Rally de Portugal 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 May 2010, 11:03

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:phew there is is ... cautious baby cautious :lol: :cool:


I got a new name for Kimi after Krypton Granny: that is Cautious Cutie!!!! :p


oh that´s way better than the granny thing :lol: I know you mean it in a funny way but I think that it sounds a lil bit disrespectful :cool:

so lot´s of new names for him this weekend...just remember Kimbi-Bambi :lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Wolfie » 29 May 2010, 11:04

Linda-Anne wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:phew there is is ... cautious baby cautious :lol: :cool:


I got a new name for Kimi after Krypton Granny: that is Cautious Cutie!!!! :p

Love the name Kinga :lol:


Me too, Kinga :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Sébastien Loeb
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2076
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 15:49
Contact:

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Sébastien Loeb » 29 May 2010, 11:05

kimi finish stage

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Kinga » 29 May 2010, 11:06

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
oh that´s way better than the granny thing :lol: I know you mean it in a funny way but I think that it sounds a lil bit disrespectful :cool:

so lot´s of new names for him this weekend...just remember Kimbi-Bambi :lol:


Oh, I think it's a cute name, as cute as he is!!! :blush: I don't think it's more "disrespectful" than Krypton Granny. :D

Kimbi-Bambi is lovely too :)
Image

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by luieluv » 29 May 2010, 11:06

Times so far in SS10:

P. SOLBERG - 11:43.4
D. SORDO - 11:43.7
S. LOEB - 11:44.6
S. OGIER - 11:47.0
M. HIRVONEN - 11:48.6
H. SOLBERG - 11:54.7
M. OSTBERG - 12:01.8
M. WILSON - 12:07.1
K. RAIKKONEN - 12:16.6 :thumbsup: :C: :hatoff:
F. VILLAGRA -
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Wolfie » 29 May 2010, 11:07

WOOHOO, Kimi is in ;)

See you later after the service break and thank you all :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Kriss » 29 May 2010, 11:07

Wolfie wrote:WOOHOO, Kimi is in ;)

See you later after the service break and thank you all :hug:


+1 :hug:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 May 2010, 11:08

so he is in :)

I can´t follow the last 3 stages of tday :(

good luck kimbi bambi .. I am with you in my thoughts :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by luieluv » 29 May 2010, 11:08

and i feel even blue pill wont pull any time off kimi..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 421
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 12:41

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by luviceman » 29 May 2010, 11:08

Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:WOOHOO, Kimi is in ;)

See you later after the service break and thank you all :hug:


+1 :hug:


+1 :hug:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 May 2010, 11:09

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
oh that´s way better than the granny thing :lol: I know you mean it in a funny way but I think that it sounds a lil bit disrespectful :cool:

so lot´s of new names for him this weekend...just remember Kimbi-Bambi :lol:


Oh, I think it's a cute name, as cute as he is!!! :blush: I don't think it's more "disrespectful" than Krypton Granny. :D

Kimbi-Bambi is lovely too :)



no no no ... you did get me wrong... I think that this name (cautious cutie) is nice ... i just thought that krypton granny was a lil bit disrespectful :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Sébastien Loeb
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2076
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 15:49
Contact:

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Sébastien Loeb » 29 May 2010, 11:10

I'm going to lunch

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 29 May 2010, 11:10

Kimi didn't comment after the stages?
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by Kinga » 29 May 2010, 11:15

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:no no no ... you did get me wrong... I think that this name (cautious cutie) is nice ... i just thought that krypton granny was a lil bit disrespectful :)


ah okay! :hug:

See you later guys!! :wave:
Image

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally de Portugal 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 29 May 2010, 11:16

Hello all! I welcome myself to Rally Portugal.

Btw, I joined IBM on thursday so could n`t follow the rally so far.

Post Reply