Rally of Turkey 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
LadyR

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by LadyR » 26 Apr 2010, 18:46

Vida wrote:
LadyR wrote:
dindi wrote:Which is the hottest country on earth? Maybe they should hold a rally there
Off-Topic: show
and Kimi would have to take his clothes off...


Amen to that! :shhh: But I doubt, that that will ever happen in public! ''hmm''


maybe kimi should come to indonesia.. it's damn hot right now... :lol:


Yeah, but he never took his clothes off at GP Malaysia and I think there is not such a big difference between the weather conditions.... :( :lol:

User avatar
Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 343
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Leijona » 26 Apr 2010, 20:01

Kriss wrote:
Image

it's just SO weird to see Kimi in a setting like that...in a bed :drool: :blush: :blush:

oh and thanks a million for the caps Kriss!!!! :thumbsup:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kriss » 26 Apr 2010, 20:05

Leijona wrote:
oh and thanks a million for the caps Kriss!!!! :thumbsup:


welcome, anytime :hug:

User avatar
angel_of_music
car driver
car driver
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 22:49
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by angel_of_music » 27 Apr 2010, 00:29

dindi wrote:Merci, Angel de Musique!



De rien dindi!!! Welcome all, Nicole, beefree and everyone else. :)[/quote]

Lovely caps Kriss!!! :n

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Vida » 27 Apr 2010, 04:05

Moominpappa wrote:
Vida wrote:maybe kimi should come to indonesia.. it's damn hot right now... :lol:

I found one coin (500 rupiah) from Indonesia, when I clean my Citroen last weekend :wave: (I bought this car last December)


really :lol: is it the gold or the silver one... :)

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by dindi » 27 Apr 2010, 04:53

Kriss wrote:I've made some caps to :drool: :lol:

Image ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thanks. Now I've got dessert taken care of :::

Kriss wrote:
Kinga wrote:
[2. Kimi, the cute boy with his mischievous smile when you just wanna hug him like mother hugs his son :O


like mother his son ?????
definitely not that way :lol: :lol:
Heehee! Same here, Kriss :D

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 27 Apr 2010, 04:58

Vida wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Vida wrote:maybe kimi should come to indonesia.. it's damn hot right now... :lol:

I found one coin (500 rupiah) from Indonesia, when I clean my Citroen last weekend :wave: (I bought this car last December)


really :lol: is it the gold or the silver one... :)

Gold from year 2000 :lol: I found Nokia BH-200 hands free too. It works even it is been in the car all winter and here was many weeks more than minus 20 degrees Celsius.
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Vida » 27 Apr 2010, 06:36

Moominpappa wrote:
Vida wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Vida wrote:maybe kimi should come to indonesia.. it's damn hot right now... :lol:

I found one coin (500 rupiah) from Indonesia, when I clean my Citroen last weekend :wave: (I bought this car last December)


really :lol: is it the gold or the silver one... :)

Gold from year 2000 :lol: I found Nokia BH-200 hands free too. It works even it is been in the car all winter and here was many weeks more than minus 20 degrees Celsius.

Off-Topic: show
you found alot of treasure in your car :) well with 500 you can get a piece of candy here :lol:

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Kinga » 27 Apr 2010, 07:00

Moominpappa wrote: I found Nokia BH-200 hands free too. It works even it is been in the car all winter and here was many weeks more than minus 20 degrees Celsius.


Good advertisement for Nokia. Haha I've been using Nokia for 10 years or so. Just Nokia. :thumbsup:
Image

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by brendakarli » 27 Apr 2010, 09:21

Leijona wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Image

it's just SO weird to see Kimi in a setting like that...in a bed :drool: :blush: :blush:

oh and thanks a million for the caps Kriss!!!! :thumbsup:


This pic of kimi reminds me of myself :!: I'm usually slouched in bed like he is and with a laptop on me ... the diff is that pics of kimi are on my laptop screen :drool: :n
The JINX

User avatar
Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 991
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Anelise » 27 Apr 2010, 12:26

WRC Onboards: Turkey 2010: Raikkonen SS16. Requested by Juusua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijTF-2tHiw

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by momo » 27 Apr 2010, 13:09

Anelise wrote:WRC Onboards: Turkey 2010: Raikkonen SS16. Requested by Juusua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijTF-2tHiw

Beautiful, thanks! :hug:

User avatar
kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 403
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by kracer » 27 Apr 2010, 13:31

dindi wrote:Which is the hottest country on earth? Maybe they should hold a rally there
Off-Topic: show
and Kimi would have to take his clothes off...


How about here in Manila, dindi? :n

We've got the weather and we've got the horrible roads for the rally...except the car wouldn't move with the traffic! &doh :lol:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by luieluv » 27 Apr 2010, 18:47

momo wrote:
Anelise wrote:WRC Onboards: Turkey 2010: Raikkonen SS16. Requested by Juusua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijTF-2tHiw

Beautiful, thanks! :hug:


+1
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by dindi » 28 Apr 2010, 02:55

kracer wrote:
dindi wrote:Which is the hottest country on earth? Maybe they should hold a rally there
Off-Topic: show
and Kimi would have to take his clothes off...


How about here in Manila, dindi? :n

We've got the weather and we've got the horrible roads for the rally...except the car wouldn't move with the traffic! &doh :lol:
Actually, Chef!!! :::

Post Reply