2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Locked

Who will win the 2008 Japanese Grand Prix

Poll ended at 12 Oct 2008, 17:06

Lewis Hamilton
18
22%
Felipe Massa
31
37%
Robert Kubica
6
7%
Kimi Räikkönen
13
16%
Nick Heidfeld
0
No votes
Heikki Kovalainen
1
1%
Fernando Alonso
11
13%
Sebastian Vettel
0
No votes
Jarno Trulli
0
No votes
Timo Glock
0
No votes
Nico Rosberg
0
No votes
Nelsinho Piquet
0
No votes
Kazuki Nakajima
3
4%
 
Total votes: 83

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:02

TwistedArmco wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:The Hamilton turn 1 incident is stupid and we have ferrari fans screaming guilty from their rooftops. I could tell you for almost a fact that Hamilton had to lock up for that long to make the corner.

And to the mods/admins: if you don't want people to swear, put more words into the swear filter. its hardly that guys fault there arent enough words in it.


If we don't want people to swear, then you don't swear. Full stop.

Why is it always the Mac fans?? Just be reasonable. Or be as unreasonable as hell, just don't swear.


because we don't know Brazilian swear words that forum members may use

User avatar
TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2010
Joined: 30 May 2008, 18:44

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by TwistedArmco » 12 Oct 2008, 07:03

Drive through at France?
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

User avatar
swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2441
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:24
Location: Enfield, London

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by swca92 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:03

Brundle made the point in the race that we're obsessed about penalties whenever there is a debateable incident.FIA should stop giving out so many on-track penalties.

User avatar
Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2476
Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 21:13
Location: Istanbul
Contact:

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by Ali » 12 Oct 2008, 07:03

Fans are really interesting creatures. Taxonomy must change into 1) Plants 2) Animals and 3) Fans.

Jeez!
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

User avatar
syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1506
Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by syncmaster » 12 Oct 2008, 07:03

The race was wonderful and i have digested it and iam looking forward for the Chinese grand prix where Lewis well and truly win the championship or may be Massa and Robert close on him so that in would be a three way in Brazil
Desire has no limits
Image
Image

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1405
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by Fergie1 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:04

iceman1 wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:With the Hamilton penalty im waiting for fergie's opinion... expect swearing :p

You expected correctly. :)

and Are you happy ? :roll::

I don't really care as Massa got a penalty for running into Hamilton which was fair as he used the kerb to overtake/crash him.
What I don't understand is (the main reason why the Hamilton penalty is stupid for me) if Hamilton ran Kimi off, what did Kimi do to Hamilton in Spa? What did Schumacher do to Montoya in Imola? I can go on but none of them got penalty's. If those incidents got penalty's then I still wouldn't of liked it but it would be fair.

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:05

maybe we should have quali then go home and give the points then

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1405
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by Fergie1 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:05

TwistedArmco wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:The Hamilton turn 1 incident is stupid and we have ferrari fans screaming guilty from their rooftops. I could tell you for almost a fact that Hamilton had to lock up for that long to make the corner.

And to the mods/admins: if you don't want people to swear, put more words into the swear filter. its hardly that guys fault there arent enough words in it.


If we don't want people to swear, then you don't swear. Full stop.

Why is it always the Mac fans?? Just be reasonable. Or be as unreasonable as hell, just don't swear.

I give Mac fans a bad name. I am more hot headed than others and if you wish I will leave it and calm in future before posting. :wave:

User avatar
syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1506
Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by syncmaster » 12 Oct 2008, 07:06

Fergie1 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:With the Hamilton penalty im waiting for fergie's opinion... expect swearing :p

You expected correctly. :)

and Are you happy ? :roll::

I don't really care as Massa got a penalty for running into Hamilton which was fair as he used the kerb to overtake/crash him.
What I don't understand is (the main reason why the Hamilton penalty is stupid for me) if Hamilton ran Kimi off, what did Kimi do to Hamilton in Spa? What did Schumacher do to Montoya in Imola? I can go on but none of them got penalty's. If those incidents got penalty's then I still wouldn't of liked it but it would be fair.

What Hamilton is done is he has not only pushed back in kimmi but forced car 2 also who is massa.And all the top runners were back
Desire has no limits
Image
Image

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:08

Fergie1 wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:The Hamilton turn 1 incident is stupid and we have ferrari fans screaming guilty from their rooftops. I could tell you for almost a fact that Hamilton had to lock up for that long to make the corner.

And to the mods/admins: if you don't want people to swear, put more words into the swear filter. its hardly that guys fault there arent enough words in it.


If we don't want people to swear, then you don't swear. Full stop.

Why is it always the Mac fans?? Just be reasonable. Or be as unreasonable as hell, just don't swear.

I give Mac fans a bad name. I am more hot headed than others and if you wish I will leave it and calm in future before posting. :wave:


you say that, but... :O

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by shailf1 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:08

syncmaster wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:With the Hamilton penalty im waiting for fergie's opinion... expect swearing :p

You expected correctly. :)

and Are you happy ? :roll::

I don't really care as Massa got a penalty for running into Hamilton which was fair as he used the kerb to overtake/crash him.
What I don't understand is (the main reason why the Hamilton penalty is stupid for me) if Hamilton ran Kimi off, what did Kimi do to Hamilton in Spa? What did Schumacher do to Montoya in Imola? I can go on but none of them got penalty's. If those incidents got penalty's then I still wouldn't of liked it but it would be fair.

What Hamilton is done is he has not only pushed back in kimmi but forced car 2 also who is massa.And all the top runners were back

+ alonso who lost places to kubica.
Basically hamilton blocked the path of kimi who blocked massa.

User avatar
TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2010
Joined: 30 May 2008, 18:44

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by TwistedArmco » 12 Oct 2008, 07:08

Fergie1 wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:The Hamilton turn 1 incident is stupid and we have ferrari fans screaming guilty from their rooftops. I could tell you for almost a fact that Hamilton had to lock up for that long to make the corner.

And to the mods/admins: if you don't want people to swear, put more words into the swear filter. its hardly that guys fault there arent enough words in it.


If we don't want people to swear, then you don't swear. Full stop.

Why is it always the Mac fans?? Just be reasonable. Or be as unreasonable as hell, just don't swear.

I give Mac fans a bad name. I am more hot headed than others and if you wish I will leave it and calm in future before posting. :wave:


Hey it's up to you to tip-toe the line of acceptability. We just do the banning.. :wave:
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1405
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by Fergie1 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:09

syncmaster wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:With the Hamilton penalty im waiting for fergie's opinion... expect swearing :p

You expected correctly. :)

and Are you happy ? :roll::

I don't really care as Massa got a penalty for running into Hamilton which was fair as he used the kerb to overtake/crash him.
What I don't understand is (the main reason why the Hamilton penalty is stupid for me) if Hamilton ran Kimi off, what did Kimi do to Hamilton in Spa? What did Schumacher do to Montoya in Imola? I can go on but none of them got penalty's. If those incidents got penalty's then I still wouldn't of liked it but it would be fair.

What Hamilton is done is he has not only pushed back in kimmi but forced car 2 also who is massa.And all the top runners were back

But Hamilton would of had to lock up for that long to avoid more damage by going straight on even further which w/could cause Raikkonen to crash into Hamilton.
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
And nice win by Alonso, I like him when hes not like he was last year.


@phil: I can post calm posts if I don't post straight away or actually think before posting.
Last edited by Fergie1 on 12 Oct 2008, 07:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 07:10

TwistedArmco wrote:. We just do the banning.. :wave:


yeah, we know.

User avatar
syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1506
Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by syncmaster » 12 Oct 2008, 07:13

I would say Hamilton made a mistake instead of blocking Kimmi he should started steering for the corner.And he have done that then who would have been in lead or battling with Robert and Kubica
Last edited by syncmaster on 12 Oct 2008, 07:14, edited 1 time in total.
Desire has no limits
Image
Image

Locked