Kazuki Nakajima
4%

Total votes: 83

dacer
Donator
Donator

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by dacer » 12 Oct 2008, 19:37

I want to see, Hamilton must do any mistake after his first turn mistake. If you see the race start again, you can see Hamilton is third (or second) behind Alonso. Next time Tv show them, then he was 5th, and Kovalainen 3th. Sure he had another mistake and loose from 3 to 5

Maybe onboard cam

EDITED, sorry was 7th, rear piquet!!!
Last edited by dacer on 12 Oct 2008, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.

ASFE
kart driver
kart driver

Post by ASFE » 12 Oct 2008, 19:45

Great race with a great winner AGAIN!!!

Alonso fantasticooooo!!!

Respect!

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 12 Oct 2008, 19:49

Sanredrose wrote:
phil1993 wrote:So the next race will be that

Sanredrose, fergie1 and phil1993 are the 3 main stewards
Zack takes over the role of Charlie Whiting
Ali will take over the role of Herbie Blash
Iceman1 sits there in the corner crying :p

I think the situation would be topsy turvey !

I think ten minutes would all it would need for them to massively cock something up. It must be so tempting as a Mac fan to think that the FIA is a bunch of cowboys. I am fairly sure that although it could be done better and more justly, your average forum-fan knows a lot less than he claims to on the forum when faced with a big decision than those "suits" in the stewards' room.
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

fclen
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by fclen » 12 Oct 2008, 19:50

I dedicate this song to Hammy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg[/youtube]

:n

f1anatic
kart driver
kart driver

Post by f1anatic » 12 Oct 2008, 19:51

I think based on the performance I have seen this year, the only driver worthy of being champion would be ...Alonso. Raikkonen of course not, Massa not one bit, Hamilton still a rookie and not the sharpest knife under pressure. All he had to do is stay first or at least ahead of Massa after the first lap, yet he managed to lose several spots after the start. He seems to make mistakes only when he leasts needs one.

Penalties wise, Massa's was fair, Hamilton and Sebastian's no.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 19:56

TwistedArmco wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:

I think ten minutes would all it would need for them to massively cock something up. It must be so tempting as a Mac fan to think that the FIA is a bunch of cowboys. I am fairly sure that although it could be done better and more justly, your average forum-fan knows a lot less than he claims to on the forum when faced with a big decision than those "suits" in the stewards' room.

Nope we will switch off all the camera's and leave them to race their ass out there !! Flag:##

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 12 Oct 2008, 19:59

Sanredrose wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:

Nope we will switch off all the camera's and leave them to race their ass out there !! Flag:##

No, somehow, I'm sure you wouldn't.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 20:00

dacer wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:This is the second time we are correct. First, i remember Bahrain GP where a member highlighted that Lewis front wing was already damaged before colliding with Alonso.

well, now you said this, remember hamilton front wing was damaged before crashing Alonso, because Hamilton crashed Alonso a lap before in same turn. Really nice, a driver crash two times another in same turn, and he don't have any penalties.

I mentioned this not to dig into Alonso vs Hamilton .. Just to highlight that our members are much better off in picking up the actual incidents with limited video captures ... You are a off the track in terms of the conversation and point which i am highlighting in my message ..

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 20:01

TwistedArmco wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:

No, somehow, I'm sure you wouldn't.

Cmon TA its a balanced Team ... Zack is the racing director ... So i think its settled !! :shhh:

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 20:06

Fergie1 wrote:I think people are being very rude about phil's rating. He doesn't have to please you by saying good things about the drivers you like.

+1

@ To all

I think what he mentioned abt Lewis 5pts was just his lead .. That's all .. Probably it hurt some poeple .. No offense guys but Phil's rating is his own opinion .. i don't think we should be too critical about it ..

@ shail69

Your driver rating card looks good.. i would suggest you to change the background color to white. You can simply write ur comments in black, driver points in red. For me more important is the message conveyed, but in your card i found it a little difficult to read them in blue. So try to make them more legible !!

F1 Champion
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by F1 Champion » 12 Oct 2008, 20:08

f1anatic wrote:I think based on the performance I have seen this year, the only driver worthy of being champion would be ...Alonso. Raikkonen of course not, Massa not one bit, Hamilton still a rookie and not the sharpest knife under pressure. All he had to do is stay first or at least ahead of Massa after the first lap, yet he managed to lose several spots after the start. He seems to make mistakes only when he leasts needs one.

Penalties wise, Massa's was fair, Hamilton and Sebastian's no.

I'd say Kubica would be a worthy champion. He has stayed out of trouble all year and been able to pick up important points when Massa and Lewis have failed to do so.

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 12 Oct 2008, 20:11

Sanredrose wrote:Cmon TA its a balanced Team ... Zack is the racing director ... So i think its settled !! :shhh:

Balanced, huh? One Massa fan, one Hamilton die-hard, and two strong Hamilton leaners. Anyway, as we found out at Spa, Zack/Charlie has no control over the decisions. :)

Anyway, it's not that, and I know you're only saying this whole thing as a joke, but the guys who do it have to make tough decisions, often contraversial. They are not to be underestimated, and they do as well and as quick a job as they can. It's not really their fault, it's more the system's. The system needs overhaul.

They are the men for the job, not a selection of F1 fanatics from a forum.

shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by shailf1 » 12 Oct 2008, 20:11

Sanredrose wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:I think people are being very rude about phil's rating. He doesn't have to please you by saying good things about the drivers you like.

+1

@ To all

I think what he mentioned abt Lewis 5pts was just his lead .. That's all .. Probably it hurt some poeple .. No offense guys but Phil's rating is his own opinion .. i don't think we should be too critical about it ..

@ shail69

Your driver rating card looks good.. i would suggest you to change the background color to white. You can simply write ur comments in black, driver points in red. For me more important is the message conveyed, but in your card i found it a little difficult to read them in blue. So try to make them more legible !!

well i tried to use the color of the car as the font color of the driver. And I had to choose dark blue for red blue and toro rosso.

shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by shailf1 » 12 Oct 2008, 20:18

swca92 wrote:No offence but you need to work on your spelling...And get rid of the blue font.Apart from that its quite good,though I disagree on a couple of drivers.

umm, i think that is my typing skills rather than spelling because i tend to type faster and hence the characters gets mixed up.
Blu font was for red bull and toro rosso's color but I guess I will change them.

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 12 Oct 2008, 20:23

I appreciate that stewards have a difficult job.I know there's lots of pressure on them.But it doesn't excuse some of the abysmal stewarding decisions we've seen this season.We need a new system,and less penalties.Lets not have penalties for every collision,or every mistake by a driver.Let them race.In the current climate Villeneuve and Arnoux in Dijon 1979,Schumi and Wurz at Monaco 98 would be "Penalised for dangerous driving",and that's simply ridiculous.