Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by Ice-Ludy » 22 Apr 2010, 02:05

Wolfie wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Great story Apple :) and really emotional made me cry again so poignant :blush:

Thank you :hug:
+1

Thanks a million, Apple :C:
You're great as always, Eeva!!! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 22 Apr 2010, 11:44

Thanks so much Eeva :hug:

Love it!! :shhh: :shhh:

Hehe but tbh I already got used to the smiling Kimi :cool: And I think that he used to do it often at the the second half of the season! At least that´s my impression :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 04 Jun 2010, 13:03

THE MYSTERIOUS PATH

I was totally in my thoughts and didnt notice the tree that had again changed its flowers colours. Now they were..purple?!
It made special moves just to attract my attention and eventually I had to fell down from the tree.
" Okay, nice move there..!" I said angrily and started to climb back to the tree. At firts the tree looked me like it isnt going to let me , it is very delicate tree what comes to its appearance. It wants to be noticed as you probably have noticed during these years.
"Whats wrong , love? You have been in your thoughts for a few days now?" I havent never heard the tree to be so concerned.
" Have you noticed, now that the spring has layed its warm breath over us...that there, right there at the other side ot the field..is a hole. Hole in the forest. It...is very fascinating."I started to stare it again..If I may, I try to explain it to you.
When the spring comes to the north, all the trees and other plants start to grow like there wouldnt be the summer after spring. Everything comes in a one night , if its very warm. If its cold, the plants keep hiding and try just with their finger tips if there is warm enough to come to the light. But when they come, they come in different shade of colours,usually tens of different greens. Some of them are yellow green, some little brownish, some dark almost blue, some so light green that I can imagine its a very careful plant that tried to hide behind others.
And there in the forest was a hole with all these colours. There were a wall with dark green pines, little light green rowan trees. even lighter young birches and short twigs that were still little red. But in the middle of it there were almost black green, a big hole that called me but I was afraid. So afraid.
"Why dont you go and see whats in there"? The tree asked me very gently.
"No...my voice became husky, no,,I cant."
" surprising...hmmm...maybe you should visit Portugal?"The tree said to me and I nodded just to get out of there.
The change was almost stunning as I came from all that green to dusty and very hot Portugal with almost zero trees just bushes and yellow soil.Last time Citroens grew in the bushes in New Zealand.. I didnt hear birds and then I noticed there was a few trees, eucalyptus trees that usually keep insects and so birds away.Kimi sat there with Kaj and scrathced his face. He has a map in his hands.
"Hi...long time no see."
"Hi, tree woman! I have been here just trying to figure out why my road turned to a path again. but I understand it now..I have a huge path to climb to understand the song of the roads."
"Maybe you understand the song of the roads but you cant write it down yet, properly..I sense you are a little confused about it."
" Yeah...its more trickier job than I thought it is..this is difficult..I dont know..Kimis voice vanished and he stared to somewhere.
" Do you know..that even on a narrowest path, you have fans from east and west, from south and north, walking with you..all along the journey. They hold each others hands, push each others forward and comfort when its time to do that...And I think you know here is Kaj for you to do that to you. Trust yourself, trust Kaj and your path will be easier. "
" I know..there is just coming the time I have to make a desicion and I am not usually thinking of those things at all. I dont worry much about the life. I just throw myself to the hole and see whats coming against me."
"What a coinsidence.." I mumbled. "When you have a talent like yours its probably easy to throw yourself to the hole, I guess."
"Yep..dont worry just follow me!" Kimi laughed and gave me his hand. I looked at it and looked Kaj, who gave his hand to other hand of mine. I looked at the front of me and there it was. A hole in the forest. Kimi nodded and I took a carefull step, then another and another, and hand in hand I jumped . To the hole. In the forest.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 04 Jun 2010, 13:42

Beautiful story!
Thank you so much apple!!
:)

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 04 Jun 2010, 13:52

great story Apple, thank you very much for writing it.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jun 2010, 14:18

Thank you Apple, tears are running again :hug:

Interesting story, so it's a jump into the unknown, maybe you already 'see' that Kimi is about to do something unexpected? He is a great guy, when thinking of his jump into the hole last year and look where it took him - he is rallying with the best of the best :shhh:

He is so honest and genuine that he can jump off any cliff, there are always wings carrying him :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 04 Jun 2010, 16:16

Thanks a ton apple. Wonderful story. Great Work.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 04 Jun 2010, 16:44

wow apple... what a great story...

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 04 Jun 2010, 16:47

Wolfie wrote:Thank you Apple, tears are running again :hug:

Interesting story, so it's a jump into the unknown, maybe you already 'see' that Kimi is about to do something unexpected? He is a great guy, when thinking of his jump into the hole last year and look where it took him - he is rallying with the best of the best :shhh:

He is so honest and genuine that he can jump off any cliff, there are always wings carrying him :hug:
Beautiful Eeva!!! Thanks!!!

And Nikki, your words are really sweet also!!!
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 04 Jun 2010, 16:55

Our courageous,bold and gutsy boy will step into the hole smiling... and I bet he can fly if he wants...
Thanks for the nice and promising story.....

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 05 Jun 2010, 00:22

Wow Apple, what a great story! thank you very much :hug:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 06 Jun 2010, 07:10

Thankyou all :hug: I hope the stories help a little as this time gnaws our nerves, so I thought why not jump into the hole with Kimi and forget the worries.

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 07 Jun 2010, 05:30

Great story as always, Eeva :)

And Nikki, love your interpretation!

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 07 Jun 2010, 10:40

great story eeva ... thanks :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 14 Jul 2010, 20:17

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

I had jumped into the hole with Kimi and Kaj. I was so afraid what I will meet in there but Kimi was confident and Kaj ,well he just guided me thru like he guides Kimi thru the roads that sing. I didnt understand the half of it but its the way it suppose to be. I felt its part of Kimi.somehow, but there were dark places I couldnt see and I thought they are places that Kimi wants to keep in hide. I saw memories like in a caleidoscope, all the memories starting from his childhood ending to..where?
Then I suddenly remembered my tree that was alone there in the garden in the heat of the night and day at the mercy of dry winds.
"Tree, my tree,it needs water, I have to go." I said to Kaj and he nodded down. We were above the tree and Kimi was leaving something to its branch. Tree looked stunning and I suspected it had known we are coming and it was as its best as Kimi came.
Just like that I was sitting on the tree like nothing had happened. And I had to wonder, did it really happen?

"Err....one bucket of water wouldnt do harm." Tree said gently.
"Oh..sorry..I thought I was in the hole..?"
"You were. Actually Kimi came much earlier than you. He probably wanted you to be there for a moment. "
" I am very confused." I said and carried the water to tree. I knew it didnt need it. It just wanted to give me some time to ease down.
"But...Bulgaria! First tarmac rally, I dont want to miss that!"
"Calm down...it was already..you were in the hole for some time..There is a reason for it and you will find out when you have read Kimis letter."
"Letter? " I must have looked very stupid as the tree laughed so that its little apples jumped up and down.
"Kimi can write a letter too. Well, are you going to read it?"
"Er..to whom is it?"I turned the letter in my hands.
"No one particularly. Read it."

Hello, tree!

I am sorry for tree woman that I kept her in the hole so long. But I wanted to say something in peace , in private. So thankyou for letting me to sit under your protective branches.

My rally adventure took me to Bulgaria, to the very first tarmac rally of my time in WRC series. The adventure has been very difficult, at times, and during those times I have been wondering was this the right desicion to do as I felt I might have bite too big piece of rock. You know gravel is very unsteady surface and occasionally I just couldnt understand its nature. But gravel is where all the finns learn to drive and I thought I need to go back to my very beginning to reach something I felt I had lost in the artificial world of F1.
And now I came to the roads I know. I know how they sing. I know how they smell, I have been walking on various kind of tarmacs ,felt its hardness and softness under my feet , felt all the cracks and bumbs like my own pockets. (ha haa very funny ,you put the apple to my pocket) I have felt when its unfriendly to me and when it bends to my will like in Spa. There I and tarmac are the one.
But the car is different. Mine is clumsy, slow, rough compared to F1, Fast,dangerous,tight car and your not the only one on the road. You fight for every second to be the first. You fight against people.
Here I fight agains the road. I have to get to know its way and its always giving me surprises. I know the surface but I dont know the road. And finally when I come to the end and if I feel I have tamed the road I feel like a winner! Imagine that in every stage. I have to know how it feels to tame the whole rally. Be the winner of the roads in the whole rally! so far I havent done that, havent felt that ..is it so hard to understand?
Here in Bulgaria I was close. On last day I found out how I can be the winner. I just have to learn to listen, have to turn the road into the notes. I have to learn to look forward ,make my ears see. How hard is that?
I have felt the good and bad things of rally. Its very hard to accept the fact despite you are fast, you are not the winner. I have to slow down,the road hits back and continues to do so until you learn. I have to learn to hurry slowly. And I hate the word slowly.
Now you are all wondering what I might be doing next year. So as I have felt good and bad things , in both series. I just have to make my desicion and I have been giving you hints all the time. You just have to learn to read them,like I have to learn to read roads.
Until we meet again

Kimi