (because Kimi is "big" in Japan), the 2nd one was advised by Tigerlily, it's Etopirika by Taro Hakase and the 3rd one is Poppiholla by Chicane.

I hope you'll like it. :D
Image

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Maria d » 20 Sep 2010, 03:43

Kinga, awesome vids, so happy they are in one place, now i just have to come to this thread and plug in my headphones and sit back and enjoy. you do amazing work. i have watched your vids on youtube and i never know who made them, but i would go back and find them ,i loved them so much. my fav is kimi not at ferrari ,loved the way you put it together with the music.
thanks again for all your hard work.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 20 Sep 2010, 06:22

Maria, thank yo so much for your sweet words. They really mean a lot. I need this kind of feedback because I'm lacking of self-confidence big time LOL and I just do my videos in the hope that someone might like them. :) :blush:
Image

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by apple » 20 Sep 2010, 08:39

Phew, I was already worried where did your videos vanished?
I always get some inspirations from your videos and as said one picture tells a lot more than thousand words.

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by sleenster » 20 Sep 2010, 16:03

Kinga wrote:Maria, thank yo so much for your sweet words. They really mean a lot. I need this kind of feedback because I'm lacking of self-confidence big time LOL and I just do my videos in the hope that someone might like them. :) :blush:


Dear, dear Kinga! :hug: I can't speak for everyone here, but I think your videos are lovely and I can see that you put a lot of love and effort into them and that is just wonderful in itself. Don't ever stop making your videos because this forum will be a much poorer place without them. :)
Last edited by sleenster on 20 Sep 2010, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by iceman1 » 20 Sep 2010, 16:23

Maria d wrote:Kinga, awesome vids, so happy they are in one place, now i just have to come to this thread and plug in my headphones and sit back and enjoy. you do amazing work. i have watched your vids on youtube and i never know who made them, but i would go back and find them ,i loved them so much. my fav is kimi not at ferrari ,loved the way you put it together with the music.
thanks again for all your hard work.

+ 1, Your Videos are really great Kinga !Great!

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 20 Sep 2010, 19:54

Thank you Apple, Sleenster and Iceman! :blush: :hug:
Image

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 12 Nov 2010, 08:04

I thought I'd put this here too. :)

Rally France video by me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRC62TKQ4j0

Music:
Jean Michel Jarre: Magnetic fields, Oxygene 13, Oxygene 8 (DJ Dado remix)

Thanks for the footage Claudie and Soren! :) Memories we will never forget!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 12 Nov 2010, 14:24

A big thank you Kinga! Great one :shhh: :hug: Flag:##
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Acropolis » 12 Nov 2010, 17:50

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:A big thank you Kinga! Great one :shhh: :hug: Flag:##

From me too Kinga!!!!! :hug:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by momo » 12 Nov 2010, 19:40

Kinga wrote:I thought I'd put this here too. :)

Rally France video by me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRC62TKQ4j0

Music:
Jean Michel Jarre: Magnetic fields, Oxygene 13, Oxygene 8 (DJ Dado remix)

Thanks for the footage Claudie and Soren! :) Memories we will never forget!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing video with us, Kinga! :hatoff: :hug:
Superb music... :drool:

User avatar
Andreas
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 106
Joined: 12 Nov 2010, 17:26
Location: Netherlands

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Andreas » 13 Nov 2010, 11:30

Acropolis wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:A big thank you Kinga! Great one :shhh: :hug: Flag:##

From me too Kinga!!!!! :hug:


+3 !!!
''If i'm not good enough as I am then I don't have to be good enough at all'' - Matti Raikkonen

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 13 Nov 2010, 12:21

Thank you very much! :hug:
Image

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Wolfie » 13 Nov 2010, 21:26

Thank you again Kinga :hug:

Wonderful video and Jarre :blink: Loved the footage and the music :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kinga's videos about Kimi Räikkönen's WRC rally adventur

Post by Kinga » 18 Nov 2010, 22:58

^^Glad you like it, Nicole! :hug:

Here's the Rally GB video:


Music:
Bobina: Time & Tide (Gareth Emery remix)
Gareth Emery: More than anything (GM's Five am remix)
Gareth Emery: Citadel
Image

Post Reply