It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 03:20

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 943 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 63  Next

Who will win the 2008 FORMULA 1 Singapore Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton 24%  24%  [ 24 ]
Felipe Massa 32%  32%  [ 31 ]
Robert Kubica 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
Kimi Räikkönen 11%  11%  [ 11 ]
Nick Heidfeld 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Heikki Kovalainen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jarno Trulli 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Fernando Alonso 17%  17%  [ 17 ]
Mark Webber 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Timo Glock 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Vettel 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 98
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 17:20  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
yes. I remember reading that at the start of the year. You can tell the increase in GPs/year . 11 years from 1-100, 10 years for the next 100, 7 for the 300th, 6 for 400, 6 for 500, 7 for 600, 6 for 700, 5 for 800

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 17:26  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
phil1993 wrote:
yes. I remember reading that at the start of the year. You can tell the increase in GPs/year . 11 years from 1-100, 10 years for the next 100, 7 for the 300th, 6 for 400, 6 for 500, 7 for 600, 6 for 700, 5 for 800

I noticed that 2 Phil

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 18:02  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
So is there any special preparation for the 800GP?

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 18:04  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
yeah, there's a big generator thingy and the race will start with the sun around the other side of the world :p

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 18:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
oh i thought it will be under Moon :p

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 19:50  
car driver

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 09:30
Posts: 22
joostlamers wrote:
You guys know that this will be the 800th GP..? I'm reading it now from a Dutch website.
The 100th was won by Stirling Moss (1961)
The 200th was won by Jackie Stewart (1971)
The 300th was won by Ronnie Petterson (1978)
The 400th was won by Niki Lauda (1984)
The 500th was won by Nelson Piquet (1990)
The 600th was won by Jacques Villeneuve (1997)
The 700th was won by Giancarlo Fisichella (2003)


are u thinking what i'm thinking?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 19:51  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Yes, but no way

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 20:45  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
haha, lol :p In Hockenheim he had his chance...

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 20:48  
F1 Driver

Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04
Posts: 1405
joostlamers wrote:
haha, lol :p In Hockenheim he had his chance...

To be fair to Piquet he hasn't been doing that awful lately with his various points finishes andmistakes becoming less and less. I don't expect to see him next year though.

Also I only just realised practice was at night as well. When did they change that because I was certain some were during the day.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 02:47  
car driver

Joined: 26 Apr 2008, 02:29
Posts: 7
I think Lewis will win this one from pole.
It will probably be a boring race and the first GP at night twist doesn't intrigue me at all
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 07:37  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Fergie1 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
haha, lol :p In Hockenheim he had his chance...

To be fair to Piquet he hasn't been doing that awful lately with his various points finishes andmistakes becoming less and less. I don't expect to see him next year though.

Also I only just realised practice was at night as well. When did they change that because I was certain some were during the day.

They chanced that a week ago, the drivers wanted to put in more laps at night :thumbsup: So they get used to the darkness :O In the first place, I thought it's pretty silly not to test at night.

But I don't expect Nelsinho in an F1-car next year either. I really expected more from him, just like Hamilton did in his debut year: Alonso who?

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 07:39  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
syncmaster wrote:
So is there any special preparation for the 800GP?

I really don't know, I think there wasn't any when the 700th GP was there ''hmm''

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 11:34  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:43
Posts: 165
Location: Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
Country: Greece (gr)
Why everyone still wants to rain in every race?? :P
We passed like 4-5 races this year with rain while in other season none... :)
I hope it will be Valencia style where Felipe was strong like other non wet races.

_________________
Racing... Because football, basketball, volleyball... Requires ONE ball!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 15:30  
F1 Driver

Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04
Posts: 1405
joostlamers wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
haha, lol :p In Hockenheim he had his chance...

To be fair to Piquet he hasn't been doing that awful lately with his various points finishes andmistakes becoming less and less. I don't expect to see him next year though.

Also I only just realised practice was at night as well. When did they change that because I was certain some were during the day.

They chanced that a week ago, the drivers wanted to put in more laps at night :thumbsup: So they get used to the darkness :O In the first place, I thought it's pretty silly not to test at night.

But I don't expect Nelsinho in an F1-car next year either. I really expected more from him, just like Hamilton did in his debut year: Alonso who?

Expects to find joost in little pieces next to a Spanish Flag.

At least Massa and Hamilton will be racing like hell until the end of the year. Then 5 months of depression again. :pout: :sad: :sad: :sad:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 15:48  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 May 2008, 18:44
Posts: 2010
Fergie1 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
haha, lol :p In Hockenheim he had his chance...

To be fair to Piquet he hasn't been doing that awful lately with his various points finishes andmistakes becoming less and less. I don't expect to see him next year though.

Also I only just realised practice was at night as well. When did they change that because I was certain some were during the day.

They chanced that a week ago, the drivers wanted to put in more laps at night :thumbsup: So they get used to the darkness :O In the first place, I thought it's pretty silly not to test at night.

But I don't expect Nelsinho in an F1-car next year either. I really expected more from him, just like Hamilton did in his debut year: Alonso who?

Expects to find joost in little pieces next to a Spanish Flag.

At least Massa and Hamilton will be racing like hell until the end of the year. Then 5 months of depression again. :pout: :sad: :sad: :sad:



Well, if Hamilton wins, it will be 5 months of swearing and depression for me. So it's a coin being flipped.
As for "Alonso who?", Hamilton didn't make Alonso look anonymous. Hamilton made Alonso look angry..

_________________
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 943 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 63  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB