Apple's F1-stories from 2009

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Apple's F1-stories from 2009

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 09:51

The Great Apple's F1-stories with her Tree :hug:

Preview 2009:
The equinox is coming..and my tree is getting restless. I hear whispers all the time and I think my tree is discussing with someone. One day she (I think it's a she) whispered "gods are on the move"
- "Sigh" Well, its starting then..And I was especially thanking the god of luck..

During the long winter the gods have been resting and playing practical jokes with humans. But they have a tendency to forget what they were doing because they can do what ever they want and they get bored very quickly.

And I saw it right away in Kimi..He sure looked irritated as he stepped towards to tree.
-Oh, hello! I said to him and to his..err..friends.

On the other shoulder he had all white dressed chap which had a cap "FIAT" and on the other shoulder all red dressed guy with Ferrari cap. They argued all the time and Kimi showed me his ear plugs.
-Someone has been playing with you..I said and took the ear plugs away.

-What? Could you please take those guys away, they are fighting all the time which it gonna be..rally or F1.

- I think you can tell them to go. I have taken care of the god who has forgotten them.Kimi looked scared but said to the white guy- Ok, buddy, its time to say goodbye, for now, He looked sad and disappeared just like that.

- And you! He said to red one who was already taking a bottle of champagne from his dash - put that thing aside, you dont need it until Melbourne, here, drink rosewater, thats the only thing you are going to have in Bahrain anyway! The red one looked scared and pufff...

-Thats the spirit..I said. Have you any other problems?

Kimi knitted his brow and said
- Its funny but during the rally I saw a wolf..it run side by side with me and looked at me. Its funny, I feel I should know it..

-You should..because it's something in you, something which wants to be seen..its something wild and you may not be ready for it, yet. You figure it out.

I smiled and looked at Massa who was dancing and singing but I couldnt hear what.
- How's things with him? I asked Kimi.

Kimi smiled and said
-Fine...we are different, Felipe and me. He has to speak things to himself in order to make it come true. Speaking helps him.Then Kimi left.

Ok...now, Lewis , how is your day? You look..er..unsure?
- I cant still believe I am the champ..Lewis said quietly. Very unusual..

Keep it that way. Being unsure of things makes you think more..its healthy. Be aware of shadows...

We looked up and saw Vettels shadow coming bigger and bigger until it nearly covered Hamilton's one.

And then I saw Kubica..although I am not sure I saw him...he looked..invisible.
-Your very thin, you know? Be careful, you may disappear behind the others. Take care of yourself. Kubica looked at me very intesive way and then nod his head.

-Hola, tree! Shouted very secure Alonso.

I noticed there was Flavio with him. Thats interesting..
-Lets play card. I said to Alonso, take one card of this pack.

Alonso took very carefully one card and turned it for everyone to see.
- Joker..excellent. Alonso smiled and went away.

But there was one left, one with very sad eyes.

Flav, dear, you should really try to cheer up Piguet..I looked to Flav with my eyebrows high.
- Okay....he just..he has been all day in Portugal listening those Fado songs, it concoles him some way.Now look at him!

FLAV! Do something.
- Ok...Nelsinho..have you seen those Mike Myers movies? Alonso is number one but you are number two! Get that,number two!

Piguet was thinking very hard and then his face looked to lighten up. He started dancing and singing" I am number two, yeah, I am number two....

Flav...c**p..what were you thinking? I shouted to him.
- What else could I do? He did put his hand wide.

Lose weight. I said.

And then we both looked at the forest and saw Massa singing and dancing " I am number one, yeah, I am number one, yeah...and Piguet followed him singing and dancing " I am number two, yeah...
Australia:
WHEN PANDORA ESCAPED

Spring is coming,well, not here at the moment and my tree is very anxious about it. It says my recent stunt with those little guys on Kimis shoulder made gods irritated and now they are throwing ice cubes to Finland from their drinks. Some of them might have dropped at the place, cause Australia wasnt so warm either. I was considering moving to warmer place when tree shaked at said with its whispering sound

Pandora has escaped!
-Again? I mumbled and looked around me.

No, not your dog. And I thought its name is Fire.
-No..I only use it..its so funny to look at peoples faces when I shout "Fire is loose!"

Great, my protector loves practical jokes..tree mumbled.
-Now where is she and has she the box with her?

In Australia. And yes,she has the box with her,ofcourse. And she has used it and you better go there! She has god of luck nicely put around her finger.
-Oh, god! What should I wear? I winked my eye and vanished.

I smelled gasoline,oil, perfumes and most of all..adrenaline..It made me almost faint.-oh dear,god of hunting is enjoying this I thought and saw him with his arrows. Its always the same. The first race is always the worst. And now we had Pandora here..that not good to the others and some may gain a lot. It depends in what mood pandora is and we know her moods turn like a wind.

Pandora ! What have you done this time?
- Oh just mixed a little. I was so tired to see all those old sooo satisfied big guns directing this circuit..its so refreshing!

I see what you mean.. I looked at Jenson, who smiled and came to me
- Hi, did you see that? We won, we won! I am not anymore just present, I am now noticed and it feels good.

I see that, and I am very happy for you..you have had very hard times, more than enough..But remember, dont let this go into your head. Keep your simple attitude, you will be rewarded for it. Jenson smiled again and winked an eye to Pandora.

I see , you have been in Brackley?
- Even I have some sympathy for humans. Make the world up side down..

Pandora vanished and I noticed Kimi sitting alone.

Knock,knock..
- Oh, you..well, nothing much to tell..

This is becoming a habit to your team..and you dont explain things dont you? Why?
- This is just the first race. I am the team's man.

You are carrying a lot on your shoulders. Remember this, even you need support and you should get it..Your team is now having a lesson in being humble..and I hope they get it.
- I know..I have been there you know.

I went on and saw Kubica and Vettel and the god of hunting standing beside them. Kubica looked toasted and Vettels shadow looked a little lighter but it was still big.

Barrichello walked towards me and he was still shivering.

Well, the race ended well for you..but you played another violin today or should I say a chello?
- Yeah..it wasnt perfect..I dont know what got into me.

I looked up. You had such a good car that you started to think you have to be at its level.So..its normal to get a little anxious but not so much.
- Err..I dont know what you mean but...

Put yourself together, thats an order.So you dont stumble into everyone.

He ran away..And I saw a god of luck running like a young cub at Pandoras tail and he was shooting his arrows here and there.

This is going to be long season..I thought. Pandora and god of luck together..oh dear.

Piguet was sitting at a fence and I asked him: What happened to you?
- Err...someone threw a banana skin to the track..and then I thought I could try that left foot braking..but I forgot which foot is left..

For once, I was speechless.

I had to go back to my tree and think..we had now very much to think about, Pandoras escape means serious business and I began to think we could spend half the season to catch her and her box.
Malaysia:
Mist surrounded me and my tree and the silence was touchable..Tree didnt say anything. We just looked how the snow reached the sky in form of mist..world is really up side down.

Okay, you dont see anything through this fog, go there..We have to keep ourselves up to date on what is going there, Tree said.
- I dont want to leave you alone.

I am not alone remember. I am everywhere .Trees grow everywhere, you know.
- We have a lot to talk about when I come back,tree. I have a feeling you keep secrets from me!

Who? Me? You are now confusing me with Bernie.
- oh..I better go!"

And there I was, in Malaysia, in the middle of the heat..and I saw Pandora again. Of course god of luck was running behind her. He didnt have his arrows with him and I was a little worried. When the god of luck is on leave, luck tends to accumulate for one person and the possibility of coincidence is gone.

The race was on and it looked to me the order was nearly the same as earlier..but then I saw Pandora and she was up to something..Oh dear..

Ferrari guys sat high on the tree branch and I didnt understand what they were doing up there.

"Looks like its going to rain, guys..Domenicali said and looked down from his heights..He had umbrella in his hands and he was going to open it."Noooo..." I shouted when I saw a lightning strike. Pandoras laughter echoed from the sky above us. Domenicali looked..well, well fried. Things started to get out of their hands. Domenicali couldnt say anything, he just giggled. The others stared at him and then the panic got to the whole bunch.

"We got to get down, fast!" Schumi roared. And what did Baldissieri do? He took a saw ( A SAW?) and started to saw the branch of.

I dont need to tell you anything more..Kimi and Massa just couldnt say anything..Then Massa started to cry and Kimi thought he could need something cold now.Otherwise he would have smacked the whole bunch with his ice-hockey stick.

Schumi got up and limped away.." I am going back to Moto GP, its much more safer there.
- I think thats better, I said and saw Kimi eating ice cream.

Now then?
- I know..its a total mess..but you know, sometimes its needed, because there is a possibility to something good. Something has to change. Have an ice- cream. "

Err..thankyou..whats in it?
- Its an apple lollipop, Kimi said.

The god of rain flooded towards me and I did have a word with him!

YOU! Didnt I say to you to tell Bernie what to do?
- But I did. I sent him a message...a letter to be precise.

And was the headline perhaps Weather? W as weather? You know what happens, he throws it to file W.You should have sent a message with B, B as a BAD MISTAKE!
- Bernie has only one language..money talks. He sighed and went away.

I saw a lot of action here and there..but there were a few silent men..who had just little by little gone up in the order. They had done their job very expressionlessly but each other of them were rather satisfied. They were Glock, Lewis and Nick.

Something good in this mess I thought and saw Piguet sitting in the table. When he saw me he stood up and said:
- Hi. I am Piguet, and I am a F1 car abuser"

I looked up and yelled " This is not any AA club!" Stop being someone else who drove years ago. You have to be yourself, and show it to the world."

Then I saw an entirely different man who smiled and joked all the time.
- Hi, apple, even luck is by my side today. And guess what, I am so confused that I cannot believe I am here, now. I feel like I am Schumacher, not me. Thats odd."

It might be that you have a team boss that made Schumi as he is. Dont lose yourself,please.

I knew I had to find Pandora and her box in a hurry. Dark clouds were above us and a silent voice whispered to my ear:
- Hurry,please hurry, she has something in her box we need to release soon, very soon.

Whats that?
- Hope..my dear..hope.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Apple's F1-stories from 2009

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 09:54

China:
FLAMES EVERYWHERE

Tree?
- mmm..

Where is spring? It should be coming now and here we have frost and cold winds, where has all the warmth gone? I will set up a fire to get us warm.
- Please dont. I dont get cold and neither do you, dont overreact. We have troubles.

Isnt Pandora a biiig trouble? I spotted a swallen bud in my tree..amazing, in these temperatures it just kept pushing them.
- Bigger trouble is that Pandora has a fan, you know how the god of fire likes her.

Prometheus! Who invited him? I just ate my finger nails.
- No one, he comes and goes, he is a god you know. It was raining though but it doesnt help with him.

I better go and see the damages.

It was raining allright, the god of rain tried to do everything he could to put the fire out but some flames arent meant to die. I could see flames everywhere, some good some bad.

Vettel was really flaming, he just laughed at the rain and let his inner flame take him high. I smiled and saw how his shadow grew bigger than Lewis shadow was. Lewis was in the flames too but the rain had some affects on his flames because I knew there was bigger flames around him, everywhere and he just tried to cope with them.

Actually the similar fire was burning Ferrari inside and outside...The whole team was in flames and I could see there wasnt the fire chief to make things run. Massa had good fire in him but one spark and his car broke down. Kimis car seemed to be so wet there wasnt any sparks left.

Kkimi, what has happened?
- Oh..we are in the middle of the battle of our lives and the inner fire is eating us alive. When there is flames everywhere it is hard to see the essence of it. But my personal flame hasnt gone anywhere, it is just hiding now. I want all of our fans to take good care of their inner flame, it is there, just wait...and keep the spark of hope.

Kimi looked at me in a very peculiar way, like he was asking us to hold on, tight.

I didnt find the god of luck anywhere near Pandora which ment something is going to change. Then I saw him looking for his arrows which were all over the place.

Ha, You finally start doing your job?"
- I wasnt chasing Pandora, I just tried to find her box. It has broken a bit you see. The hope is escaping, piece by piece.

What a relief...and I saw Piguet sitting on the fence,again, and probably thinking err...what ever.

Now..things are not good, arent they?
- No..but its not entirely my fault. I am the garbage can of this team, I get all the broken bones...

What did you do on the track?"
- It was raining! What do you do, when it rains?

I am a walking question mark.
- You try to find an umbrella ofcourse!

Very unique...
Bahrain:
Spring has finally arrived as the warm winds blows from south. My tree is shaking as all the fluids inside of it are flooding in its branches. The lake in front of us is finally free and I hear birds singing and playing everywhere. Tree isnt that fond of birds ,only the ones that sing beautifully. It has very delicate ears,you know.

Tree?
- Yep?

Are you going to burst into blossom any day now?
- What?! Are you crazy? Its too early.

Ha? What was that apple in your branch in the middle of the winter then?
- It wasnt my apple and speaking of apples you should see one special apple.

Oh, where is it? I thought you have all the special apples?
- Its in the middle of the desert.

I get it..tadaa.

The sand was hot..really hot. You know, I dont have or want to wear shoes. The race was over but there was still some things to be seen.
Pandora had gone hiding because she is scared of Prometheus..He had left hot spots behind him and I heard very soon voices that felt painful.

Alonso walked towards me, looking a bit exhausted.
- It was the race of my life..literally speaking. It felt like I have just gone accross the Sahara. But it cleared my mind,you know. During things like that,you know whats essential.

You were gambling, it could have turned otherwise..but I think you knew what you were doing.
- Yeah..when you play poker, you dont trust just luck, you have to consider things very carefully, without showing it. And sometimes you have to gamble. And thats what I am. The joker!

I looked behind Alonso and there was Piquet, this time he was smiling and I smiled back to his chocolate eyes.

I think you realised whats essential too.
- Well, now I had something new in my car and not the leftovers..and when all the sand has been wiped out, you see just yourself,plain yourself.

I am glad you realised that.Good speed, Nelson...

He walked away and I saw the god of luck. He waved something and then I saw Pandoras box. It was open and all the hope was out of there..the wind blowed and the sand covered the box for eternity..or for now..you know, the sand moves all the time, nothing is final.

Jenson walked there odd looking ..

Whats happened to you?I thought you drove like you had fire in your butt.
- Thats exactly what happened! Good race but my god it was hot! I was lucky too, my car didnt like these conditions either.

You drove it home, that is what counts.

And then I saw Massa who had clearly something to think about. He looked how sand flowed through his fingers.
- This is what I got in the end..just sand and dust.

You know..I think you should listen carefully.

Kimi came too and I smiled to his icy eyes.

Are you satisfied?
- Sort of..I know I did everything in my power.When you get that 100 % of you, you should be satisfied..But we had troubles too,troubles we did to ourselves..I dont understand.

Look,Kimi and Felipe, look there, where the air vibrates!

We saw figures in the desert..and there were two separate groups of humans who struggled they way through the desert. They yelled at each other but nobody listened and the wind took their words. In front of them there was the oasis where they saw just one tree, but it was big. It covered the whole sky but the branches were so high and there it was. One apple, the apple of wisdom.

The other group nearly got up there but they didnt because they had cut all the branches..they yelled for help for the others but they didnt help, they tried themselves.

Finally Montezemolo was the first to stand under the tree and he invited all the other to join him.

They stood each others shoulders and finally got there..
- Who got the apple? Kimi and Felipe asked at the same time. The figures vanished into thin air..

Thats not important..how you got there is important. Think about that.

I left right after that, some hope but some worries in my heart.

I just hoped they get it right, by themselves.
Spain:
LOOOOOVE BOAT

Wake,wake up...tree tickled me and I almost fell down.
- Dont do that when I up here! I nearly had a heart attack.

That would be new..you are supposed to know I will catch you if you fall. Someone is tickling me..down there.
- Oh...oh, no! Moles again! Sorry, but you have a scratch in there, I have to take care of it right now. You are having leaves so there is no time to waste.

What were you dreaming? Tree asked, looking very suspicious.
- How did you know...? Stupid question...ok, I will tell you:

Captain Domenicali! We are in deep trouble, the ship cannot leave the harbour! Cap..where is capta...where is he?, asked the first officer Dyer.
- In the engine room, he is so busy in there right now he cannot do anything up here, answered the boatswain Rosato.

But the ship cannot leave! It has nothing to do with engines its everything to do with organizing things, the men outside the boat are not doing their jobs! They don't obey me. They havent taken the rope off the pier. Dyer looked outside of the round window. Kimi is shouting there and he is not happy. Its his crew.
- No, its Domenicali's crew as you know. I will call him. Do something!

We are going to be soo late.., Dyer sighed and saw Schumi coming. Its nice to have you as a guest..but could you go there and give some advice how to take the rope off?
- Me? I am the guest, where is Domenicali? Schumi tapped his foot.

In the engine room, he is kicking some asses there, we need speed.
- I am going there too in case he needs some help.

But...Dyer couldnt finish his sentence as Schumi was allready gone. Why are they all only interested in engines..we cannot leave for gods sake.

Kimi walked towards him looking like red lobster.

We are off! Hurry up and we will catch the others. Did I see Schumi coming this way?
- Oh yes and he is in the engine room...as they all are, no one is interested in guiding this boat.

Maybe thats because we dont have a helm. Engine room , ha? I thought we agreed that when Schumi comes he is guided straigth to the cool lounge and I will get him drunk with the vodka I left behind.
- Err...I think Massa has poured them into the tanks.We have not enough fuel.. Dyer looked like he is going to turn invisible.

Fuel! How the hell do you think we will end up in time to Monaco?
- It's not my job to do it..Andrea and Ros are navigators they cannot do it either. The crew should take care of it and nobody seems to take care of them.

Have we forgotten everything? How to guide a big ship from harbour to harbour.
- You know, the voyage from Brazil took quite long"

And then there was coming big bunch of people who made a rather good noise. "Kimi, Kimi...are you thinking of leaving a ship when its sinking?"

What the...kick them out! This ship hasnt been sinking and its not going to sink. We will row this boat to Monaco if necessary.

Kimi left the reporters and saw Domenicali in the cool lounge with others.
- Kimi, we have to row this boat to Monaco. I expect all the crew join their forces and feel the loove and passion in their hearts. With it we can do it. When we are passing the island of sirens you will have to be the one who rows, you are the only one who doesnt care.

Okay. Lets do it.

And so the big red boat left and vanished in the mists of the spanish bay..

Will we see it again?

Who knows.

We just have to wait.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 09:57

Monaco:
FULL STEAM AHEAD

On a beautiful morning gentle winds blowed from south and touched my cheek and whispered: Your tree needs your attention.

Tell me about it! This time it was that special moment. It was about to blossom. It is a very delicate time and I have to be accurate in my words..sometimes my tree acts like 15 year old..

How do you like it? It asked and looked almost shy, just almost.
- Thats interesting..have you changed the colour?

You noticed it! I thought a little bit red would be nice.
- Hmmm..it makes you look like young,fresh..

WHAT?! I am a young,fresh and stunning tree.
- Err..I was going to say you would look perfect for Monaco. What a salvation..

Better than you with your green toes..I think we need a break. Bees are going to come any time soon anyway so you have to go and save yourself. Bees dont like you..or they like too much your rare blood so go and see the ships that are in the harbour.
- Oh,yes master.. Bees...that buzzing I was going to see in Monaco too..

There I sat on the tree, I am not unfaithful, every tree knows me and my tree, and saw Alonso in the rowing boat at the harbour. It seemed he didnt make any progress with it.

Hello there, what are you trying to do? I asked and he smiled as always.
- Oh..just trying to row to see that red boat. But there is too many press people rowing at the same time. I dont see any clear water.

Perhaps you should wait. Say two years?
- Dont you think I have waited enough..I have given everything out of myself to that blue force and I feel I deserve more.

As you said it yourself, there isnt any clear water..you know..sometimes things just clear up themselves.

Alonso knocked and sighed and turned back to blue boat.

As always here is the place where all the juicy rumours and stories begin to float. This is the place where the future of this sport was questioned. As I noticed someone had been partying a lot as he left early with a massive hangover from team bosses meeting claiming there was too much talk..inside his head.

I saw Vettel and Hammy coming up the street and they smiled , to my surprise.

Now then, how are you today?
- Just fine..we here thought we should be proud of us..we did hit the wall after all.

Err...yeah, explain please.
- We are now among the group of drivers who have what it takes to hit the wall. Where is Heikki by the way? Vettel looked around him.

Here boys, I got them! Heikki waved something and I saw three white caps and when they put them on I saw the text."RATTLE SQUAD"

Oh,dear..

Kimi came and smiled so nicely I almost fell down from my branch.
- Come down, join our party on the ship, Kimi asked.

You know I am not allowed to do that. I am just an observer.
- Really, where is that little white guy then? I remember you did something.

Sometimes I can do something sometimes cant..how are you?
- Fine..did you see, we got the best result of the year! On the way here we dropped Schumi to some island and came in time or even ahead of schedule. We got extra energy to keep our ship on full steam.

Have you noticed Alonso is rowing at the bay?
- Yes, but we dont have room for his boat at the moment.. and the press people are trying to row there too..I think this time we could make a wave big enough to get them busy to save themselves. Hey, I could use that white guy now, where is he? Kimi looked on his shoulders.

Coming..he is coming, I smiled and Kimi left with light steps.

I looked once again around of this glamourish bay and couldnt help thinking how fast the situations keep changing in this world. Nothing is permanent in this world, its as glamourish as Monaco itself. Teams use people to show themselves in the best light, but when the lights are off, the shadows grow bigger and nobody knows what happens behind them.
Tree is full of flowers and it tends to get a little amused about things like it had taken one drink too much. Sweet odour gets into my brain too and I was rather relaxed while all the bees had gone to bed.

Its bedtime..I strechet my legs and arms and prepared to do my evening exercise.
- Oh no, its story time!" Tree said in a very commanding voice.

I was confused and looked it carefully. "Story? Well thats a surprise?
- Times are hard..and now I think you should know something.

At this rate I know everything.. I mumbled and the tree said a few words that are not proper enough to write down.
- Clean your ears and shut up, the word is mine.

Hmmm..ok, shoot.
- Really,can I?

It began to talk about secret things, an agreement which had been made ages ago when men were made of iron and boats were wooden..err..not that long ago. It was a golden era of racing when gentlemen agreed certain terms which defined a behavior of racers.Nothing was written down..it was only spoken and some things only whispered. Two men led the way, young Bernie who had yet the teeth of his own and a man who stood behind all..err..everything. You couldnt call to him, he called you and you could meet him only when he wanted to, usually at night behind some old bus station in non registered car..err, anyway..

The rules were simple and everybody had to obey these rules except the man who stood behind all..err..everything.

The ancient rules are known by every man and woman born yesterday..

1. You shall not ever say the name of the man who stands behind..you know, without proper cause that will not be determined here. Knowing Kamasutra will help you out of trouble.

2. You shall never lie to FIA and to its officials during in season, in OS you can talk bs as much as you can, no one cares anyway. Your reputation will proceed but your honour has gone.

3.Please honour your team mate, boss, mechanics, sponsors, FIA and the man who stands behind,..you know, in the way they should. Sending the flowers to man who stands....you know ,helps a lot. If you choose to give wrong information about them the matter will be investigated in many meetings and lunches until no one remembers what were they talking about and the wrong man will be punished.Sometimes it can be the right man too..in your dreams. Dont jump to another bed..team without a contract.

4. Drive like a good gentleman on the track and be polite when you have to overtake someone. International hand signs help communicating and if you have to force someone to drive against the wall please be sure, the investigation will come to that conclusion that they dont know if the guy who drove against the wall somehow made you to do it to you..sorry, this was made by the man who stands behind all wom..err..everything.Please ,try to stay on track unless you are Piguet.

5. During race weekends all team personnel can have social contacts to another teams personnel as much as they want..????
Forbidden areas are shown with red ribbons. Spyes of course are allowed to do everything they want as long as they dont get caught...ah its so exiting..!( this was of course written by the man..you know.)

6. Every driver has to show himself in good light, neatly dressed and behave like a super human. Thats why the sun glasses are needed. Any normal behaviour like eating, singing,dancing, going to toilet, speaking the truth, drinking soda is forbidden. The man who stands..blaa,blaa,blaa considered the uniform every driver have to wear but it was too much to the others. This rule doesnt of course concern Kimi Räikkönen who doesnt give a sh..t to rules.

7.You have to smile to the press in every situation unless your dead, cheek bone is broken or you are Kimi Räikkönen.

8. Remember to thank your team, mechanics,boss,bosses wife,the car,cousins, mom,dad,neigbour,neighbours wife, cat,dog and sponsors in post race conference. Say a few words for the man who stands,blaa,bla,blaa, because he wants to continue another four year as long as he lives.

9.Remember your fans because they are the reason why you continue to drive circles from day to day. We have made this for them and for me, says the man who stands behind all wo..er..everything.

10.Money,money,money...

And tree was silent and looked at me.
Turkey:
TURKISH SAUNA

Tree? I was in a strangely restless mood. Even the sweet odour of tree's flowers didnt help me one bit.
- Yes, my friend? Dont think so hard. Your forehead is full of wrinkles.

I feel odd..I think I just have missed something..like..why you have so much flowers but the other trees dont? I see many trees which don't get any flowers.
- Oh...you know I can blossom whenever I want to but the main reason is last year most of the trees had plenty of apples..the summer wasnt so warm but it was long and the trees did use all of their energy to last drop..and winter came suddenly without warning...They hadnt got the time to get all the energy back. Thats the way the nature works and you cant do anything about it.

I see.. from where is this strange mist coming from?
- I believe I opened the door to Turkey..

Did you have to open it to sauna!?
- No..it isnt sauna, look carefully..

And there I was..It was as hot as in sauna but the steam didnt come from it..it came from two brazilian heads..

Kimi looked at them with amused light in his eyes but didnt say anything until I asked.
- Well..you know, we are in a situation where we can only drive for the team. Our team needs good results,points, even podiums to get the feel of success in them..that success gives them the reward they earn. I sort of drive for them not for me..and I think Felipe forgot that..He is in a difficult situation you know. He has won almost every race here and I won him at quali..You could almost see the steam rise from his head at the start. He raced at that moment towards me, not the rest of the field. I am fine with that because I know what it is to be a racer. And sometimes that racer concures you and you forget everything and drive only for yourself. After getting ahead of me he just gave it a rest..And I could have done better in my start. So I am disappointed in myself because I couldnt give anything to the team but thats all.

Oh, dear..you are wiser than my tree..

..now where was that other Brazilian..He was chasing the god of luck but with no luck..I had heard he was searching for the box in the desert..He thought that it had little hope left in it. Problem was the sand changes the place all the time, it is never stable..

Piguet walked towards me carrying a pile of exit signs.

Do you have to collect those signs all the time? I asked and tapped my foot.
- Err...well, you know the button that says "dont push me"? I almost hit him..

Give me those, and try to stay on track, it usually helps to get better results.

And then I threw the whole pile to Barrichellos feet. I didnt mean anything by it.. Barrichello threw them on the feet of Trulli who threw them on the feet of Max.

I looked around me and saw Vettels shadow vibrating but it was coming much bigger than Hamiltons, who's shadow almost escaped from him. I hadnt seen it before but it looked to me like Heikkis figure was behind it..and I could see it clearly all the time.

Webbers steps were light as a butterflies and he said" It was so cold at the freezer that I didnt get warm until now!"
- oh..thats fine..congratulations.

The mist got thicker and thicker and the whole paddock disappeared at times ..except for a few teams. Gods were playing with us and I had to go back to my tree..and just wait.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 10:00

TREE'S VACATION
Cold winds from north are blowing again and I had serious problems to believe its summer and July. I must have looked grumpy as tree shaked its branches and tenderly touched my hair.

This is the way the world is going now, take it or leave it, it said to me in its practical way. Mmmm...I think I leave it.
- What?!Are you leaving this world? Has your time here ended? What about that little tree we planted in winter? Do I have to go and find another tree? I jumped up and down on my branch.

Calm down, your are dropping all the little apples and we need them at the end of season...ofcourse my time has not come..Mother Earth invited me to trip. I am taking a vacation.
- oh..what do I do then?

Listen to the winds that blows from different directions and the water that reflects the sky, drink the sun light and smell all the flowers you can see. Run in the grass and take care of your garden and the birds that have their nests here.
- you mean..listen to the nature?

Oh, yes..be sharp..you may get a post card.
- where do I sit and sleep?

Hug a pine or something. There is plenty of clubs for that.
- Err..thats not my thing..I rather choose rowan tree..its holy tree for finns.

Just be sure you dont get used to it, tree said and vanished.

I fell down gently like trees branches had carried me.

And then the waiting began. At first you dont know what to do. Then you get rid of your finger nails. After that you continue to fall to the sea of idleness or you come up with something, like build a little cottage or sauna. Or you just do your daily works as I did.

I run in the grass to get my feet green, smelled the pines and flowers,didnt want to listen north winds as they sang only of ice and then I got into my head I should sing to my herbs that were growing wild in my yard. One of them died but thats got nothing to do with my voice. I think I drowned it, at least after I noticed its deaf.

On one cold morning I saw a little bee which appeared to fly and then not to fly, as it got up and down and eventually it sat on my arm. You know I dont like bees and I nearly killed the messenger.
- hi, apple, greetings from Denmark. Legoland, bee said in a buzzing noise.

Tree? you sound little odd..have you taken something?
- Bacchus is here..but thats not relevant, max is here too..his playing with legos and Bacchus is there with him..now we know why things has gone as they have..Max is kid again, cheers!

I thought some one else is kid again...as next day I had to spend a whole day with the bee as thunder storm hit us.I assumed tree's headache had something to do with it.

The day after that the sun came up at 3 am and it shined right thru my heart. I felt its warmth in my blood and flesh and then I realised it was tree taking me to its arms.

I felt it as it had been right next to me.
- Wake up...greetings from Nurnburing..we have been chasing Bernie..he is fast and he is completely out too..these frogs are everywhere..every time Bernie opens his mouth, there is one frog more.. oh, Mother Earth says hello. Bye

Then there was the period of silence which lasted too long. I began to be worried as silence isnt gold everytime.

Winds from south began to blow, so furious and passionate and I thought its not good either. The wind dried everything, took the strength out of my plants and I hoped for the rain..

And then it fell down, cooled the winds, took the power of them and nurished the earth that had been thirsty- and every drop of water had a message.
- My friend..there is so much to tell ..but my main message to you is, dont be hopeless. Hope is the only thing that keeps you going day after day, if you look carefully into your heart. The hope that was buried under desert sands, was locked into the box of Pandora..is released and doing well. You just have to wait..and give the hope the chance. Bye love, will soon come home.

And there I sat on the top of rowan tree, soaking wet...and smiled.
HEARTBEAT

I wish I had apples ready, Tree said and all the branches of it were down.
- Oh?..I streched my arms and legs after being asleep. I had a few busy moments during tree's vacation and I was rather tired.

Yes, I can make apples when ever I want but certain things are beyond my reach too. Only gods can do what they want.
- Its very healthy to notice you have boundaries too.

Oh..go on, do a little trip to humans nature.

What did the tree mean? I walked at the pit lane and the action almost hit me at the face. I had to do my stunt and make the time go slower.

I have always thought that there is no such things as coincidence. Humans dont notice all things because their eyes are slow. The brief moment between seeing things and not to see things is called coincidence. I call it the the empty space , timeless space.

I could see many gods there and the busiest one was a god of hunting. God of luck was hanging there too and he had one broken arrow.

God of hunting has a unique nature. It sucks its energy from people who are fighting. What else had they done in F1 than fighting? I was worried..

And then I saw in the air that brief moment. God of luck saw it too and just sent his arrow in the air towards the empty space. He knew the same as I.

Unfortunately he sent his broken arrow to the air and just half of it did hit at Massa..I couldnt do nothing as its timeless space..I cant make it go slower..

Felipe..!!, I shouted and he was already gone to the other side of borderline where I cant go.Only gods can.

All of it happened just between two heartbeats.

Then I could hear all the hearts of drivers go faster and faster as the silence landed on the pitlane. They all looked at inside of them, some of them thinking "it wasnt me..what if.."

I could smell the fear and god of hunting walked amongst them touching them one by one.

I heard some one say to Kimi:
- Felipe has answered to questions, drive in peace, we had third quali to do.

I just drive, dont expect big things, Kimi said and he was angry, angry at formula 1.

Alonso made a quick desicion to compete for pole as the thought of death made them all wishing they can live dangerously and forever. Barrichello was in deep waters and could only think of his family and the vanity of all this. He was closer to retiring than ever.

And the next day we saw lot of furious drivers , because they knew the show must go on and they are racers by nature. They reach thru that empty space, get a glimpse of it, just by being a racer that has to see everything..

Just in a heartbeat.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 10:03

Neste Oil Rally 2009:
DANCE ON THE GRAVEL

Tree? I asked and tried to hear what was going on in the forest.
- Hmmm?, whats wrong?

There is lot of people in the forests, is there something going on?
- Dont you remember ? Its THE weekend..Tree was looking at its apples that had grown bigger and bigger.

Oh, dear..I have been sick, summer flu isnt easy to deal with you know..I didnt know I could catch a flue.
- Yes you can and when you have it,its much more difficult to deal with. Its a down side of your profession.

Thats nice of you to inform me...I think I should go to sauna.
- Did you know that the steam in the sauna which finns call "löyly" is an ancient word from thousands of years and means "spirits that rise"?

Yes..thats why we say the spirit of löyly, I think. Whats that got to do with rally?
- Well..finns have been having spirits in the forests through ages..they have forgot them, mostly, but once in a year they have other gods in the woods..you know people have a habit to collect items that have special meanings for them, from ancient times..and now you see them gathering pieces from Kimis car..isnt that the same thing?

Funny, but makes sense..I still not undestand why you mentioned sauna?
- Go there..little people will tell you.

I mumbled some words but of course,even my heart starts to bounce when we are speaking of the rally..Finns are calm people,I remember a story of my great grandfather who was eating his morning porridge as the neigbour rushed in and yelled"quick, the barn is on fire!"..they just ate their porridge and said" we eat first". Of course the barn burned down and great grandfather tapped the neigbours shoulder and said"it happens but we will help you to build a new one."

But now I see hundreds of smiling and joking people wandering through forests and the god of forest,Tapio, is only watching them. He knows they dont do harm to his trees and flowers. They make their paths but the paths will vanish as the time goes.Only stories will remain.

Sometimes I hear the Little Maid that giggles with big eyes as she sees Kimi dancing on the gravel with his car. White dressed chap teeth full of flies as he cant stop smiling..

The little sauna elf stopped me and said:
- I have to get more little people here..these damn people put their sauna tents in every hole and I cant take care of all of them!

Oh...! Now I understood what tree was meaning..Sauna is the place where finns have been born, been sick..and its the place where finns meet their spirits...

On these rally paths they have their heroes ,modern times spirits that give them unforgettable feelings, overwhelming joy,tears,unbearable excitement and a feeling of unity.

Then they go to sauna,tell stories to each others ,what has happened and what will happen and as the evening and night goes further, the spirit of löyly will take the leed. They feel peace,hear the silence of the nature and reach the purity of mind and body.

And this time Kimi gave them stories to tell, a place to see and the moment of pure adventure.
Valencia:
VALENCIAN PLAY

I sat on the highest branch in my tree and smelled the air..

Tree? Have you noticed? The air is thick..the wind doesnt blow and its still very warm..and if it blows the air is thick..like I could stand in it. Its too damn quiet. Someone has to make noise, get the freezing winds to blow, get some movement to this..nothing.
- Motormouth. Dont panic. I know autumn is coming but my apples are becoming ready, thats all I care. You know,somehow these signs of becoming winter, the time of blue moments, make people worried, they see the grass and flowers wither away and they think the end of world. Its not the end. Its the start. Spring has been coming as long as I remember..well..not ten thousand years ago ..but..

You are ten thousand years old?!
- What? Do I have wrinkles somewhere?

No. (did you see the black cloud on my head?)
- Anyway, this isnt totally natural..you have to go to Spain now. There is someone mixing things up.

Aha! I knew it!

Hot,hot,hot...I jumped up and down, you remember I dont wear shoes. Black tarmac was melting my toes. I preferred to climb on a tree and what a charming old tree it was. It had plenty of delicious olives.

I didnt saw Pandora because I knew she was somewhere escaping Prometheus. The god of luck was sharpening his arrows . Who was it?

Then I saw a god of hunting. He had really fun with all the fuss going on there. I saw Domenicali who escaped everything, Briatore who hadnt lost weight but had mouth full of frogs and Whitmarsh who was gambling who to talk and what to talk.

Alonso came and he had his joker in his sleeves and he didnt say anything.

Kimi turned to me and I saw the other part of his face was black and the other white.

Hi, Kimi..unique ..err..face you have.
- To mix things up. Everyone are so eager to know what I do. This way people see what they want to see. Some see black, some see white. I think I will take this mask away when the time is right. Not any later or sooner.

Your race was really hot!
- Yeah...everything went right. Its the matter of concentration, you can think what ever you want from that. I am off to Spa, my track.

Good luck!

I saw the god of hunting trying to grab Kimi but he pushed the god away.He stumbled on some photographer who fell over some race car..oh,dear.

I was already worrying I lost Piguet..somehow I missed him but instead I got Badoer. His race engineers were doing their all, he had even Schumi as his help. They were really tired after running by his car round the track. But they were hopefull his laptimes will improve.

The god of hunting was so frustrated after Kimi's push that he started to shoot his arrows towards the spanish press. Well, the arrows hit someone else too.

Heikki and Lewis were at the sandbox fighting about the car which didnt have wheels in it. These are mine! Lewis said and Heikki grabbed all the wheels and shouted"no, mine".

Nakajima came on the scene with his tricycle and Barrichello drived past them with watery eyes.

This play is fairly good I thought and picked an olive.
Spa:
THE WIND FROM NORTH

After that horrible silence and calmness that stood around my tree came a storm.

And one morning I saw an apple that had dropped from my tree.

Oh, tree, one of your apples is on the ground!
- Thats allright..it is supposed to be there.

Ok..who is it for?
- Thats a secret. You will find out ..you know, its unusually warm now. Tree looked at me like I should come up with something.

Yeeeesss...?
- Well, go on and find out!

uuuu..you are so irritated while you make those apples! ok, I`ll go.

There I was..The unpredictable Spa. And who could be better winner than unpredictable Kimi. His black and white mask was still there for all the people to see but they didnt see nothing.

I saw a huge wave coming from south so that Kimi and Alonso needed a life jacket to just keep their chin on top of it. At the back of the jacket stood" I dont know anything"

After the flood the air was full of seeds that had plenty of ground to grow and some of them did...

But then it started to blow. The wind was so furious it pushed all the seeds back south and the soil was empty..For a one moment everything stopped. Icy wind blowed and everybody felt in their spine what it is to get owned by it.

I came across a thought( yes I know its rather unusuall) as I saw all the championship contenders sliding on the track that all of them are not used to win. And that is the point when everybody shaked their heads and stumbled over their tongue while trying to explain the situation.

They did not collect the apple when it dropped because they had trembling hands.

And there was two experienced drivers which didnt have difficulties to collect the fruits.

And I saw Fisi who had all the mysterious powers of Indian heritage, he came,destroyed and renewed like the Siva.

And there Kimi was, the wind around him and he smiled and said to me:
- Dont worry my friend, I showed them what Im made of and now they are trembling in the cold and waiting just like all the others. But I say dont worry. Because I dont either.

I came back to my tree and tried to find the apple. But it had vanished. For ever.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 10:06

Planet F1 Channel :lol:
Welcome to Planet f1 channel to see next episode of our new serie Räikkönen mystery.

Previously on Räikkönen mystery:

In Hungary there was suspicious moment between Massas and Barrichellos car. Massa drove out and got badly injured to his head.

After that there was lots of staring between Ferraris pit crew and the screen. Last words Massa heard were Robs Felipe baby!

Kimi drove tyres out of Ferrari and behaved like nothing has happened. Domenicali was tearing his hairs as the race was supposed to win by Massa.

Why did the spring loosen from Barrichellos car, was it Kimi that loosened it?

Why Kimi was so quiet after accident?

Why didnt Kimi call to Massa, after all he is his racing buddy?

Why did the Ferrari crew visit all the time at hospital while Massa was in coma? Was he in danger?

Why Kimi wasnt allowed to visit Massa in hospital? Were they afraid something might happen?

In Valencia Kimi continued his excellent performances and Domenicali started to think Kimi has kidnapped all the race engineers as it seemed the spare drivers didnt even know how to drive a dog car without top engineers.

Massa and Schumacher went for long discussions between them and then there was lots of staring and sore necks.

Now Alonso was coming to Ferraris motorhome to make a deal but Kimi threw the door at his face.

Spanish press tried its all by making scandals out of Kimi but Kimi did not say nothing. He just drove.

In Spa Kimi drove foots off from everybody and Domenicali started to be desperate as he didnt know how to stop this monster from doing their car so good.

The big day at Monza was thursday as all the spanish and italian press were waiting for big announcement . They got a punch in their face as big picture of Kimi was on the wall. Nobody said nothing and everybody stared each other like they know what is going on. During the night Kimis picture got moustache and rumours said it was Alonso who had been seen near by.

But what is Kimis secret? All eyes are on Kimis hair. Some are staring at them like wanted to cut them, Kimi says nothing and Domenicali is looking for scissors but someone has taken all of them away.

It is rumoured Kimis race engineer has a big scissor collection at his home locked up.

Kimi is growing his hair and the longer the better.

The paddock is trembling and Ferrari leaders are trembling as they see no way to cut his hair. They are calling Alonso to help but can he do the job?

Is Kimis secret in his hair?

What happens in the next episode?

Who is the next driver to crash?

Will Domenicali learn to say "Kimi will drive next year in Ferrari" , has Briatore lost weight or his team?, will Massa come back? Is he a ten million dollars man as he has metal plate in his head and god knows what else? Is Kimi turning to godzilla as they get to Singapore?

See all this and more on our Planet F1 channel on friday !
Monza:
ITALIAN WAY

For long now the southern winds hd been blowing and keeping us on our toes. Its not good for my tree or any other tree to get a shock treatment if the winter comes too soon after these warm winds. Our trees need the time to adjust to cold weather. But then again, my tree isnt too bothered about weather or how cold it is. But other trees are.

And then just after Singapore at the door of Suzuka the northern winds began to blow and all the flowers were gone just in the one night.

But like my tree has so many times said its just the beginning of the new beginning.

Your apples are getting bigger and bigger and the winter is here at any moment. Arent you afraid they might drop?
- No. They are just fine.

Its all grey and dull, tell me a story.
- How convinient..I just happen to know a good story. Listen.

I am all ears!

In Italy behind the iron gates, deep in the heart of Maranello stands a building that has many stories to tell but so rare is this what have happened that its walls are trembling and whispers of ancient greats echoes in empty rooms.

But from one room you can hear peoples voices, or one person who sits behind an old wooden desk. Don Montezemolo has raised his voice and you better hear him or...

But for now we go back, three years to be precise and look what happened then. There was already a battle going on, don M and don T had very fierce argue about who will drive the red car after Schumi.

This doesnt begin very well, you know we have our heritage to look after. Iam not sure this northern ice berg will suit to our ..culture, don M said.
- For once stop thinking about your empire and be honest sometimes. You dont need red cars to your..err..business elsewhere. He is the only one who can give us wins, don T said.
- After I have gone, you are allowed to do as you see, don T put his head down and regretted deep in his heart he had said this.

Let it be so as you said, my friend, but I have my doubts..is he loyal to us, is he part of our family, only time will tell and our hearts will bleed if its not so..hey, guys, he yelled at the other room,dump him in to the sea and lots of iron to his legs...., don M shouted.
- Who....? don T asked ,feeling his stomach pain coming again.

Oh..some Toyota guy who tried to steal our property..But to the issue , do as you like. But next year its my call.
- As you wish,don M.

And so began the story of the northern giant. Soon they could see that he wasnt like the others.

Does he actually do as he says? asked don M very surprised and mumbled"very concerning.

Does he actually mean what he says?" asked very frustrated don M again and he thought he should put spyes in to the team just for him to see and hear whats happening behind his back.

Very loyal boy Massa was also worried that this blond guy with icy look could actually change the course of the whole team that was especially concentrating on cheating..err..minor one.

Massa began to give gifts, helped some mechanics granny to get a new rollator, remembered everyones birthdays and namedays, and that blond guy went and won the championship. But Massa had done his job quietly while the iceman had just driven the car.

And thats how the big deception started.

Don T left the building forever and don M could rule his empire just by himself.

He just got reports that where very dangerous. This northern rulebook of honesty had began to change his team..they had won fare and square and that was unacceptable.

Then he heard that he got friends that thought his way is the best way. The disease of honesty was spreading like a snow storm in his team. This had to be stopped!

And now we go back to Maranello where don M shouted"This has got to end now, we need someone who is ready to play dishonest game and do as we say! Who is capable to do this? Get him here and give him the contract.

I want some dirty things to happen after this three years of purity...I got to wash my hands..And take care that we dont give a penny to anyone! Its someone else who pays this. Go to the bank if nececcary!

And there he went behind iron gates with his new beginning.

Oh, god what a story!
- Sad, but true. By the way..do you want to know what happened to that apple in a desert tree. That what Ferrari team so desperately wanted?

I thought someone got it?
- No...they didnt.

Why?
- Because Montezemolo who was keeping them all up, just left them. They all dropped down like a card house."
End of Season 2009:
APPLE OF WORMS

It had been three long weeks of rain, thick mist,dark clouds and darkness so deep that it almost affected my moods.

I am usually the type that sees something good in the misery,like my mom who once said" wasnt it good that it wasnt scissors when the knife dropped in the maids eye". The black humour was nearly turned to black mind when the sun came out and I began to see the beauty of the life, again.

You know, you look ridiculous with your apples. You dont have any leaves left. I tapped my foot to its biggest branch.
- Would this be nice then? Tree asked and suddenly it turned into a christmas tree - with apples.

Ouuukayy..no way. I thought you dont want to be found?
- I am to be found for those who search. If I am not wrong there will be lots of searchers.

It will be interesting to see which apple they choose.
-The apples will choose them.

You mean that apple that had tons of worms in it chose me!!?
- No..

I thought I saw a smile on trees face but who knows.
- But there is another one too with worms..

You mean someone is going to have it?
-Just look.

Then there was noise in the forest as Hammy and Button came towards the tree. They were seemingly friendly but then I saw their clenched hands.

Hi tree. Hammy smiled and this time he didnt look so unpatient as he did the last time. Something had changed in his eyes and I followed very carefully which apple would be his.

Hammy waited for a long long time. Then the tree gave an apple to him.
-Congratulations. You have the apple of humbleness. Its because you had a lesson this year, and I hope you remember it from now on because the humble one will win something in the end.
- It will remind you of it and I hope you can open your hands now and take the apple, tree said in a little sharper way.

Ou..I didnt notice, Hammy looked embarrased.
- yep, and thats why you have this apple.

Hammy left and I said to tree- I thought you would give that to Button?
-No, he had had it at the beginning of the year, but he has shown the other side of him. Look at him now. he is champ now but it has made him restless, not relaxed.

Button really was full of power.
The tree gave him an apple. - The apple of self proof.

- You proved to all you could do it, but you havent proved it to yourself. This apple has two sides. The other one goes to glory and the other one to doom.

Button looked little scared but knocked his head and left.

And then came Grosjean, head down.
-You will have apple too. Its a little different as you can see there reads NASCAR.

Grosjean looked at his apple very surprised and he left without asking anything.

Err..what was that? I asked behalf of him.
- I asked what he had done to be so..Piguet. He said"you see, it wasnt my fault, its the designers fault, why he has designed the curves that turn to left? I can turn only to right!"

Oh, dear..
-I thought he would fit perfectly to nascar.

But if there is ovals that turn only left?
-Well, he cant win every race ,cant he?

I was speechless.

Vettel danced to tree and he was so..young.

Hola tree, what you have fooor meee? Vettel sang.
-Exactly that.Tree said and gave him an apple of Joy.
- You showed it can be fun despite of the fact you dropped from the fight partly without your own fault. This apple is to remind you about the joy, it will turn black if you begin to loose it.

Vettel smiled and left . He was already thinking which name he would give to apple.

Big crowd came near the tree. I noticed they were all from Ferrari.

Who came first?
- I dont give this apple precisely to anyone, tree said.
- It is for all of you, even to you Felipe.

At last Domenicali came and took it. It was the apple of worms.
-This is a very strange apple. On the other side it has worms and on the other side none.
- You started the season and opened the can and it was full of worms.
- The other half was clean and just because one of you,who didnt give up.
- He isnt there anymore and thats why you cannot eat the clean side. It will remain such to remind you of it.
- Your ship turned back after Hungary and it left you to row with life boats. At the end of the season you didnt have any more strenght to do anything.
- Felipe, the worms are there to remind you about the danger of insecurity you feel now. Dont let the worms eat you alive.

Alonso came just behind Ferrari guys and they were trying to give the apple to him.
-Cut this part of the apple.!

They showed the bad side but tree said
-He cannot do it. It cant be cut anymore. What has happened has happened. Try not to spoil the whole apple.
-To you Alonso, I will give the apple of unknown. Only you know what it means. You can do something about it ,can you?

I think so. Alonso knocked his haid and left after Ferrari crew.

And then there was a guy with flip flops, shorts and t-shirt.
-I wondered will you come at all? Tree said.

Naa..I thought I should see you once more.
- Very nice. I dont give you an apple of anything.

I know.
- Instead I will give you a map. And an apple ,just to have some snack.

In this map there is a huge amount of paths! And no destination at all. What kind of map is this?
-Its the map that makes itself while you follow it. It has multiple destinations. Some of the paths cross themselfs and at those crossroads you have to decide which way to go. Then you will see the end.
- The maps name is" We will look at our choices and make the desicions needed and then will inform you about it."

Too complicated. I think I need a vacation.
- The map shows that too.

I see. Well..thats about it then..will I see you again?
-Yes. I think I am not going to disappear anywhere. I am here and everywhere always.

Thanks. Kimi smiled and left whistling something..I think it was "Rekkamies".

Do you mean it? Will you stay here?
-Yes, I will stay.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 10:08

And Apple ended the season with:

CHRISTMAS PARODY
Hey, tree, wake up!
- No..dont disturb me..I am resting now..its damn cold and I want to skip this part totally.

But I am bored. Luckily the nature is as its best now. Its beautiful.
- And cold.Go on , skate or ski or build a snow man.

I have made a whole city already..tell me a story.
- Nope..but I will send you a dream if you just could go to sleep too.

Okay.I will try.

And I took a comfortable position and stared at the snow. I think tree had something to do with it but I fell asleep in a second seeing lambs..

And there they were, two men at Maranello, behind the iron gates, in the middle of ancient racing ghosts.

It seemed the other one was interviewing the other and I got closer to hear what they say.

Q: Very nice of you to give an interview with such a short notice..christmas is coming and our readers would surely like to know how you feel about Santa Clause?
A: Thankyou..I am very nice indeed. Monty smiled.

Q: Yes..we all know that..but to the question?
A: I like Santa Clause very much because there is so many of them! Multiple Santas.

Q: Err..yes, but do you believe in Santa?
A: Ofcourse, I believe in all of them.

Q: And do you believe his reindeers can fly?
A:Of course they can fly..the team has been together for hundreds of years and they have managed to multiply the leader reindeer, Rudolph. All of them are now Rudolphs.

Q: Very effective indeed..and what would you like to have as a gift?
A: Of course I would like to have more Ferraris on the track..not double but triple!

Q: Quite a wish there..err..wasnt your hair parting on the other side? Interviewer looked embarrassed.
A: I keep it on the left.
A: I keep it on the right.

Interviewer got scared.

Q:Where did that come from? He looked around him.
A: Oh..its another me. dont worry, he thinks usually the same as me.Only he has negative thoughts and I have positive thoughts. Balance is everything.
A:Yep.

Q:Err...could I just continue with the interview..Where do you think Santa is living?
A: I will answer..I thought he lives in Finland but as its far far away from the center of activities and their markets are so small I am now very confident he lives in Spain.

Q: Yes, thankyou I think we done here..Happy Christmas to both of you!
A: Thank you, to you too.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 19 Jul 2010, 10:42

Those are all very creative Apple. I've gotta ask, are you a hippie or a hippie baby? I feel I should be munching on magic mushrooms when reading Image
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 10:55

redstorm wrote:Those are all very creative Apple. I've gotta ask, are you a hippie or a hippie baby? I feel I should be munching on magic mushrooms when reading Image
Apple isn't a hippie, she is a Image

I took time to read them through again, remembering all the feelings in 2009 when Apple wrote a story and amazed over her skill to follow a certain pattern. Apple doesn't store her stories and they were buried in the Kimi-thread so it's great to have the opportunity to give them a thread of their own :hug:

Instead of magic mushrooms, why not try meditating Redstorm?

You don't get side-effects from meditating :p

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 19 Jul 2010, 11:13

I do. Deeeeeep breathe in, now slooowly out, gently squeezing......... KAPOWWW!!!Image

Nothing more relaxing than fresh BBQ!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 19 Jul 2010, 11:34

redstorm wrote:I do. Deeeeeep breathe in, now slooowly out, gently squeezing......... KAPOWWW!!!Image

Nothing more relaxing than fresh BBQ!
:lol:
Do you hunt?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 19 Jul 2010, 11:41

Off-Topic: show
Yes. I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to be a resident of TX. You either hunt or have a family member that does lol.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 19 Jul 2010, 11:57

Off-Topic: show
I doubt your "men" fit my profile...
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 19 Jul 2010, 11:59

@ Wolfie
thanks so much for posting the stories...I was asking Apple about them....I will read them slowly...
@ Red
what can I say...when you say white I mostly think black :lol: ...we are different like night and day....but we walk this road together and it is good to have met you :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Jul 2010, 12:03

Wise words spoken, Acropolis :)