Rally of Turkey 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 17 Apr 2010, 08:57

Boudica wrote:Kimi keeps ahead of Villagra and Wilson!


WOOHOO !yahoo:

But where is Ken ''hmm''
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kriss » 17 Apr 2010, 08:58

luieluv wrote:SS13/SS17: Riva. 27.17km starts in 4 mins

Riva stands apart as the longest and toughest stage of the rally and has the potential to cause some serious upsets - especially on the repeat pass. The road is made of thick gravel and big, sharp stones from beginning to end. But despite the rough surface Riva is extremely fast - flat-out for most of the way with only a few chicanes to bring down the average speed. The opening 10kms are wide, fast and flowing, but the huge stones on the road could cause punctures if they're hit too hard. Road cleaning won't be an issue here because the gravel is too heavy. After skirting the Black Sea coast the stage becomes tighter with a smoother surface, so it will remain quick. The final two kilometres are actually on the beach, with the waves rolling in on one side and a few jumps before the flying finish in a holiday resort.


I don't like it at all :<>: :pray:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by luieluv » 17 Apr 2010, 08:58

Now lets hope Kimi conquers this stage... :pray:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kriss » 17 Apr 2010, 08:58

Wolfie wrote:
Boudica wrote:Kimi keeps ahead of Villagra and Wilson!


WOOHOO !yahoo:

But where is Ken ''hmm''


he is in 10th

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 17 Apr 2010, 08:58

luieluv wrote:SS13/SS17: Riva. 27.17km starts in 4 mins

Riva stands apart as the longest and toughest stage of the rally and has the potential to cause some serious upsets - especially on the repeat pass. The road is made of thick gravel and big, sharp stones from beginning to end. But despite the rough surface Riva is extremely fast - flat-out for most of the way with only a few chicanes to bring down the average speed. The opening 10kms are wide, fast and flowing, but the huge stones on the road could cause punctures if they're hit too hard. Road cleaning won't be an issue here because the gravel is too heavy. After skirting the Black Sea coast the stage becomes tighter with a smoother surface, so it will remain quick. The final two kilometres are actually on the beach, with the waves rolling in on one side and a few jumps before the flying finish in a holiday resort.


Thanks Luie, so this is the stage where we have every reason to be #Fear [help] :pray: :E
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by luieluv » 17 Apr 2010, 08:59

All will be fine
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kriss » 17 Apr 2010, 08:59

luieluv wrote:All will be fine


promise? :lol: :hug:

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by dindi » 17 Apr 2010, 09:00

6th :blink:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by luieluv » 17 Apr 2010, 09:00

by the way Coldplay song made me feel better
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 17 Apr 2010, 09:00

Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Boudica wrote:Kimi keeps ahead of Villagra and Wilson!


WOOHOO !yahoo:

But where is Ken ''hmm''


he is in 10th


Ah, thanks Kriss :)

Ploert, I love your avatar with Kaitsu wearing especially that hat :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by luieluv » 17 Apr 2010, 09:00

Kriss, dont scare me too :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by dindi » 17 Apr 2010, 09:01

Bosseking, I see you!!! Welcome! :D Kiitos for joining us :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 17 Apr 2010, 09:01

luieluv wrote:by the way Coldplay song made me feel better


+1

Now if only they could play some R.E.M. :cool:

Clarky is shining with his absence :<>:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Ploert
car driver
car driver
Posts: 23
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 10:50

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Ploert » 17 Apr 2010, 09:02

Yeah, Kaj is a really cool dude. We can't give him too much praise. He is a very important part of Kimi's rally-career. People tend to forget that.

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by dindi » 17 Apr 2010, 09:02

Nikki, believe me, I've been bothering him on FB.

Post Reply