It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 02:15

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 104  Next

Who will win the 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix ?
Poll ended at 07 Sep 2008, 15:34
Lewis Hamilton 25%  25%  [ 22 ]
Felipe Massa 33%  33%  [ 29 ]
Kimi Räikkönen 31%  31%  [ 27 ]
Robert Kubica 6%  6%  [ 5 ]
Heikki Kovalainen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nick Heidfeld 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Jarno Trulli 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Fernando Alonso 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Mark Webber 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Timo Glock 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 87
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:42  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
phil1993 wrote:
Ferrari have insisted that they did not lodge any official protest with the race stewards about the matter.

also, i think a 5 place penalty at Monza would have been harsh, but fairer than a penalty now, as he celebrated the race win, had the national anthem and the glory. And massa now gets the win and not the glory, which isnt the way you want to win. Massa is a nice guy but he wouldnt want to win like this.


Yeah Massa is a nice guy.Let me tell u what if Ferrari didn;t lode the compliant then they would have been no investigation and no penalty and Lewis would have got the victory

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:42  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Posts: 6531
Location: Classified
Country: Nepal (np)
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:43  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 23:52
Posts: 310
Location: Malta - the island with 0 motorsport
phil1993 wrote:
Ferrari have insisted that they did not lodge any official protest with the race stewards about the matter.

also, i think a 5 place penalty at Monza would have been harsh, but fairer than a penalty now, as he celebrated the race win, had the national anthem and the glory. And massa now gets the win and not the glory, which isnt the way you want to win. Massa is a nice guy but he wouldnt want to win like this.


his team would! :O

_________________
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:44  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


Alonso said this before the race, on sunday morning - then briatore had to kop out and say he was only joking. this is what happens when you speak your mind.

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:44  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.

An formula 1 driver says reasonably they dont say it simply.But i wonder why did he say that when there was no penalty and no controversy

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:45  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 23:52
Posts: 310
Location: Malta - the island with 0 motorsport
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


he said that before the race. he said that after he got penalised for deliberately blocking massa who was half a straight behind him. he said that coming out of a press conference renault gave where they gave evidence that this was false and even showed telemetry.

so sorry to correct you but you're wrong. it was before the race.

_________________
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:46  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
iceman1 wrote:
Absolutely pathetic decision from the stewards / FIA, whoever is responsible for it . The FIA should go away and look at themselves .

Really a Bad decision for the future of this sport .

Despite being Ferrari supporter.. i completely agree with iceman1.
But this doesn't give anyone license to flame/insult any member here.Be Cool & Civilized.

FACT: Your rants aren't going to help the Forum or even Hamilton.

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:46  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 21:13
Posts: 2476
Location: Istanbul
Country: Turkey (tr)
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.

No, he said these words after he got 2-sec penalty for his fastest quali time as he allegedly blocked Massa. So it was before the race and Alonso didn't know his engine would blow up.

_________________
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:47  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 14:07
Posts: 869
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Country: Germany (de)
I think a 25 second penalty was the worst the FIA could have done. If they had given him a 5 place grid penalty for Italy i wouldn't have complained. But in this situation - i saw how much Hamilton celebrated his victory, he was so happy - I only can say &%£@ FIA!!! :<>: :<>: :<>:

I'm out, that's all I can say


When will people learn?? No swearing, no one-letter swearing. It doesn't make it any less profane.
TA

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:47  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 23:52
Posts: 310
Location: Malta - the island with 0 motorsport
phil1993 wrote:
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


Alonso said this before the race, on sunday morning - then briatore had to kop out and say he was only joking. this is what happens when you speak your mind.


they also had to fire 3 team mechanics for putting "Ferrari International Assistance" wallpapers on their laptops and they got shown on tv.

_________________
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
phil1993 wrote:
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


Alonso said this before the race, on sunday morning - then briatore had to kop out and say he was only joking. this is what happens when you speak your mind.

oh now i remember he was impeding massa in qualifying

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:48  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Posts: 6531
Location: Classified
Country: Nepal (np)
scermat wrote:
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


he said that before the race. he said that after he got penalised for deliberately blocking massa who was half a straight behind him. he said that coming out of a press conference renault gave where they gave evidence that this was false and even showed telemetry.

so sorry to correct you but you're wrong. it was before the race.


ok, i got that wrong
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:48  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 15:24
Posts: 56
Location: Northrhine-Westfalia, Germany
I´ve heard that five minutes ago. I was very angry after the race about Raikonnen. But it´s not good that Lewis has get the ceremony. In case of that the commissioners should wait untill the results are official!! Thats not very human from the FIA!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:49  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2007, 23:52
Posts: 310
Location: Malta - the island with 0 motorsport
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70404

"McLaren have revealed that Hamilton was 6 km/h slower than Raikkonen as they crossed the start/finish line - which is why they felt they needed to register their intention appeal."

OMG MOMENTUM!

_________________
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Belgian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2008, 17:50  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 09:57
Posts: 1506
scermat wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
shail69 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Monza 2006: Alonso :" I no longer consider F1 a sport" - he is 110% correct.

Remember what happened to alonso in monza 2006, he had an engine failure and michael was equal in point to him.That was like a world championship gone. So he said that because he was furious, he will not say thta today.


Alonso said this before the race, on sunday morning - then briatore had to kop out and say he was only joking. this is what happens when you speak your mind.


they also had to fire 3 team mechanics for putting "Ferrari International Assistance" wallpapers on their laptops and they got shown on tv.

Really i didn't known about that :@:2

_________________
Desire has no limits
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 104  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB