2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Locked

Who will win the 2008 Formula One Drivers Championship?

Lewis Hamilton
70
59%
Felipe Massa
48
41%
 
Total votes: 118

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 397
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 20:15

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by kimi and mika » 02 Nov 2008, 21:41

Suspicions at the Glock? This is absurd. I watching one of the broadcasts, and after the finish I saw clearly that the finish straight at last lap was quite wet. I think that Glock moving slowly, because of their tires. Tires was for dry conditions, you don't remember?


Read my prevous post again. I said I don't think Glock slowed down on purpose, but it does look suspisious. That is all. I do not believe that Glock would let Lewis through, and after what happened in italy he would have like to have kept the position.
Image

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Nov 2008, 21:44

Image
:D
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by iceman1 » 02 Nov 2008, 21:46

joostlamers wrote:Now I can't wait for Hamilton WC merchandise :p

Buy something for me :p

Two things Hamilton acomplished today:
1 - He is the first winner of junior series just below F1 to win WDC.
2 - He is also the first WDC winner under the current point system who would have lose it under the older one.

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 272
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 23:21
Location: Bristol, England

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by dazmoffman » 02 Nov 2008, 21:49

Well congrates to hamilton on winning the wdc i thought it was out of reach but no he did it, congrates to ferrari for constructors title and congrates to massa for winning his home race again but a shame for missing out on wdc right at the very end, and comiserations to all ferrari fans that cannot accept defeat gracefully.
I have enjoyed f1 more and more over the last few years really thought it would be dull with the absence of MS but no. its a long time til the start of the 09 season and cant wait already.
Again feel sorry for massa i really thought it was his and i expect hope he is as competative next year with the introducions of kers he really seems like a nice guy, better luck in 09.

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Nov 2008, 21:54

dazmoffman wrote:Well congrates to hamilton on winning the wdc i thought it was out of reach but no he did it, congrates to ferrari for constructors title and congrates to massa for winning his home race again but a shame for missing out on wdc right at the very end, and comiserations to all ferrari fans that cannot accept defeat gracefully.
I have enjoyed f1 more and more over the last few years really thought it would be dull with the absence of MS but no. its a long time til the start of the 09 season and cant wait already.
Again feel sorry for massa i really thought it was his and i expect hope he is as competative next year with the introducions of kers he really seems like a nice guy, better luck in 09.

Finally, the first real man here to congratulate Hamilton. Thanks :D :thumbsup: . I find it very weak that only Rosberg, Nakajima and Heikki have congratulated Lewis and no one else, and everyone have had their talk to the press already. Very unsportive, very weak in my opinion.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
Plexter
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 45
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Plexter » 02 Nov 2008, 22:02

kimi and mika wrote:
Suspicions at the Glock? This is absurd. I watching one of the broadcasts, and after the finish I saw clearly that the finish straight at last lap was quite wet. I think that Glock moving slowly, because of their tires. Tires was for dry conditions, you don't remember?


Read my prevous post again. I said I don't think Glock slowed down on purpose, but it does look suspisious. That is all. I do not believe that Glock would let Lewis through, and after what happened in italy he would have like to have kept the position.


The Suspicion is a suspicion, but nothing like that here. Just Glock car was difficult to drive in last lap.

Joostlamers, if i good remember, one of Toyota drivers congratulated Lewis.
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Nov 2008, 22:03

Plexter wrote:
kimi and mika wrote:
Suspicions at the Glock? This is absurd. I watching one of the broadcasts, and after the finish I saw clearly that the finish straight at last lap was quite wet. I think that Glock moving slowly, because of their tires. Tires was for dry conditions, you don't remember?


Read my prevous post again. I said I don't think Glock slowed down on purpose, but it does look suspisious. That is all. I do not believe that Glock would let Lewis through, and after what happened in italy he would have like to have kept the position.


The Suspicion is a suspicion, but nothing like that here. Just Glock car was difficult to drive in last lap.

Joostlamers, if i good remember, one of Toyota drivers congratulated Lewis.

Oh yeah that's true, that was on the telly :laugh1: It was Glock :O

PS. Are you the next one to congratulate Lewis? :roll::
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Zack » 02 Nov 2008, 22:06

joostlamers wrote:
dazmoffman wrote:Well congrates to hamilton on winning the wdc i thought it was out of reach but no he did it, congrates to ferrari for constructors title and congrates to massa for winning his home race again but a shame for missing out on wdc right at the very end, and comiserations to all ferrari fans that cannot accept defeat gracefully.
I have enjoyed f1 more and more over the last few years really thought it would be dull with the absence of MS but no. its a long time til the start of the 09 season and cant wait already.
Again feel sorry for massa i really thought it was his and i expect hope he is as competative next year with the introducions of kers he really seems like a nice guy, better luck in 09.

Finally, the first real man here to congratulate Hamilton. Thanks :D :thumbsup: . I find it very weak that only Rosberg, Nakajima and Heikki have congratulated Lewis and no one else, and everyone have had their talk to the press already. Very unsportive, very weak in my opinion.

^^^ YOU F A I L E D :laugh1:

Goto page 67,68,69 ..etc :n
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

User avatar
Plexter
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 45
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Plexter » 02 Nov 2008, 22:10

Image

I think, need to click for bigger photo.
Last edited by Plexter on 02 Nov 2008, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Nov 2008, 22:12

@ Zack
So your the 2nd to congratulate him on this forum, good for you :thumbsup: but I still think it's weak of other members of this forum, last year i was the first to congratulate Kimi on his achievement. And now a lot of Ferrari 'fans' are saying: "lewis isn't a champion" "Glock gave it to Hamilton" and quotes like that... It's so weak
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 272
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 23:21
Location: Bristol, England

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by dazmoffman » 02 Nov 2008, 22:15

joostlamers wrote:
dazmoffman wrote:Well congrates to hamilton on winning the wdc i thought it was out of reach but no he did it, congrates to ferrari for constructors title and congrates to massa for winning his home race again but a shame for missing out on wdc right at the very end, and comiserations to all ferrari fans that cannot accept defeat gracefully.
I have enjoyed f1 more and more over the last few years really thought it would be dull with the absence of MS but no. its a long time til the start of the 09 season and cant wait already.
Again feel sorry for massa i really thought it was his and i expect hope he is as competative next year with the introducions of kers he really seems like a nice guy, better luck in 09.

Finally, the first real man here to congratulate Hamilton. Thanks :D :thumbsup: . I find it very weak that only Rosberg, Nakajima and Heikki have congratulated Lewis and no one else, and everyone have had their talk to the press already. Very unsportive, very weak in my opinion.


^^ why thank you my dear fellow, its a shame if many of the other drivers failed to congratulate lewis what a bunch of t*ssers if i remember rightly he was one of the first to congratulate kimi last year, seems like most of the drivers were dragged up by theyre parents rather than being brought up :laugh1:
manners dont cost anything.

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by megasyxx » 02 Nov 2008, 22:16

just let them be, joost....let's just P...A...R...T...Y...and celebrate
Image

User avatar
Plexter
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 45
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Plexter » 02 Nov 2008, 22:17

joostlamers wrote:@ Zack
So your the 2nd to congratulate him on this forum, good for you :thumbsup: but I still think it's weak of other members of this forum, last year i was the first to congratulate Kimi on his achievement. And now a lot of Ferrari 'fans' are saying: "lewis isn't a champion" "Glock gave it to Hamilton" and quotes like that... It's so weak


I congratulated Lewis, you don't see this? :blink:
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Nov 2008, 22:17

megasyxx wrote:just let them be, joost....let's just P...A...R...T...Y...and celebrate

yeah, check my location :cool: :laugh1:
:1st: !yahoo:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 914
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 16:29

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by hannibal_rising » 02 Nov 2008, 22:18

joostlamers wrote:
dazmoffman wrote:Well congrates to hamilton on winning the wdc i thought it was out of reach but no he did it, congrates to ferrari for constructors title and congrates to massa for winning his home race again but a shame for missing out on wdc right at the very end, and comiserations to all ferrari fans that cannot accept defeat gracefully.
I have enjoyed f1 more and more over the last few years really thought it would be dull with the absence of MS but no. its a long time til the start of the 09 season and cant wait already.
Again feel sorry for massa i really thought it was his and i expect hope he is as competative next year with the introducions of kers he really seems like a nice guy, better luck in 09.

Finally, the first real man here to congratulate Hamilton. Thanks :D :thumbsup: . I find it very weak that only Rosberg, Nakajima and Heikki have congratulated Lewis and no one else, and everyone have had their talk to the press already. Very unsportive, very weak in my opinion.


Massa also did it... during the press conference...
And Lewis congratulated Massa too... :thumbsup:

Locked