It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 06:51

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 98  Next

Who will win the 2008 Formula One Drivers Championship?
Lewis Hamilton 59%  59%  [ 70 ]
Felipe Massa 41%  41%  [ 48 ]
Total votes : 118
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:28  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
hannibal_rising wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
My 2008 Review of the F1 season will be available for download tomorrow :D

thanks Phil :D
Look at my sig :) Yours is lovely 2 :thumbsup:


joostlamers... What are you wearing? I'm wearing my McLaren's victory T-Shirt.. the red one... :) :wave:

I'm wearing my McLaren sweater and cap, and guess what I've got at the back of me...?? Guess... :)

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:31  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
I have my McLaren shirt (too big for me) and had the cap on earlier. Its been a long 9 years

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:32  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55
Posts: 45
Lewis! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! I don't have words...it's fantastic, briliant GP. McLaren, well done. Lewis - today hero.

_________________
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:32  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLZa-pphx0 (captured by F1-Michi)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:34  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 16:29
Posts: 914
joostlamers wrote:
hannibal_rising wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
My 2008 Review of the F1 season will be available for download tomorrow :D

thanks Phil :D
Look at my sig :) Yours is lovely 2 :thumbsup:


joostlamers... What are you wearing? I'm wearing my McLaren's victory T-Shirt.. the red one... :) :wave:

I'm wearing my McLaren sweater and cap, and guess what I've got at the back of me...?? Guess... :)


England Flag?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:37  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2007, 14:15
Posts: 472
Location: Munich, Germany
After all, this has been a truly amazing finish to a truly amazing season. People often say "the championship may be decided on the final corner", but now that it happened today, nobody can believe that. We will remember 2008 as the year of two great drivers fighting against each other, until the final corner, and of two equal teams having two equal cars which made the championship so incredibly close. 2008 will be the year where many new talents were discovered, Vettel, Kubica, and the return off the allmighty Fernando Alonso. This has been the most exciting season in the recent years, 7 different winner say it all, and we'll never forget the epic battle at Brazil. Apart from a few exceptions (Valencia, Hungary), any of the 2008 races has been exciting with something unexpected to happen, and let's hope 2009 will be as good.

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait 5 months until Formula One returns with its new look (aero) at the Albert Park :(

_________________
Image
F1M's Motorsport Season 2010
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:40  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Hamilton is the seventh different driver to win a world championship for McLaren, joining Emerson Fittipaldi, James Hunt, Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna and Mika Hakkinen. The seven won 12 drivers’ titles in total for McLaren.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:41  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2007, 13:46
Posts: 1866
Location: Finland
F1~Michi wrote:
After all, this has been a truly amazing finish to a truly amazing season. People often say "the championship may be decided on the final corner", but now that it happened today, nobody can believe that. We will remember 2008 as the year of two great drivers fighting against each other, until the final corner, and of two equal teams having two equal cars which made the championship so incredibly close. 2008 will be the year where many new talents were discovered, Vettel, Kubica, and the return off the allmighty Fernando Alonso. This has been the most exciting season in the recent years, 7 different winner say it all, and we'll never forget the epic battle at Brazil. Apart from a few exceptions (Valencia, Hungary), any of the 2008 races has been exciting with something unexpected to happen, and let's hope 2009 will be as good.

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait 5 months until Formula One returns with its new look (aero) at the Albert Park :(

I agree. As I said earlier, these two seasons have been the best F1 has seen for a long time. Let's hope we'll have something as exciting next year and not just one man dominance!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:44  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
iceman1 wrote:
Hamilton is the seventh different driver to win a world championship for McLaren, joining Emerson Fittipaldi, James Hunt, Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna and Mika Hakkinen. The seven won 12 drivers’ titles in total for McLaren.

Thanks for the info Ice, really happy that Hamilton is in this row of big names now. :shhh:

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:45  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
hannibal_rising wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
hannibal_rising wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
My 2008 Review of the F1 season will be available for download tomorrow :D

thanks Phil :D
Look at my sig :) Yours is lovely 2 :thumbsup:


joostlamers... What are you wearing? I'm wearing my McLaren's victory T-Shirt.. the red one... :) :wave:

I'm wearing my McLaren sweater and cap, and guess what I've got at the back of me...?? Guess... :)


England Flag?

Check my avatar, and you know what's at my back :)

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:49  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2007, 14:15
Posts: 472
Location: Munich, Germany
AzShadow wrote:
I agree. As I said earlier, these two seasons have been the best F1 has seen for a long time. Let's hope we'll have something as exciting next year and not just one man dominance!

In my opinion, Formula 1 changed its rules at the wrong moment. We've had an incredibly close season, and Brazil Qualifying showed that there are like 6 teams in between half a second. KERS and the new aero will just mix up things again, and there will be some teams who do a better job during the winter and so gain an advantage. Of course I agree that we will see more overtaking with the push-to-pass button and the reduce of downforce, but I doubt so many teams will be capable of winning again. But we'll see.

_________________
Image
F1M's Motorsport Season 2010
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:50  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55
Posts: 45
I post photos, then its appear.

_________________
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:51  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 20:15
Posts: 397
I don't think Glock slowed but it is suspisious...even if he did the FIA can only punish him, not Lewis. On points this championship was rubbish...98 points, 110 last year. Massa deserved to win the race and I feel the Championship but he didn't, he took it well but I feel that next year will be tougher. He will have Kimi back in form, he will have the BMW's, Alonso, maybe Honda and then he will be against Lewis again, but I don't think 2 in a row is possible.

My prediction for next year:

Kimi 103
Lewis 100
Kubica 99
Massa 92
Alonso 87
Heidfeld 80

if all of that's right will you give me £100000000000?

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:52  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2007, 13:46
Posts: 1866
Location: Finland
F1~Michi wrote:
In my opinion, Formula 1 changed its rules at the wrong moment. We've had an incredibly close season, and Brazil Qualifying showed that there are like 6 teams in between half a second. KERS and the new aero will just mix up things again, and there will be some teams who do a better job during the winter and so gain an advantage. Of course I agree that we will see more overtaking with the push-to-pass button and the reduce of downforce, but I doubt so many teams will be capable of winning again. But we'll see.

Yeah too bad. Many people like the technical advantage and huge car differences, but when you think about it... everyone in Q2 within 0.3 seconds. And the races.. just amazing. Some small teams like Toro Rosso just killing the rest of the field sometimes.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:53  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
kimi and mika wrote:
I don't think Glock slowed but it is suspisious...even if he did the FIA can only punish him, not Lewis. On points this championship was rubbish...98 points, 110 last year. Massa deserved to win the race and I feel the Championship but he didn't, he took it well but I feel that next year will be tougher. He will have Kimi back in form, he will have the BMW's, Alonso, maybe Honda and then he will be against Lewis again, but I don't think 2 in a row is possible.

My prediction for next year:

Kimi 103
Lewis 100
Kubica 99
Massa 92
Alonso 87
Heidfeld 80

if all of that's right will you give me £100000000000?

That's what I call an early prediction :p

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB