It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 19:49

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 98  Next

Who will win the 2008 Formula One Drivers Championship?
Lewis Hamilton 59%  59%  [ 70 ]
Felipe Massa 41%  41%  [ 48 ]
Total votes : 118
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 10:43  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:24
Posts: 2441
Location: Enfield, London
If that's blue run off I don't think that's allowed.I'm sure you can't have advertising on the racetrack (At Spa one year there was a Fosters logo on the back straight they had to remove after practice).Also that run off will be really slippery in the wet and could cause chaos.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 10:52  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Posts: 6531
Location: Classified
Country: Nepal (np)
and chaos is what we like to see
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 10:58  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 May 2008, 18:44
Posts: 2010
joostlamers wrote:
@ TA
That's the last thing they could do for DC, it shows how respectfull the grid is these days :D . It's a good sign. Besides all this it's a great idea from Red Bull Racing! Maybe it was better to have the car in the colours of his helmet, but maybe that was too much 'Williams-like'. But anyway; I like it :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the car in action :D


Indeed, it shows the good will that DC creates. no matter how many people he crashes into. :)

But seriously, it is a fitting end to his career.

_________________
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 11:05  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
TwistedArmco wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
@ TA
That's the last thing they could do for DC, it shows how respectfull the grid is these days :D . It's a good sign. Besides all this it's a great idea from Red Bull Racing! Maybe it was better to have the car in the colours of his helmet, but maybe that was too much 'Williams-like'. But anyway; I like it :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the car in action :D


Indeed, it shows the good will that DC creates. no matter how many people he crashes into. :)

But seriously, it is a fitting end to his career.

Image
It's a line-up everyone DC's collided with this year
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 11:10  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 20:58
Posts: 462
Honda should do a special car for Rubinho as this might be is final race too :)
I hope DC will make a great final race.... maybe a victory? :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 11:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 May 2008, 18:44
Posts: 2010
iceman1 wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
@ TA
That's the last thing they could do for DC, it shows how respectfull the grid is these days :D . It's a good sign. Besides all this it's a great idea from Red Bull Racing! Maybe it was better to have the car in the colours of his helmet, but maybe that was too much 'Williams-like'. But anyway; I like it :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the car in action :D


Indeed, it shows the good will that DC creates. no matter how many people he crashes into. :)

But seriously, it is a fitting end to his career.

Image
It's a line-up everyone DC's collided with this year


lol, everyone! Including the third drivers.. :)

_________________
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 11:53  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
So off I go for my first driving lesson.. I'm pretty nervous... Bye :wave:

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 11:57  
F1 Driver

Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04
Posts: 1405
swca92 wrote:
If that's blue run off I don't think that's allowed.I'm sure you can't have advertising on the racetrack (At Spa one year there was a Fosters logo on the back straight they had to remove after practice).Also that run off will be really slippery in the wet and could cause chaos.

It was green last year so I don't see a problem.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:04  
F1 Driver

Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04
Posts: 1405
Apparently DC has a helmet cam so we may get some shots from inside his helmet this weekend adn as I speak its on :).
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:04  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 20:58
Posts: 462
Helmet cam for Coulthard!!!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:06  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
ITV Stream ON!

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:07  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
fia: 20% chance of rain :p

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:09  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Posts: 6531
Location: Classified
Country: Nepal (np)
20% chance of rain...
no rain for 25 min
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:10  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:24
Posts: 2441
Location: Enfield, London
ITV website is down where I am.Anyway when does the session start? I know its earlier than usual for a South American race as the clocks went back last week.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:11  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Posts: 6531
Location: Classified
Country: Nepal (np)
vettel with a different type of helmet
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB