It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 22:51

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2007, 19:06  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
It looked very difficult for the Ducati's to controlthie bike too.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2007, 19:28  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2006, 20:36
Posts: 330
Location: Netherlands
maltafan wrote:
It looked very difficult for the Ducati's to controlthie bike too.


That's where Ducati is known for....
Ducati's have a huge topspeed, are really fast. But are difficult to handle and are unreliable...
(oh I can't forget to mention that Duc's are also known becuase of their beauty :D )

I saw all races this weekend.
125cc was a pity that Talmasci won and not Pesek (sorry I just don't like talmasci)
250cc was very exciting. Very ncie race. Too bad that Mika Kallio again failed to finish.
motogp was well not very very exciting I have seen more exciting races. But it was alright.
Great race by Vale.
And I was glad that Casey was able to fight back.
Both Ducat's had troubles with their tyres at the beginning of the race.
And well T-rex (aka Loris Capirossi) just wasn't able to get it right. He has said that he has trouble to adjust his racing style to this new bike. So same problem as Nicky Hayden.

_________________
Image
Check out http://www.nicorosbergfanclub.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2007, 21:29  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
maltafan wrote:
It looked very difficult for the Ducati's to controlthie bike too.


Yeah, but Stoner was it good too! ;)

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2007, 16:13  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2006, 20:36
Posts: 330
Location: Netherlands
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
maltafan wrote:
It looked very difficult for the Ducati's to controlthie bike too.


Yeah, but Stoner was it good too! ;)


Haha that's just because Casey is just brilliant ;)
Well Casey said himself that he had quite some difficulties to control his bike with the tyres he started the race on.
Further down the race he got the control back and it was easier for him to fight again.

_________________
Image
Check out http://www.nicorosbergfanclub.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2007, 18:32  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
wendyrosberg wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
maltafan wrote:
It looked very difficult for the Ducati's to controlthie bike too.


Yeah, but Stoner was it good too! ;)


Haha that's just because Casey is just brilliant ;)
Well Casey said himself that he had quite some difficulties to control his bike with the tyres he started the race on.
Further down the race he got the control back and it was easier for him to fight again.


Yeah, I saw the first part of the race was more diffucult than the second part. But, finaly he was a perfect race again!

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2007, 15:00  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 16:15
Posts: 21
Location: Wisconsin
Hey, I have a question for anyone who's been to a MotoGP race, or anyone who just might know the answer haha. Do all 3 levels of MotoGP (125, 250, 800) race at the same place every weekend? My friend and I are possibly going to road trip out to Laguna Seca this summer for the US race, and it'd be somewhat disappointing to watch a race that doesn't even last an hour (even though it's ridiculously exciting and it's my favorite form of motorsport).

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2007, 20:25  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2006, 20:36
Posts: 330
Location: Netherlands
996 GT1 Lover wrote:
Hey, I have a question for anyone who's been to a MotoGP race, or anyone who just might know the answer haha. Do all 3 levels of MotoGP (125, 250, 800) race at the same place every weekend? My friend and I are possibly going to road trip out to Laguna Seca this summer for the US race, and it'd be somewhat disappointing to watch a race that doesn't even last an hour (even though it's ridiculously exciting and it's my favorite form of motorsport).


well yes normally the 125cc, 250cc and the Motogp are driving at the same circuit.
But... there's only one circuit where the 125cc and the 250cc aren't racing.
And well sorry for you, that's at laguna seca....
Well I think that there are other motorbike series at luganu seca instead of the 125cc and 250cc.
I don't know exactly wich racing series that are. But I strongly believe that there isn't only the motogp. There are mostly other races as well.

_________________
Image
Check out http://www.nicorosbergfanclub.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2007, 01:40  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 16:15
Posts: 21
Location: Wisconsin
wendyrosberg wrote:
Well yes normally the 125cc, 250cc and the Motogp are driving at the same circuit.
But... there's only one circuit where the 125cc and the 250cc aren't racing.
And well sorry for you, that's at laguna seca....
Well I think that there are other motorbike series at luganu seca instead of the 125cc and 250cc.
I don't know exactly wich racing series that are. But I strongly believe that there isn't only the motogp. There are mostly other races as well.


You're right, the 600cc AMA supersports will be there.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2007, 20:06  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Good luck to MY nicky hayden tomorrow and for vale and pedrosa too.. i think someone of theirs will win the race.. hahaha ;) good luck my guys!! come onnicky!!

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 15:13  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
I didn't like this race.. :evil:

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 17:15  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2007, 10:43
Posts: 322
Location: Notts, England
I thought it was a great race.

English commentary of the crash, showing Rossi going off and replays.

Image

Size: 27.9mb
Length: 1min 45secs

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 19:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:23
Posts: 1059
Location: Cochabamba - Bolivia - South America
The race I like so much.....congratulations Casey Stoner win the race.... :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2007, 18:53  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
shadow_girl26 wrote:
The race I like so much.....congratulations Casey Stoner win the race.... :mrgreen:


It was the only good in the race.. the winner.. but the rest was horrible!!

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2007, 05:48  
Kart Champion

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 08:22
Posts: 139
Location: Perth Western Australia
I love Moto GP.

_________________
F1 is the best.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2007, 17:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2006, 19:41
Posts: 1035
Location: england
@wendyrosberg (and other fans)-on fifth gear if u can get it where u live- there is going to be a race with that roseland guy u like with one of the presenters of the show-its on english tv tomorow(monday)-hopefully u can watch it

hope this is the write place to put this as pm isn't available

_________________
thanks shail69 for the avator!!!

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?P36
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB