Rally of Turkey 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Rally of Turkey 2010

Post by Wolfie » 20 Apr 2010, 09:46

rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
momo wrote:*** Thank you all for the wonderful work you doing on this forum! Braviiiii! *** :) :)
Nice to see you, Momo :hug:

I see that you are from Italy... could you possibly translate Leo Turrini's latest article? No pressure of course :O

http://club.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.c ... _di_rocake
He is writing this article as a speach (similar to Mussolini) and chats about his readers's predictions before the China GP (some got it right with Button as a winner).

I think this one is better to translate http://club.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.c ... _ferrari_0 because he comments on the GP and especially on Massa/Alonso pit entry.

P.S. I could translate it as summary (Italian is not my first language) if nobody else will :)
Thank you rko281 :hug:

Could you translated only this part:

A morte i Rossi!!!

Cioè, scusate, ma questo Alonso deve essere un seguace della Rivoluzione Spagnola!!! No pasaran, né lui né Botin né i banchieri. Nemici del popolo! Purtroppo Massa viene dall’incivile Brasile, è un essere a-pallico, con l’alfa privativa. Se no, ci fosse stato Raikkonen all’ingresso box, secondo voi El Banco, simbolo della corruzione demo-pluto-giudo-massonica, lo uccellava così, il biondino?

Per vostra conoscenza, Kimi ha uno zio di Predappio. Kimi non è come Quattropalle, ma di coglioni ne ha tre, vedi esito del Rally di Turchia. Con lui, garantito che finiva a schifio.

A morte i Rossi!!!

And on the pitlane-thing since phew... the Italian press went kind of crazy with the incident....
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 20 Apr 2010, 09:51

Wolfie, just what the google translation wrote... is more than enough... :lol:

A morte i Rossi!!! - Death to the Reds!

Ah, and thanks for the comments! :hug:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 20 Apr 2010, 09:59

Wolfie wrote:
momo wrote:*** Thank you all for the wonderful work you doing on this forum! Braviiiii! *** :) :)
Nice to see you, Momo :hug:

I see that you are from Italy... could you possibly translate Leo Turrini's latest article? No pressure of course :O

http://club.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.c ... _di_rocake
Thanks for the welcome Wolfie. :)

I'm sorry but I'm terrible in translating and speaking in any language, including my own :blush:

Better to ask Tania for translations, she is very good!
:cool:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 20 Apr 2010, 10:07

Off-Topic: show
Excuse me, but this Alonso must be the follower of the Spanish Revolution".
I would advise not to try to translate word by word, not even "Morte a Rossi!!!" because he is writting this article as a copy after a famous Mussolini speach and only a native Italian speaker could give you a proper translation.

He is mentioning the conection between Santander and Alnonso and how the bank wouldn't have wanted "the blond guy" in the other Ferrari and how convenient it was that Massa gave Alonso room in the pitlane.

He mentions Kimi, the guy that has 3 b*** :lol: and the prove for that is his last rally and his great result.

P.S. I'll get back to you with the other article which I could translate better as it is written normally.
"
Last edited by rko281 on 20 Apr 2010, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Apr 2010, 10:12

rko281 wrote:"Excuse me, but this Alonso must be the follower of the Spanish Revolution".
I would advise not to try to translate word by word, not even "Morte a Rossi!!!" because he is writting this article as a copy after a famous Mussolini speach and only a native Italian speaker could give you a proper translation.

He is mentioning the conection between Santander and Alnonso and how the bank wouldn't have wanted "the blond guy" in the other Ferrari and how convenient it was that Massa gave Alonso room in the pitlane.

He mentions Kimi, the guy that has 3 b*** :lol: and the prove for that is his last rally and his great result.

P.S. I'll get back to you with the other article which I could translate better as it is written normally.
Thank you, rko281 :hug:

The interesting part was the 'Kimi has 3 b***' and it was quite shocking to see him write 'Death to the reds' which is why I didn't even try to translate it by google :lol:

@ Momo, thanks for the advice, TaniaS has earlier translated some article and maybe I should try and contact theundead aka Lorenzo to ask if he would be willing to take up the task again :pray:

@ Kinga, :lol: :lol: :lol:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 20 Apr 2010, 10:17

1) Leader. Formidabile, Fantastico. Inimitabile. Non sto scherzando: sono tutte definizioni che le cronache di regime hanno appiccicato a El Banco, cioè Alonso. Che, intendiamoci, è stato pure bravo, grazie anche ad una provvidenziale safety car, a risalire. Ma la vogliamo finire, però? Basta con la beatificazione, siamo al ridicolo. La partenza falsa (cioè anticipata) è una stronzata colossale. Su 4 Gran Premi, il leader formidabile-fantastico-inimitabile ha cannato il via in tre occasioni. Settantacinque per cento dei casi. Che si fa? Si continua a negare l’evidenza?

Leader. Great, fantastic ... I'm not joking: these are all definitions that were made for El Banco (Alonso). But, indeed he was very good thanks also to a Safety Car that came twice. But, could we please stop it?! Enough with the beatification, we are ridiculous. The false start was a great mistake. After 4 races, the great, fantastic, etc....leader screwed 3 times, 75% rate of mistakes a starts. What to do? .... continue to negate the evidence.
P.S. I'll take it one by one...so bare with me :O
Last edited by rko281 on 20 Apr 2010, 10:52, edited 3 times in total.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Apr 2010, 10:36

Thanks a million, rko281 :C:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 20 Apr 2010, 10:38

Wolfie wrote: @ Kinga, :lol: :lol: :lol:
:blush: sorry... :zz:
rko281 wrote: Leader. Great, fantastic ... I'm not joking: these are all definitions that were made for El Banco (Alonso). But, indeed he was very good thanks also to a Savety Car that came twice. But, could we please stop it?! Enough with the beatification, we are ridiculous. Tha false start was a great mistake. After 4 races, the great, fantastic, etc....leader screwed 3 times, 75% rate of mistakes a starts. What to do? .... continue to negate the evidence.
oh, wow!!!! :shhh:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 20 Apr 2010, 10:41

2) In over 30years, I've never seen a Ferrari driver overtake the other one on their way to the pitbox. Alonso did it, in damage to Massa. I could only imagine Massa's feelings and state of mind. I don't remember Kimi doing this and neither Santander having interest in Finland market. Do you think we can forget this episode?

3) Massa reminded me of a song from an album "Latin Soul", the song is called "Anonim". Felippe indeed didn't exist, he didn't understand anything, or maybe he did it only now.

4) While I'm writing this I don't know what the stewards will decide on Ham vs Vettel and I don't think it is neccesary to penalise it.

5) Indeed the rain raises the spectacle, maybe on dry the races will be again boring.

6) About Red Bull, I was dissapointed in them not being able to get better results, maybe thay weren't prepared for all these extreme conditions, but they missed a great opportunity.

7) I will be cruel. The old german uncle was pathetic. The battle with Ham was good, brought back some memories, but I have to admit that Schumacher lost it in all aspects. While Rosberg it's up there, Corinna's husband is struggling bad. It is exactly what I expected when the Great Return was announced.

8) Rosberg is very good. He has brains, like Button. He knows how to drive and Ross Brawn is preparing a better car for Europe. I'm afraid even so, it won't help Schumacher....

9) For the russians in this blog : Petrov was competitive, in the lon run he was very close to his teammate pace which is usually strong.

10) From my point of view, this "step forward" that Alonso made on the way to the pitbox, won't bring him the title."

P.S. I hope it's clear. My first language is not Italian and neither English, but hope it's OK.
Feel free to correct me :O
Last edited by rko281 on 20 Apr 2010, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Apr 2010, 10:46

Brilliant rko281, thank you so much :C:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 20 Apr 2010, 10:49

Wolfie wrote:Brilliant rko281, thank you so much :C:
:thumbsup:
maybe I shoud mark it as OFF-TOPIC....what do you think?
I don't want it to bring any further discussions, since it's Rally Turkey 2010 Thread

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 20 Apr 2010, 10:50

rko281 wrote:10) From my point of view, this "step forward" that Alonso made on the way to the pitbox, won't bring him the title."
I agree with all the points but especially with this one. That action of his just showed what kind of a team player Alonso is and I'm sure Massa is already crying for Kimi! :)

And Domenicali... OMG, he's so pathetic by saying "Massa did behave very very well" OMG :roll::

Thanks for the translation. :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 20 Apr 2010, 11:00

Kinga wrote:
rko281 wrote:10) From my point of view, this "step forward" that Alonso made on the way to the pitbox, won't bring him the title."
Thanks for the translation :thumbsup:

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 20 Apr 2010, 11:06

Kinga wrote:I thought I'd post my video about Rally Turkey in here too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otEvl9r-fbE

Hope that you will like it. :blush:
Kinga,

Your video was so great as usual! You really have talent in this. :hatoff:

Thank you so much! :C:

@rko - Thanks so much for the translations! :wave:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Apr 2010, 11:18

rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Brilliant rko281, thank you so much :C:
:thumbsup:
maybe I shoud mark it as OFF-TOPIC....what do you think?
I don't want it to bring any further discussions, since it's Rally Turkey 2010 Thread
I don't think it has to be marked OFF-TOPIC since the rally is over already :cool:

Still I will make this one off-topic since it surprised me which stand the Italian press took after the GP :S
MTV3 compilation of the Brasilian, Italian and Spanish press review:

O Estado de São Paulo –magazine from Brazil:

According to the magazine Massa's expression after the race showed that he wasn't satisfied with his team mate although Ferrari had told their drivers to give positive statements.

- Massa was reluctant to comment on the situation. When Brasilian reporters asked him unofficially if everything is really okay, his expression told that it's best not to say anything.

- The incidents in Shanghai will definitely have consequences. It's likely that the honeymoon between the Ferrari-drivers has ended.

Italian Il Tempo

- Alonso's overtake over Massa was just and just within the borders of what is correct and with a great probablility it broke the idyll between the team mates.

Italian La Stampa

- The peace lasted for three races. In the fourth race Alonso forgot the fair game and overtook Massa in the most cruel way.

- Alonso broke the diplomatic relationship with Massa.

- Mark Webber is the weak link in Red Bull and Michael Schumacher in Mercedes. Massa is in danger of getting into the same position in Ferrari.

Mediaset tv-company's website:

Alonso got the number 6,5.
- Alonso did an increadible rise but he got into the situation by his own fault. The jumpstart was a mistake that lead to a drive-through penalty. After that he drove strongly and determined in an Alonso-like way and showed the marching order to Felipe. One has to ask, where would he have been without mistakes?

Massa got the number 5.
- His credit was his overtake over Schumi and the fair attitude by which he avoided fights with Alonso despite the backstabbing on the pitlane. He gets a full 10 for team spirit.

Italian Il Giornale:

Alonso got number 4.
- The jumpstart wasn't on the wishlist, he knows it, the tifosi know it and Ferrari knows it. A rude overtake over Massa didn't please us either. It was like Schumacher from back of the years but Felipe isn't Rubens Barrichello.

Massa got the number 6,5 for the team spirit he showed but Alonso can hardly expect any favours from him in the future.
- He has lost his trust for his team mate. Fernando pulled a dirty trick on him and Massa will remember it. Alonso, be aware.

Spanish AS:

- Alonso worked his way up from 17th to 4th with a raging performance overtaking everything that was in his way. Even his team mate Felipe Massa to whom he showed where the cupboard stands. The overtake was bold but within regulations, AS said.