It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 02:47

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 127  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:03  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 21:07
Posts: 515
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Wolfie wrote:
Realien, where is he? Partying :<>:


No! :lol: I've been riding my bike with my friends unaware that SS1 is today and accidentally came here to check your replies and... found out that I almost missed SSS1! :zz:

Go Kimi Go! :drool:

Thank you all, nice to be here again. ;)

_________________
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:04  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 03:04
Posts: 281
Wolfie wrote:

Why did you leave, Clarky :(

And don't blame family- or work-matters :<>:

We know that you get activated only during the rallies :hug:

Realien, where is he? Partying :<>:



It was actually family, and just life in general, but rest assured whilst Kimi has his hands on a steering wheel i'll never leave :lol:

I'll be missing some of tomorrows action too as i have to go out but hopefully i can get back in good time, i'll probably have about 60 pages to catch up on lol, as for Realien ? I dont know, but for myself i prefer to follow Kimi than party :cool:

Hope he does well this weekend :pray:


Last edited by Clarky on 27 May 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:05  
car driver

Joined: 27 May 2010, 18:00
Posts: 23
Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
luieluv wrote:
claust wrote:

Asking for a username and a password


Nothing else just some advertisement for me. :(


same here :(


I really can't understand why you are having problens... i can wacth, i'll try to find another live stream
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:05  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 21:07
Posts: 515
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Watching this link: it works ok: http://tv1.rtp.pt/multimedia/progVideo.php?tvprog=20420

_________________
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:08  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
ReAlien wrote:


Doesn't work for me... :(

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:11  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Kinga wrote:
ReAlien wrote:


Doesn't work for me... :(


it shows a rally video from 20 April :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:14  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 21:07
Posts: 515
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
ReAlien wrote:


Doesn't work for me... :(


it shows a rally video from 20 April :(


Oops, April 20th? What was it? I thought it showed all these guys who go first before the top drivers... Looks like a Portugal to me ;)

_________________
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:15  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Clarky wrote:
It was actually family, and just life in general, but rest assured whilst Kimi has his hands on a steering wheel i'll never leave :lol:

I'll be missing some of tomorrows action too as i have to go out but hopefully i can get back in good time, i'll probably have about 60 pages to catch up on lol, as for Realien ? I dont know, but for myself i prefer to follow Kimi than party :cool:

Hope he does well this weekend :pray:


That's the spirit, Clarky :hatoff:

Anyway, always good to see you here :wave:

Can anyone tell me what is going on? When is it Kimi's turn and how many cars are they :huh:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:16  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 21:07
Posts: 515
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Wolfie wrote:
Can anyone tell me what is going on? When is it Kimi's turn and how many cars are they :huh:


Entry list has 132 cars.. Now only 51 passed. :blink:

_________________
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:17  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Wolfie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
It was actually family, and just life in general, but rest assured whilst Kimi has his hands on a steering wheel i'll never leave :lol:

I'll be missing some of tomorrows action too as i have to go out but hopefully i can get back in good time, i'll probably have about 60 pages to catch up on lol, as for Realien ? I dont know, but for myself i prefer to follow Kimi than party :cool:

Hope he does well this weekend :pray:


That's the spirit, Clarky :hatoff:

Anyway, always good to see you here :wave:

Can anyone tell me what is going on? When is it Kimi's turn and how many cars are they :huh:


according the wrc.com 51 are in
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:17  
car driver

Joined: 27 May 2010, 18:00
Posts: 23
please try http://www.tvtuga.com/live47/rtp2.asx and tell me something
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:17  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
ReAlien wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Realien, where is he? Partying :<>:


No! :lol: I've been riding my bike with my friends unaware that SS1 is today and accidentally came here to check your replies and... found out that I almost missed SSS1! :zz:

Go Kimi Go! :drool:

Thank you all, nice to be here again. ;)


No parties this weekend :zz:

What's it going to be this weekend, riding the bike of following the Kimster? Kimster of course :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:18  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
claust wrote:
please try http://www.tvtuga.com/live47/rtp2.asx and tell me something


nope :(

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:18  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Wolfie wrote:

No parties this weekend :zz:

What's it going to be this weekend, riding the bike of following the Kimster? Kimster of course :lol:


I'm going with following Kimster AND partying! :lol:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally de Portugal 2010
PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 20:20  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
claust wrote:
please try http://www.tvtuga.com/live47/rtp2.asx and tell me something


nope :(

nope :(
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 127  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB