Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Appletrees rally stories

Post by apple » 09 Apr 2010, 17:26

Here are the stories I write after every rally. These are fictional stories about my tree and its mysterious friend. THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

"Tree!!"
"What? What are you doing? Tree sighed and looked at its branches that were full of snow. "I like this..I wonder..would this look good at summer? I think I am beautiful."
"Oh dear.I thought you would like to be as unnoticeable as you could"
"No..it would be fun to see how people got scared as they stepped under me..what are you doing?
"I am trying to listen..do you hear that..distant drums."
"Get the snow out of your ears..I have heard it for a long time now. Follow it, I think you dont need a map."

I didnt. I just followed the drums. Hundreds of drums that had become from every corner of the world. The noice became louder and louder as I approached my destination. Some of them spoke good words and some of them spoke the words that wasnt true. Those drums were not there. The voice came from south.
But I looked at north and there Kimi was ,sitting beside a fire and looked at his map.
-Hi..I see you have a map again.
- Hi..yes..now Rovaniemi is in it.What a clever map. It draws itself as I continue my journey...there is a little path towards the border line.
-You know why..but it isnt ready yet..the map follows you and you follow the map.You maybe know what it is trying to say?
- I make my own destiny. And I have to become one with the roads I drive.
-Excellent. I looked at the fire and said hello to my tree.It was
curious little tree..
-Err..I hope I didnt insult the tree as I cut the tree beside the road..Kimi smiled a little.
- No I dont think so. Tree says it was their destiny . Besides they are christmas trees, they usually get cut at some point.
Tree is ..should I say..the mother of all trees and it says it carries all the thoughts of trees that has been cut or died as they grow old.
- Now what to say to that..creepy.Kimi shaked a little.
- Yep, tell me about it..now Daniel, you look..relieved.
Daniel didnt know I noticed him as he had thought no one can see, really see thru him.
-I am happy.
- Because you were worried that Kimi might be faster than you..and as you found out he isnt,yet, you are relieved .
Daniel nodded and smiled a little.
-Now Kimi..have you noticed you wings?
- Yep..they are little arent they?
- But growing already..they wasnt suppose to carry you just yet.
There is even downs at them,I smiled.
-I am sure my wings are bigger at Sweden.
One more thing..I noticed..there was these twinkling lights everywhere..on the snow,under the trees in the darkness..?
- Ahh...I thought you never asked. Those lights are the thoughts of the people whose are supporting you in your adventure. Every light is a couracing thought that carries you further. You are not forgotten.
-Thankyou.Kimi said in a very simple way and left.
I looked after him and heard the drums again. They followed Kimi. But there was one drum that almost vanished behind the others..but that drum I could hear out loud.
It was Icemans heart, full of joy and it beat like it had just been born.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by apple » 09 Apr 2010, 17:28

Sweden..

THE RIDDLE

"Did you hear that tree?!" I jumped up from my branch I had been laying around.
" I am getting bored with your jumps,you know. Its winter and I am frozen, mostly ." Tree was a little annoyed.
"Sorry, I thought I heard a voice of bird."
"Your right. You heard the voice of wings."
"No, it was a bird!"
"Yep, and you are a little slow today.".three mumbled." I think you need training ,after all it has been a long winter, its not shame at all your a bit rusty..."
"A word from you and I jump up and down for a whole day!"
"Ok, listen to me carefully..Four legs but three footsteps, what is it?"
"I think I am off to Sweden"

Cold and dark, but when sun shines its brighter than in a sunny summer day. My eyes hurt after darkness that had lasted long enough but my ears were completely stuck.
I heard the voice of wings,it was so fragile, but it was stronger by every minute. On top of it ,the drums covered almost all sounds under them. Most of them were friendly drums but as you know the ugliest ones comes louder than the others.

Where is the answer to that riddle? I looked around me and noticed I was in the middle of the forest, again. I thought this is the only place Kimi is safe...
And I saw Kimi wasnt only Kimi anymore. There he walked, it looked funny, like he had been drunk or something. He stepped right and left, sometimes straight..and then I saw he had a bandage on his eyes. Beside him I saw a figure. Or did I?
He sort of vanished and came again to my eyes to see and the closer they got the clearer I could see him.
I knew the answer.
Kimi and Kaj walked together.They had tied themselves to each other,left leg to right leg,left hand to right hand..and Kaj was guiding Kimi to find his way in the forest.
They stopped right front of me and Kimi smiled to me under his bandage.
"Hi, this is fun!"
"I see you have found a way"
"We are getting there."Kaj smiled.
" Yep, Kimi took bandage away and sat down with Kaj,ofcourse.
My map shows now we are here in Sweden...but not anything else."
" Well, it doesnt draw a line to water,because water changes place all the time."
"Aaaha...so I have to find the line, as it hits the ground?"
"Yes,but you already know where you are heading. You just have to make the line yourself once you get there,as I said to you."
"Well, the line looks a bit..curvy ". Kimi laughed.
"You shouldnt have wrote your shopping list to my notes" Kaj mumbled.
How you can drive if it says" buy a snow shovel to Titus and Justus?"
"Err...I used the shovel didnt I? Kimi asked.
"You look tired..are you hungry? I have an apple."
"No.I ate a few michrophones at the service park."
"Is this drumming disturbing you?"
" Do you breeve?" Kimi asked.
"No. " I said very casually and Kimi eyes went wide.
"I explain it later.. I mumbled, "but anyway..remember what I said earlier...listen how the earth rotates..you dont hear those drums amymore. By Mexico, they will be lesser drums around you..but be warned, once your wings are carrying your weight fully, the drums will be louder than ever."
"I see...well, look Jari- Matti is coming."
He sure did..and I wondered where is Mikko.
"Err..there." J-M said and only then I noticed the rope he was keeping in his hands.Yup, Mikko was there alright, up in the air the rope tied in his legs.
" Be careful not to fall down from there.."I shouted to him.
He smiled and nodded his head.
Loeb came by foot and sat down next to Kimi. He was peacefull but a few wrinkles were around his mouth. He had scissor in his hand but he just showed them to Latvala and Mikko whom just laughed with him.

I saw Sordo too, but he was sliding in the forest and pushing his co-driver at the back. Ogier stayed at the back round but was seemingly trying to take his place next to Loeb.
I thought we will see something very special in Mexico.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 09 Apr 2010, 17:29

BURBLING SPRING STREAM

"I am worried a little, tree." I said and watched about umpteenths time as the snow kept coming from the sky.
"Oh, why?"
"Wouldnt it be time for the spring to come already? All I see is snow, done hundreds of snow mans,skied enough for two years needs,played with snow flakes, and that hide and seek with those bunnies and squarrels which are in fact very hard to find as they are white!"
My voice started to rise towards the end.
" It will come, eventually, but yes, this is a late spring but perhaps you should visit somewhere to understand this?"
"Playing games again arent we? Mexico...at least there is warm and sunny.."
"And dusty."

I understood it all at the very moment I saw those little creeks that went over the roads. They reminded me of hundreds of burbling spring streams that concure our world as the winter and the spring fight with each other.
Kimi and Kaj were beside one of the streams and looked at the water.Their hands were not tied anymore but their legs were.
" Hi boys..Kimi you really has to do everything in speed motion dont you?" I asked and tapped my foot on the dusty ground.
"Err..sorry?" Kimi asked. Kaj smiled.
"Rolling your car..why dont you hit the tree, roll your car,break it, hit the other car, stuck yourself in a snowbank , stuck in mud, hit the unexpected objects and so on in one rally? We would get over these insidents in a second and could continue our rallying adventure again from the clean table?"
"Err..snow and heat arent exactly a friends you know."
"I am so glad you understand this so quickly." I saw Kaj already laughed.
Kimi smiled.
"I know..I am in a hurry, sort of, to learn all the secrets of rallying by the summer but thats not going to happen, doesnt it?"
"No..there is two forces fighting in you right now. The winter,the past. Sometimes you get lots of snow into your cabin..and then there is the spring, warm, joyfull and hopefull.Sometimes your driving is like a burbling spring creek.
There is a big fight going on and its only up to you with the help of this peacefull gentleman beside you to guide you through the snow storms."
" My map is taking me to the other side of the world..to Jordania."
"And your wings are getting stronger every time..I dont see fluffy wings anymore, I smiled.
I take this drumming isnt disturbing you anymore?
" Its gone elsewhere thanks to Ken. He and Sordo desided to park their car too.
One thing though...there is one drum I keep on hearing here and there..its not loud but its there and its not disturbing me in any way..?"
"Oh..you have heard it..its a drum thats drumming stronger every time, you drive. It has many different tones , it is happy when you are happy, it is sad when you are sad, but it has unbelievable faith in you. Your fans have found a way to tell the world how they believe in you."
"Thats the only thing I ask, believe in me."

I left the place without seeing anybody else. They were all gatheres to solve the mystery of Ford..There is no excitement without the good players as you know.
I looked at the north and smiled. I believe there is spring to come.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 09 Apr 2010, 17:31

SPROUTING BUD

"Tree?" I asked with dreaming sound. I looked around me and saw thick mist everywhere..only blinding whiteness. It was so hard to see trhu the mist but I smelled something different in the air. It wasnt the smell of snow anymore. And I heard birds.
"Yeap?" Tree just stood there with its old branches reaching towards the sky. Like it had waited something too.
" Am I right..or is it just smelling different? "
" Yes, my dear..the darkness of winter is at last stepping aside as the age of light is finally coming. The day is already longer than night."
"Noticed. Its hard to get some sleep in the evening as the sun which probably is somewhere behind that misty sky shines longer. It just that I have waiting for spring to come so long now. Is it really coming?"

" Look..my friend. Look." Tree said and just swiped the mist away with its branch. The snow was melting. There were spots of dry but bare land. There were streams everywhere and I could just imagine what would be coming from the soil during the next two months.

"I am still thinking I might not make apples this year." "What!! Are you sure? I need my apple, you know what they say. One apple a day keeps doctor away."
"Be still my friend..I am just thinking not doing it. But this winter has been the toughest of them all and I have some right to rest sometimes dont I?"
"Yeaaaa...?"
"And now you can go to Jordania with peace in your heart. Spring is coming like it has always been. In Jordania something is also coming.
But remember to honour the land, its very old and its gods are older than that. My heart is still bleeding for them as the forests once were there are not there anymore. "
"How sad. "
"The face of the earth is always changing..and I think Kimi knows that now too."

I walked thru the desert and thought the box of Pandora. Wonder where is it now, as it landed somewhere in the desert last time . For some reason I remembered last year and just couldnt really concentrate where I was going to.
Of course I had to hit myself probably in the only tree within miles there. Odd..but then I saw Kimi and his buddies between the old pillars. I nodded to gods that still were hanging there.Loeb, Ogier , Latvala and Hirvonen were arguing who will drive first. Very odd bunch.At first anybody wanted to be the first one, suddenly there was a rush to first place.
Kimi was laughing as looking at it.
Kaj wasnt tied with Kimi anymore. They were close enough .
Kimi had his map in his hands .
"Hi there..something wrong with the map? I asked.
"Why is the line at the first day so ...thin? " Kimi asked and I looked at the map. The line was barely there to see.
"Maybe you know the answer yourself, dont you? As I said the line follows you and your thoughts too. Your line at the first day wasnt very strong as your thought werent concentrating on rally."
Kaj nodded.
"Maybe you left your soul floading to dead see, but your spirit blew over the Malaysian paddock and caused a little panic here and there .Only a shell of your body drove at the first day."
" I am sorry..the drummers kept asking the same question all the time and I just had too much spare time."
" I am sure you learned your lesson...I smiled.
" I am a rally driver now, thats what I learned. "
" You cant forget last winter and the years you have spent driving circles just like that. Accept it and you can look to the future."
"My future began on the second day. This has been the most difficult rally ever and I finished it! The face of the earth changed all the time, you had a surprise ahead of you in every turn. And I finished it." Kimi was so proud.
Now my line is heading to north to Turkey and its thicker than earlier!
" I dont have to explain it to you, dont I..I looked at Kaj and he was smiling. He was seemingly proud of his friend and I looked how he put his hand to Kimis shoulder like a father to sons. He squeezed it a little and then took the map and said "Ok, Kimi as you have shown the patience needed in this race the next lesson is to walk to Turkey..if we just go left here....."
And I laughed as I saw Kimi running to his car.
I came back to my misty northern country and climbed to my tree. It was sleeping and I just couldnt wake it up. I was just stearing ahead of me as I noticed it. There, in one of the thinnest and smallest branch I saw a bud. Fragile little bud getting stronger every second.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Apr 2010, 17:52

Thank you Apple, it's always a pleasure to read these brilliant stories ;)
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 09 Apr 2010, 20:20

Wolfie wrote:Thank you Apple, it's always a pleasure to read these brilliant stories ;)
+ 1!!!! :thumbsup:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 20 Apr 2010, 18:51

THE SONG OF VULCANO

"Morning tree" I yawned and streched my arms and legs. It was a nice morning, sun was rising and the sky looked..pale.
"Morning..the tree coughed and I jumped up from my branch.
"Hey, you never cough, whats wrong!?"
"oh, was that coughing? I think its this ash, its everywhere."
"Thats why the sky is so pale..it isnt bright blue as usually."
"Yep..but the sky sings."Tree said with dreaming voice.
"sings? How can it sing? I dont hear anything?"I tried to listen.
" Dont you hear the song of vulcano? There is thousand of pieces of glass in the sky. As they stumble to each other they start to sing. I know this song comes from Iceland. It sings about ice."
"Does every vulcano sing?"
"Yes, and each of them have a song of their own. That is the reason why planes cant fly. Machines dont understand the song and humans, well..they havent learned to understand it yet."
"Oh, what voice was that?" I felt a breath of wind in my hairs. It vanished as fast as it had blowed.
"Well...tree smiled in a mysterious way and in a second it had moved me to Turkey.
I smelled spices, dust, coffee, food and then I saw Kimi. Smiling , joking, moving his body, doing everything that hadnt happened before.
"Whats wrong with you? Have you fallen down from a tree?" I asked.
"Oh, nice to see you on the ground for a change. Is something wrong in me?"
" you..smile." I lauhged. "Its very unnatural to you, you know."
- Aah...you have to know..its different in here. In F1 you have to look behind you all the time..and then drums are constantly throwing cold water to your face until it doesnt feel a thing..here I dont have to look over my shoulder at all. And there is always Kaj."
- Well..give us time to get used to new you,will you? Kaj laughed.
-You do know that you have grown the wings of baby eagle. The voice of them was ..almost perfect."
-Eagle? Kimi smiled. I want to grow the wings that can take me to the top of mountain, the eyes that can show me every detail ahead of me, the claws that keep me tightly where ever I choose to grab..and the speed that allowes me to rush firmly from one situation to another..in a second..That I need most..not the points or the position behind four others..the feeling I have been able to drive better and better . I want to be the best.
"- Well, your fans sure did have ups and downs while following your joyrney to the finish line..it was breath taking."
-"Isnt that a purpose of it? No one would follow this if it wouldnt give you feelings that take you from the bottom of the ocean to the highest ground."
"-Oh,,why do you have that rope around you?" I looked at it and saw Kaj at the other end of the rope.
-"I just take care that he doesnt fall of the cliff. "Kaj winked his eye at me.
- "And what does your map show this time?"
- " The path has tranformed to ..a road!"
" Will we see the eight lane highway at the end of the year"..I mumbled.
I did saw Sordo and Mikko and Jari Matti who probably would have been satisfied if the road had been a highway in certain points. Ogier had pushed Sordos car at the road..was it a sign of the things to come? I was quite sure Ogier was going to New Zealand because he was the ground Loeb could build for.
I looked at the sky and although I couldnt see the ash, finally I could hear the song. It was a song about ice. But even it didnt tell me what will be the future behind the ash.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 20 Apr 2010, 19:16

Very nice!
I miss a babysitter

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 20 Apr 2010, 19:45

Amazing! Thank you so much!!!! :thumbsup: :hug:

Pyper
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Pyper » 20 Apr 2010, 20:46

Kinga wrote:Amazing! Thank you so much!!!! :thumbsup: :hug:
:thumbsup:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 21 Apr 2010, 06:45

+1 :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 21 Apr 2010, 08:54

Kriss wrote:
+1 :)
+2 :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by marrie17 » 21 Apr 2010, 09:55

wonderful story like always!!thanks! :)

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 21 Apr 2010, 10:00

Great story Apple :) and really emotional made me cry again so poignant :blush:

Thank you :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 21 Apr 2010, 14:17

Linda-Anne wrote:Great story Apple :) and really emotional made me cry again so poignant :blush:

Thank you :hug:
+1

Thanks a million, Apple :C:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL