2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Locked

Who will win the 2008 Formula One Drivers Championship?

Lewis Hamilton
70
59%
Felipe Massa
48
41%
 
Total votes: 118

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:42

Brundle: "You're very light then"
Trulli: "No"
Brundle: "So if you get the lead?"
Trulli: "I'll stay there :p"

ric.rios
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 487
Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 00:58
Location: Barbacena/Brazil
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by ric.rios » 02 Nov 2008, 16:45

Sanredrose wrote:any live links ???

Brazilian transmission (in portuguese):
http://pt-br.justin.tv/sixtv_f1
ITV link hosted in my site :) :
http://www.tvbq.com.br/f1/aovivo.htm
Barrichello: 300 GP's
"Turbinado no pé, imbatível na fé, brasileiro é que é."
Image
Image

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:45

Bernie: "They both deserve it, better if Lewis wins it for us [Britain]. You shouldn't boo [talking about the crowd], cheer, but no boos."

User avatar
Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1199
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 16:47

ric.rios wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:any live links ???

Brazilian transmission (in portuguese):
http://pt-br.justin.tv/sixtv_f1
ITV link hosted in my site :) :
http://www.tvbq.com.br/f1/aovivo.htm


Thanks matey .. But i am not able to see the video ! Can you check whether your link is working ???

User avatar
eleanor
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3161
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 17:33

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by eleanor » 02 Nov 2008, 16:47

good luck massa, it's all I can say now...
'Life is about passions. Thank you for sharing mine.'

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:49

10 minutes to go...

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by iceman1 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:50

Trulli reckons he has a fair amount of fuel onboard.

ric.rios
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 487
Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 00:58
Location: Barbacena/Brazil
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by ric.rios » 02 Nov 2008, 16:51

Sanredrose wrote:
ric.rios wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:any live links ???

Brazilian transmission (in portuguese):
http://pt-br.justin.tv/sixtv_f1
ITV link hosted in my site :) :
http://www.tvbq.com.br/f1/aovivo.htm


Thanks matey .. But i am not able to see the video ! Can you check whether your link is working ???

Look, the link of brazilian transmission go working in 10 minutes.
This link of spanish transmission is working:
http://www.justin.tv/nuestrovicio
And the link of my site waiting the start of transmission of ITV(and the Soccer-live.pl) in internet. :O
Barrichello: 300 GP's
"Turbinado no pé, imbatível na fé, brasileiro é que é."
Image
Image

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:51

Blundell: "I think he can do it [Lewis]" ITV getting OTT again

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by iceman1 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:52


User avatar
Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1199
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 16:53

ric.rios wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:
ric.rios wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:any live links ???

Brazilian transmission (in portuguese):
http://pt-br.justin.tv/sixtv_f1
ITV link hosted in my site :) :
http://www.tvbq.com.br/f1/aovivo.htm


Thanks matey .. But i am not able to see the video ! Can you check whether your link is working ???

Look, the link of brazilian transmission go working in 10 minutes.
This link of spanish transmission is working:
http://www.justin.tv/nuestrovicio
And the link of my site waiting the start of transmission of ITV(and the Soccer-live.pl) in internet. :O


I am able to see the live feed from CCTV 5 - Chinese television - from TVU player .. Waiting for ITV feed to kick in or else i have to watch Speed transmission ...

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:53

10 minutes until race start
7 until formation lap

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by iceman1 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:56

Trulli was 4th in 2000, 5th in 2001, 8th in 2003, 12th in 2004, 13th in 2005, 8th in 2007. He likes this track looks like.

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 16:57

RAIN!!!!!!

User avatar
eleanor
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3161
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 17:33

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by eleanor » 02 Nov 2008, 16:57

it's rainning:(
'Life is about passions. Thank you for sharing mine.'

Locked