Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by Acropolis » 14 Jul 2010, 20:26

Thanks Apple again for your nice story....

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 14 Jul 2010, 20:30

apple wrote:UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

I had jumped into the hole with Kimi and Kaj. I was so afraid what I will meet in there but Kimi was confident and Kaj ,well he just guided me thru like he guides Kimi thru the roads that sing. I didnt understand the half of it but its the way it suppose to be. I felt its part of Kimi.somehow, but there were dark places I couldnt see and I thought they are places that Kimi wants to keep in hide. I saw memories like in a caleidoscope, all the memories starting from his childhood ending to..where?
Then I suddenly remembered my tree that was alone there in the garden in the heat of the night and day at the mercy of dry winds.
"Tree, my tree,it needs water, I have to go." I said to Kaj and he nodded down. We were above the tree and Kimi was leaving something to its branch. Tree looked stunning and I suspected it had known we are coming and it was as its best as Kimi came.
Just like that I was sitting on the tree like nothing had happened. And I had to wonder, did it really happen?

"Err....one bucket of water wouldnt do harm." Tree said gently.
"Oh..sorry..I thought I was in the hole..?"
"You were. Actually Kimi came much earlier than you. He probably wanted you to be there for a moment. "
" I am very confused." I said and carried the water to tree. I knew it didnt need it. It just wanted to give me some time to ease down.
"But...Bulgaria! First tarmac rally, I dont want to miss that!"
"Calm down...it was already..you were in the hole for some time..There is a reason for it and you will find out when you have read Kimis letter."
"Letter? " I must have looked very stupid as the tree laughed so that its little apples jumped up and down.
"Kimi can write a letter too. Well, are you going to read it?"
"Er..to whom is it?"I turned the letter in my hands.
"No one particularly. Read it."

Hello, tree!

I am sorry for tree woman that I kept her in the hole so long. But I wanted to say something in peace , in private. So thankyou for letting me to sit under your protective branches.

My rally adventure took me to Bulgaria, to the very first tarmac rally of my time in WRC series. The adventure has been very difficult, at times, and during those times I have been wondering was this the right desicion to do as I felt I might have bite too big piece of rock. You know gravel is very unsteady surface and occasionally I just couldnt understand its nature. But gravel is where all the finns learn to drive and I thought I need to go back to my very beginning to reach something I felt I had lost in the artificial world of F1.
And now I came to the roads I know. I know how they sing. I know how they smell, I have been walking on various kind of tarmacs ,felt its hardness and softness under my feet , felt all the cracks and bumbs like my own pockets. (ha haa very funny ,you put the apple to my pocket) I have felt when its unfriendly to me and when it bends to my will like in Spa. There I and tarmac are the one.
But the car is different. Mine is clumsy, slow, rough compared to F1, Fast,dangerous,tight car and your not the only one on the road. You fight for every second to be the first. You fight against people.
Here I fight agains the road. I have to get to know its way and its always giving me surprises. I know the surface but I dont know the road. And finally when I come to the end and if I feel I have tamed the road I feel like a winner! Imagine that in every stage. I have to know how it feels to tame the whole rally. Be the winner of the roads in the whole rally! so far I havent done that, havent felt that ..is it so hard to understand?
Here in Bulgaria I was close. On last day I found out how I can be the winner. I just have to learn to listen, have to turn the road into the notes. I have to learn to look forward ,make my ears see. How hard is that?
I have felt the good and bad things of rally. Its very hard to accept the fact despite you are fast, you are not the winner. I have to slow down,the road hits back and continues to do so until you learn. I have to learn to hurry slowly. And I hate the word slowly.
Now you are all wondering what I might be doing next year. So as I have felt good and bad things , in both series. I just have to make my desicion and I have been giving you hints all the time. You just have to learn to read them,like I have to learn to read roads.
Until we meet again

Kimi
Really a beautiful story, many thanks apple! :)

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 15 Jul 2010, 01:05

Thanks Eeva!!! You are wonderful as always! :hug: I am a huge fan of your beautiful stories! :shhh:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 Jul 2010, 03:29

Ice-Ludy wrote:Thanks Eeva!!! You are wonderful as always! :hug: I am a huge fan of your beautiful stories! :shhh:
me too. Every story has its own feel and it always always always touches our hearts. Nice. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by marrie17 » 15 Jul 2010, 06:01

Ice-Ludy wrote:Thanks Eeva!!! You are wonderful as always! :hug: I am a huge fan of your beautiful stories! :shhh:
+1! :shhh: the plot of the stories are always engaging to the readers. :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 15 Jul 2010, 06:26

OMG apple... that is a very good story.... it gaves me a goosebumps :hug:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 Jul 2010, 08:21

thanks Apple, amazing, it's always a pleasure to read your stories :hug:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 15 Jul 2010, 09:11

Sorry but do you write for a living or is it just your, ummmm, love stories. they are very good in a mushy girly love sort of way!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 15 Jul 2010, 11:06

redstorm wrote:Sorry but do you write for a living or is it just your, ummmm, love stories. they are very good in a mushy girly love sort of way!
No, I dont write for living but I do like to write stories. To avoid further missunderstanding no, I dont find Kimi attractive in that way, I like different type of guys but I do appreciate his character and his driving skills .
These stories are just my view of things and if you had read F1 stories I wrote before ,you would probably notise there is Fred in the picture too.. :p

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 15 Jul 2010, 11:28

Thanks, just don't beat up Fred too much lol.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 15 Jul 2010, 11:31

@ Apple
where can we find the F1 stories?

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 15 Jul 2010, 11:53

Acropolis wrote:@ Apple
where can we find the F1 stories?
Hard one...I wrote them at the previous site but its hard to find them from there..I believe Nicole did put them on facebook to Kimi räikkönen fan club. If you want I may try to find them and put them here. Its going to take time though.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 15 Jul 2010, 11:58

I would love to see your older stories....I'll try the FB...
thanks....

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 15 Jul 2010, 12:01

redstorm wrote:Thanks, just don't beat up Fred too much lol.
I didnt..just go and check from FB. :p

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 Jul 2010, 20:11

redstorm wrote:Sorry but do you write for a living or is it just your, ummmm, love stories. they are very good in a mushy girly love sort of way!
- mushy girly love sort of way - :lol:

Apple, thanks a lot, they are always brilliant and always different and unique - we are blessed and priviledged to get to read your stories :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL