It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 15:08

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Who will win the 2008 German Grand Prix ?
Kimi Räikkönen 40%  40%  [ 32 ]
Felipe Massa 14%  14%  [ 11 ]
Lewis Hamilton 26%  26%  [ 21 ]
Heikki Kovalainen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nick Heidfeld 6%  6%  [ 5 ]
Robert Kubica 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
Jarno Trulli 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mark Webber 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Fernando Alonso 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 81
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 04:23  
GP2 Driver

uncleben wrote:
Did anyone happen to see the video of Kimi at the German Gp. If you don't know what I'm talking about ...
http://jalopnik.com/398970/kimi-raikkon ... oplay=true

Ouch.! thats so awful.. &doh
pity kids..is it the woman whos busy to get Kimi autograph is her mother?? :<>:

N I wonder y Kimi do not have a baby yet..how many years he got married?? 4?? or 5?? ''hmm''
No wonder he lack of fathers sense.. -whistling-

Anyway thats the Iceman.. !cool!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 05:11  
Co-Admin

Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoGqB-j_U

Its the mother of the child.. Careless & Desperate :nosweat:

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 06:53  
F1 Driver

That's despicable...and the guy walking with Raikkonen-why didn't he apologise?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 07:37  
F1 Rookie

first the most important thing

Hamilton wonderfull race supreme even if I fan ferrari

second in the video kimi its not his fault, ladys fault.

and last

what happen to mclaren equal ===== and who remember how mclaren cry about orders in ferrari a few years ago and know nobody in mclaren remenber that even the newspaper say nothing....

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 07:52  
F1 Driver

Zack wrote:
Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoGqB-j_U

Its the mother of the child.. Careless & Desperate :nosweat:

Yes but forget about mother, that's just a little girl. Kimi at least should have helped little girl to stand up. Is that so hard? He just stared and kept on walking.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 07:55  

Kimi's turning into a gang lord: first the photographer pushing at silverstone, now this (albeit not his fault), but he could have helped the child up or something.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 08:10  
kart driver

kimi's gansta now. "that was cold"
the ladies fault anyway, she walked right into her.

that aside, this race proved hamiltons true skill, and not strategy. good old gp2 style driving.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 09:15  
GP2 Driver

Yeah..the iceman now is a gangster :p
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 11:34  
Donator

remember british gp incident:
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid= ... jgLHwcn6Cg
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 11:45  
Donator

f1anatic wrote:
A few pages back you politely asked me how old am I and how long I have been watching F1. I really hope this was a rhetorical question.

I asked you, because a few gps ago, I was talking about a history issue with other, and this is 14 years old. When I send a link that proof what I was saying, no one reply me.

edited:there are a lot of people here really didn't see races. In spain a lot of people only see F1 by Alonso, and didn't know any about before-Alonso f1 history. There are also a lot of that didn't know about before-Hamilton.

f1anatic wrote:
In fact Kovalainen DOES drive for Ron Dennis. The dollar stops with Ron Dennis. Beyond the facade of equality and honor and high morals, one does as Ron wants or else. OR ELSE. Look no further than a year ago, with Hami & Alonso. Or even further back when Montoya drove for him. Are they still driving at McLaren ? No. Now it would be unjust to you to take you all the way to Senna & Prost so I will only go back as far as Hakkinen & Coulthard: David did what Ron wanted - he let Hakkinen win in the very first race they had in a competitive car: the 1998 Australian GP. If you don't do as Ron (and Norbert and Mansour Ojjeh etc) want(s), you simply get out of the squad. And Kovi is not in a position to take his vast experience (?) and race wins (?) and say to the other 9 teams: look I am no longer driving at McLaren but I can drive for any one of you.

Kovi knows he is at a disadvantage and this sort of issues step on his pride but he is young and he found himself in the best car at the moment. It is very much a Massa-Schumacher (or Rubens-Schumacher) deal. HE is our favorite son. But you get the best equipment and you implicitly have the opportunity to win races maybe even the championship. But that is at the cost of respecting team orders.

I am a firm believer in team orders. They've been around in every sport since sports were invented by People Hunting a little before the agrarian revolution. Not a time when my knowledge is strong but in the 50's and 60's team orders were more gentlemen in nature. Such as stopping and giving your team mate your car when-if he broke down. These it is both forbidden by regulations but also stipulated in contracts. Teams that have a # 1 driver be that by contract or by "behavior" have historically fared better. Look no further than Renault (1994, 1995, 2005, 2006) Ferrari (1996-2006), McLaren (1998-2001).

Ok I am done. Too much F1 on a monday morning.

Cycling is a team sport, as football (soccer), basketball. Formula1, MotoGp, and other are not TEAM sport. First is to win. If not, win your teammate.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 12:18  
GP2 Driver

No matter what he have done, I think the unwelcome incidents its just to spice up the things outside his F1 career.
Hey dude..he just react as normal human being..nobody perfect. :nosweat:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 12:53  
F1 Driver

Teamorder is Teamorder... but McLaren act more cleverly than Ferrari at the beginning of the century with Michael and Rubens.
Jean Todt did it in the most stupid way, live on air via team radio and the drivers changed positions in the last corner or even on the main straight just before the chequered flag.

McLaren do it a couple laps earlier and no so melodramatic than Ferrari used to do it.

In general there is nothing bad about team orders if one driver is fighting for the championship and the other one down in 6 th place or so.

It largely depends on how it´s done.
McLaren´s way is acceptable in my oppinion, but what Ferrari did in Austria 2002 for example was a bad joke, especially because it was so unneccesary, Michael won the championship in France!
Jean Todt might have been a good team principle over the years, but executing team orders was certainly not one of his strenghts. He always made it look stupid and cheap, discrediting the number two (Irvine,Barrichello)

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 13:00  
kart driver

dacer wrote:

Cycling is a team sport, as football (soccer), basketball. Formula1, MotoGp, and other are not TEAM sport. First is to win. If not, win your teammate.

Does anyone else for this statement contradictory? :!:

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 15:40  
F1 Driver

One thing is clear. That MacMerc is too good. I can't bear to think what Hungary will be like. I pray for engine failure.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2008, 16:10  
F1 Rookie

blizzard wrote:
Teamorder is Teamorder... but McLaren act more cleverly than Ferrari at the beginning of the century with Michael and Rubens.
Jean Todt did it in the most stupid way, live on air via team radio and the drivers changed positions in the last corner or even on the main straight just before the chequered flag.

McLaren do it a couple laps earlier and no so melodramatic than Ferrari used to do it.

In general there is nothing bad about team orders if one driver is fighting for the championship and the other one down in 6 th place or so.

It largely depends on how it´s done.
McLaren´s way is acceptable in my oppinion, but what Ferrari did in Austria 2002 for example was a bad joke, especially because it was so unneccesary, Michael won the championship in France!
Jean Todt might have been a good team principle over the years, but executing team orders was certainly not one of his strenghts. He always made it look stupid and cheap, discrediting the number two (Irvine,Barrichello)

That was because Rubens was REALLY pissed and showed to everyone that it was a team order, he just let him pass on the very last moment, but of course it was Todt`s will.
 Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next