Rally of Turkey 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 28 Apr 2010, 05:49

Anelise wrote:WRC Onboards: Turkey 2010: Raikkonen SS16. Requested by Juusua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijTF-2tHiw

Very nice!

One fun thing just before six minutes, Kaitsu told Kimi: Now you must drive with your eyes open. (Vähän joudut ajamaan nyt silmät auki)
I miss a babysitter

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 332
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 07:16

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by realms » 28 Apr 2010, 05:58

dindi wrote:
kracer wrote:
dindi wrote:Which is the hottest country on earth? Maybe they should hold a rally there
Off-Topic: show
and Kimi would have to take his clothes off...


How about here in Manila, dindi? :n

We've got the weather and we've got the horrible roads for the rally...except the car wouldn't move with the traffic! &doh :lol:
Actually, Chef!!! :::

actually if u come to my part of india ... we've got the hot weather and rains in the evening ( been like it for a couple of weeks now ).... i think u girls would like Kimi here

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kriss » 28 Apr 2010, 06:30

realms wrote:
dindi wrote:
kracer wrote:
dindi wrote:Which is the hottest country on earth? Maybe they should hold a rally there
Off-Topic: show
and Kimi would have to take his clothes off...


How about here in Manila, dindi? :n

We've got the weather and we've got the horrible roads for the rally...except the car wouldn't move with the traffic! &doh :lol:
Actually, Chef!!! :::

actually if u come to my part of india ... we've got the hot weather and rains in the evening ( been like it for a couple of weeks now ).... i think u girls would like Kimi here


where do live in India? I lived in New-Delhi for 4 years :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 08:01

I have to admit that after watching the video from Rally Turkey on Kimi's official site.... his hair looks good :zz:

Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 28 Apr 2010, 08:45

Wolfie wrote:Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:


&doh :confused: :huh: :rofl: Good joke (but for some reason I fear that your are serious about that) :lol: :hug:
Ah no I hope that he has some time to get a haircut in between the break :)

Dunno whehter this pic was already posted? It´s Kimi and his race engineer Cedric Mazenq
http://i39.tinypic.com/17zrrd.jpg
Last edited by Claudie_Schnaudie on 28 Apr 2010, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by momo » 28 Apr 2010, 08:46

Wolfie wrote:I have to admit that after watching the video from Rally Turkey on Kimi's official site.... his hair looks good :zz:

Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:


In this way, Jenni will love him more! :n :O

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Vida » 28 Apr 2010, 08:47

Wolfie wrote:I have to admit that after watching the video from Rally Turkey on Kimi's official site.... his hair looks good :zz:

Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:


oh nooooo :p :p

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kinga » 28 Apr 2010, 08:55

Moominpappa wrote:
Anelise wrote:WRC Onboards: Turkey 2010: Raikkonen SS16. Requested by Juusua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijTF-2tHiw

Very nice!

One fun thing just before six minutes, Kaitsu told Kimi: Now you must drive with your eyes open. (Vähän joudut ajamaan nyt silmät auki)


Haha thanks. Kaj is the iceman and father of Kimi in the car. LOOOL

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Dunno whehter this pic was already posted? It´s Kimi and his race engineer Cedric Mazenq
http://i39.tinypic.com/17zrrd.jpg


awww such a cute pic! I haven't seen it before. Thank you! :)
Image

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 08:57

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Dunno whehter this pic was already posted? It´s Kimi and his race engineer Cedric Mazenq
http://i39.tinypic.com/17zrrd.jpg


awww such a cute pic! I haven't seen it before. Thank you! :)


Me neither, thanks :hug:

Does anyone else get a creepy feeling everytime you see the other Citroen-guy? I always think that 'OMG, what is Domenicali doing there' :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Vida » 28 Apr 2010, 08:59

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:


&doh :confused: :huh: :rofl: Good joke (but for some reason I fear that your are serious about that) :lol: :hug:
Ah no I hope that he has some time to get a haircut in between the break :)

Dunno whehter this pic was already posted? It´s Kimi and his race engineer Cedric Mazenq
http://i39.tinypic.com/17zrrd.jpg


so sweet...

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 09:02

momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I have to admit that after watching the video from Rally Turkey on Kimi's official site.... his hair looks good :zz:

Waiting for him to have a pony-tail :blush:


In this way, Jenni will love him more! :n :O


:lol:

I hope he doesn't cut it short, he is a wild child now :cool:

Off-Topic: show
There was a time in my life when the only criteria when choosing boyfriends was that they had long hair :blush:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by brendakarli » 28 Apr 2010, 09:12

TMI wolfie, TMI :n

I agree Jenni would love a pony tailed kimi MORE :n

Off-Topic: show
I'm not so much bothered about his hair now but I like that he is meatier than his teenager looking days. I love a man with some meat on him
The JINX

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 28 Apr 2010, 09:24

Wolfie wrote:Does anyone else get a creepy feeling everytime you see the other Citroen-guy?

Every time when I look a mirror :confused:
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kinga » 28 Apr 2010, 09:32

Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Does anyone else get a creepy feeling everytime you see the other Citroen-guy?

Every time when I look a mirror :confused:


What???!!! Really? :cool:

Off-Topic: show
I like this wild child style of Kimi but have to admit that I've always liked men with short hair so I prefer McLaren days-Kimi.
Image

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 28 Apr 2010, 09:42

Kinga wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Does anyone else get a creepy feeling everytime you see the other Citroen-guy?

Every time when I look a mirror :confused:


What???!!! Really? :cool:

I am liked Citroens since childhood. Now I have C3 and C8. I have had CX, two BXs and Xantia. I liked a lot my father's DS. I am member of Finnish Citroen club :blush: and I have a lots of small Citroen models (yeah, I am like a little boys...).

You are allowed to think that I am crazy :zz:
I miss a babysitter

Post Reply