Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by apple » 05 Aug 2010, 19:50

valuk wrote:
apple wrote:
valuk wrote:You really have a gift.
I once tried to write "smart" like you, when writing my essay for school. After reading the essay, the teacher asked me: "Have you even read the book?" :huh: :(
My teacher wanted me to be logical. :huh: And I asked, why? I kept on asking why at math lessons too.. :zz:
My teacher wanted me to express fellings about the matter I was writing. Still can´t. :roll::
At math lessons to? Math is a very "black and white" subject isn´t it?
And I am not. I drove my math teacher grazy by drawing flowers to his book while being on the board. To my chemistry book I drew a mountain climbers to some odd line.. :blink: And when I had to write about atomic bomb, that is how it works, I told a story.

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 05 Aug 2010, 21:17

Thanks Apple!!! As good as always!!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Aug 2010, 22:39

thank you Apple, very nice story, i loved the part about the bumper hope all is well with the family.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 06 Aug 2010, 06:51

Fantastic Apple..

Just wanted to ask your permission if i could share your stories at another forum.

Surely each and every kimsters deserve to read your brilliant articulation. Mind blowing.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 06 Aug 2010, 07:01

apple wrote:
valuk wrote:
apple wrote:
I once tried to write "smart" like you, when writing my essay for school. After reading the essay, the teacher asked me: "Have you even read the book?" :huh: :(
My teacher wanted me to be logical. :huh: And I asked, why? I kept on asking why at math lessons too.. :zz:
My teacher wanted me to express fellings about the matter I was writing. Still can´t. :roll::
And I am not. I drove my math teacher grazy by drawing flowers to his book while being on the board. To my chemistry book I drew a mountain climbers to some odd line.. :blink: And when I had to write about atomic bomb, that is how it works, I told a story.
Off-Topic: show
Is mountain climbing popular in Finland? It is very popular here but I haven´t heard a lot about Finnish climbers.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 06 Aug 2010, 07:09

valuk wrote:
apple wrote:
valuk wrote:
apple wrote:
Is mountain climbing popular in Finland? It is very popular here but I haven´t heard a lot about Finnish climbers.
We have a few of them, Veikka Gustafsson is the most famous one and nowadays climbing is popular hobby amongst school kids when they have a camping schools.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 06 Aug 2010, 07:09

luieluv wrote:Fantastic Apple..

Just wanted to ask your permission if i could share your stories at another forum.

Surely each and every kimsters deserve to read your brilliant articulation. Mind blowing.
Ofcourse. May I ask where?

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 06 Aug 2010, 07:13

apple wrote:

Kimi Raikkonen community on Orkut.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 06 Aug 2010, 07:21

luieluv wrote:
apple wrote:

Thanks. :wave:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 06 Aug 2010, 07:25

apple wrote:
luieluv wrote:
apple wrote:

Thanks. :wave:
:)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 06 Aug 2010, 10:56

Oh Apple :hug:

*out of words*
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 06 Aug 2010, 13:23

Tsk tsk tsk. The tree took the bumper! LOL. Good job once agian, Eeva. Kiitos!

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 07 Aug 2010, 00:39

woooooo, very nice, Apple, thank you very much :hug:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 07 Aug 2010, 06:47

apple wrote:
valuk wrote:
apple wrote: And I am not. I drove my math teacher grazy by drawing flowers to his book while being on the board. To my chemistry book I drew a mountain climbers to some odd line.. :blink: And when I had to write about atomic bomb, that is how it works, I told a story.
We have a few of them, Veikka Gustafsson is the most famous one and nowadays climbing is popular hobby amongst school kids when they have a camping schools.
"googled" him, very impressive
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 07 Aug 2010, 07:16

valuk wrote:
apple wrote:
valuk wrote:
apple wrote: And I am not. I drove my math teacher grazy by drawing flowers to his book while being on the board. To my chemistry book I drew a mountain climbers to some odd line.. :blink: And when I had to write about atomic bomb, that is how it works, I told a story.
"googled" him, very impressive
Yep, very patient,very calm and easy going type . He is known not to take any risks at all while climbing. Thats why he is still alive I think. He has turned back many times about 100 meters from the top as the weather has changed. Then he has tried again about two years later. Got to be very determined to be the mountain climber.